Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

Morning star nods his head, he really wanted to do dance with Celestia he hoped that Celestia couldn't see his disappointment because this was about her not about him.

Bob eye's scanned everywhere for a place to hide finally he just picked an random room and quickly went into it. He was careless with his job and he nearly got caught but he wanted to see this thought.

She looked at you, shocked for a moment, and then buried her face in your shoulder again. “I... I... I like y-you too...” she says, her voice muffled from your shoulder and her tears.

Glitch's brain was wedged between "WHAT!?!" and "HUH!?!" as Derpy uttered the words. She had said it, she had really said it! She liked him! Glitch tried his hardest to keep himself from grinning like an idiot, but he couldn't stop himself. As Derpy buried her head in his shoulder, the whistle Meta Knight had given him rattled around on its chain. Glitch remembered its purpose and managed to gently get Derpy off of him before standing up.

"Wanna see something cool?" he asked. "Watch this." Glitch walked over to the edge of the cloud when, all of a sudden, he tripped. He fell forward, face first, sending him tumbling off the cloud. The whole thing had happened so fast that Glitch didn't even have time to scream. As he watched the ground become closer and closer, a single thought raced through his mind.

"I knew this was too good to last."

• Brohoof 1

“Well, then we’ll just have to fix that, won’t we?” Applejack says. She turns to Big Macintosh. “Y’all get those apples back to the barn and meet us at the house, okay?”

“Eeyup.”

“Apple Bloom, you go with Big Mac and help him unload the cart.”

“Got it, sis!”

You and AJ leave the other two and head toward the house. When you enter, you are hit with the amazing aroma of fresh apple pies.

“Hello? Who’s there?” you hear a voice from the kitchen.

“It’s me, Applejack, Granny! Ah’m back from mah trip!” AJ calls back.

Granny Smith pops her head around the door and sees you. “Oh, hello! Who might you be?”

"The name's Talon, Red Talon (l0l @ me trying to slide a James Bond reference in somehow)," replied Red Talon. "I'm the race pony Applejack has been talking about. And if my sources are correct, Sweet Apple Acres will be my primary sponsor for the season! I'm sure business is gonna boom for y'all. I won't let Sweet Apple Acres down, I promise!"

“OhmygoshYES!” Fluttershy exclaims in her loudest voice, which by most ponies’ standards was basically normal volume. “Um... I mean... thank you, I would love to see you again, I mean, if you really want too.”

"You don't have to be nervous around me, Flutters!" I said with a smile on my face and a hoof on her shoulder, "You can speak your mind and feel excited if you want to, I won't think any less about you." I look into Fluttershy's eyes and as she looks into mine, I start to lean in to give her a kiss, only to be stopped by a coughing Angel. My cheeks turn into a cross of crimson red and hot pink. "Well I greast I will see you later, then. Where do you want to go? Like I said, I will take you anywhere, as long as I get to be with you." Edited by DJ-Shy3
  • Brohoof 1

Your bandmates Look up at you. “well, about time you showed up.” Snare Beat grumbled.

“Where have you been? We have to practice for the battle of the bands coming up!” D Chord cries. “We’re way behind! What kept you?”

sorry everypony, i was at a Pinkie party... I, uh, kinda got caught up in some stuff, but hey, calm down, the first matchup in the battle is, like, two days away, we've got plenty of time to practice our songs... *I walk over and pick up my bass* so, which one are we playing? oh, and where are Stylus Slider and Scootaloo? I'm not as suprised that Stylus isn't here, expect he's in his room playing a game, but Scoots? She would never miss a band practice... *while thinking to myself* 'scoots, please don't show up, please don't show up, I don't wanna have to break up with you here...' *i put the strap over my head and stand on my hind legs and get ready to play* well, let's get started, shall we?

Sand blinked softly, staring at the necklace for a moment longer before replying. "Its an old verse, a very old one, from the place I was born. That place is a long way from here, longer than I really care to mention. I will simply say this: This necklace is precious to me and a good deal of my live includes it. So, would you please keep it for me? I would certainly appreciate it." His eyes would hint at some further unmentioned importance about the necklace, but give no details what-so-ever. Setting it down on the table, he smiled at her in a contented fashion. "Have you eaten dinner? I ran across a couple of things on the way here and I think I know my way around a cooking pot."

I pondered what Luna said for minute before saying "Well,attraction can be a complicated emotion to explain at times my dear."I stop for a moment to brush my mane out so it wouldn't cover my left eye and continued speaking "I mean,I did start to like you since Nightmare Night.Speaking of which,I'm pretty sure I was the only pony who didn't run for their life when they saw you.I understand that you use to be Nightmare Moon, but I knew that you changed for the better." I stopped again and looked at the castle before us that covered in the blanket of the night.The entrance is being guarded by two night guards with spears in their hoofs.I turn to Luna and say "Well,mares first."

Spike rubs the back of his head nervously. “Sure, I guess. I’m not really the best singer though...”

(Ok im gonna speed things up a little...)

"Oh Spike im sure you have a wonderful singing voice." Aura said reassuringly. "C'mon!" she says grabbing Spike's arm. They run up to the karaoke station where they sang one of the few songs available. Even though thier singing wasn't nothing spectacular the ponies all cheered at them. One could say the pair looked quite adorable together. "Whew im beat." Aura says while yawning. "We should probably go back to your Tree-library house." she adds. They leave the party and start thier way back to Twilight's library. On the way there Aura had some things on her mind she wanted to express. "Well Spike I really enjoyed spending time with you." she says smiling. "Nobody's ever been so nice to me like you have." she adds. "....and" the dragoness began as her face turns a faint shade of red. "...I want you to know that I think your....cute.....and I like you.." she says.

(too much?)

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 1

She smiles and trots off with you following her. She’s making sure that you know where you are going.

She opens the door to her house. You can tell it’s rather cluttered. “Welcome to my home.”

Vedana trots around her house, and places his hoof to feel the house. "Wow this place is well looked after....its beautiful." The Blind unicorn said, as he liked the place, as he sensed with his hoof how tidy and well kept it was. Vedana Purity turned his head and gave her a gift, "Here Carrot top I got this for you."

• Brohoof 1

Meta saw a figure falling down from the clouds. Great. "Please wait, Quick." He dived out the window, grabbed Glitch by the scuff of his neck, and, opening his bat wings, glided to the ground. "Please note that my spell will not prevent you from death by gravity." He put him down, dusted himself off, and said, "I think that your crush will come to you now." He opened his wings and, catching an upwards air current, glided back down onto the deck. As an afterthought, he poked his head up through the clouds. "Your friend is safe down on the ground." He walked back to Quick and sat back down.

Dark Meta Knight scratched his head. "OK. That seems like an acceptable plan." He turned to go. "The changelings are in the second dungeon, cells 5 to 62." He started to leave. "Are my services still required, or...?"

“Yeah... I got started on the cello pretty much the same way you did,” Octavia says. “And, as a bonus, it was big enough to protect myself with against the ponies who bullied me as a filly.”
Red shivered at the thought of using his bass that way, "I never was able to do that," he said, "my school provided one for me there so that I wouldn't have to haul it there then back home."  Red then started thinking about high school, "Then there was my freshman year, my mom got me a bass guitar for Hearth's Warming!  So I play that too occasionally." Red couldn't help but smile at the memories of driving his high school orchestra director insane by playing rock and metal instead of classical. (true story from my life by the way, that guy now has bald spots and gray hair because of me XD) 
  • Brohoof 1

Meta saw a figure falling down from the clouds. Great. "Please wait, Quick." He dived out the window, grabbed Glitch by the scuff of his neck, and, opening his bat wings, glided to the ground. "Please note that my spell will not prevent you from death by gravity." He put him down, dusted himself off, and said, "I think that your crush will come to you now." He opened his wings and, catching an upwards air current, glided back down onto the deck. As an afterthought, he poked his head up through the clouds. "Your friend is safe down on the ground." He walked back to Quick and sat back down.

Glitch felt relieved and a bit embarrased at the same time. His attempt at being cool had ended with him nearly dying, had Meta Knight not intervened. Adding to that, he kinda wished Derpy had saved him. Glitch wiped his brow.

"Um, thanks," he said as Meta flew back to the Halberd before adding, "And she's not my crush! She's my marefriend! I think..." With nothing to do except wait for Derpy, Glitch lie down on the ground with his hooves under his head and his hind legs crossed and waited for his marefriend to come.

Surprise looks at the paper you just gave her and smiles. “Alright!” She holds out the paper for you to see the back. “Pay up! C’mere you!” She pulls you into a hug.

I return the hug and nuzzle into her shoulder. "You're so nice to me, I've worked in this town for years and I'm pretty sure nopony but but you knows my name. It feels so right to be with you," I whisper into her ear. "And you smell like a garden of daisies," I say as I pull away. Edited by Half-Note

Alex arrived at Twilight's library after a quick flight from Lyra's home.  He was greeted by an expectant Twilight Sparkle who asked how the date with Lyra went.  "It went pretty well.  I mean, granted it did seem a little awkward at first with the whole blind date idea, but she was a very interesting mare."  Alex said cheerfully to her.  While it was true that Lyra was fun to be with, it would only make his decision harder if the rest of the mares Twilight had in mind were as interesting as Lyra.

• Brohoof 1

He grins. “Several! There’s Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, and Red Delicious here now. And I’ve got five more relatives living here, too, but they ain’t here yet.”

"Ah, I see." she looks outside the window. "Must be awesome, you know.. live in the same town, near them and stuff."

"Don´t be freakin´ sentimental."

"By the way.. it seems like noone has noticed that I'm here. I need no attention but.. You brought an invader who eats their food and they don't seem to care at all! I hope there will be no zombie apocalypse in Appleloosa, you careless ponies." she giggles a little and with the words "careless ponies", a song plays in her head.

"You're weak and you're gullible, and I don't care.

You're a walking disaster, and I don't care.

You cry yourself to sleep, and I don't care.

You're wasting our time, and I don't care..."

A tears come to her eyes but she pulls them back.

"I said, don't be freakin' sentimental!"

“Hmm.” Pinkie taps a hoof to her chin. “Oh! I know! How about We play ‘Pony Cannonball’! We can take turns shooting each other at mattresses! Ohmygosh this is the greatest idea EVAR!” She grins at you awaiting your response.

He thinks about it, then he closes his eyes and sees a vision of it and then he turns towards Pinkie saying, "Oh gosh, that does sound fun and looks fun too!" He then runs off and gets 2 mattresses almost instantly. "OKAY! So, who goes first and I didn't find a cannon so... we have to get that too." He waits for a reply from the very happy Pinkie.

You come up with an apple-shaped plastic egg. You pull it open to find... “Tickets?” Twilight looks over your shoulder. “For what?” You look at the tickets and see that it is for... (A cheap, ponified romance movie of your choice. Go!)

(OOC Here goes nothing.)
Mal held in his hoof two tickets to the move titled 'Sleepless in Baltimare', Mal grinned.

(OOC Wow I'm bad at this, but the original move is called 'Sleepless in Seattle'.)

"So, Twilight, do you want to see a movie? Apparently I just got two tickets to a movie called 'Sleepless in Baltimare', I heard it was quite a good movie." He said looking at the tickets.

'Oh, this would be great if she could come.'

• Brohoof 1

(Happy Apocalypse Everypony!)

“Okay, so what do ya want to do? I’ve got some video games, Hoofflix, or we can just talk about stuff.” Dash says, barely hiding a yawn.

Jordo smiles. He doesn't really care what they do, he's just glad to have her company.

" I'm good with whatever. You can decide, I'll be happy with whatever you wanna do."

Jordo said, almost having to follow suit with Dash and yawn. He wasn't bored, it's just been a long day.

• Brohoof 1

(Hello, peoples out there! I am doing replies tonight. Good day.)

//Occ; Merry Apocalypsemass\\
Animae smiled the entire time, extremely exhilarated by the experience. There were storm clouds up ahead but Animae just grinned widely "How about we make this a little less boring? You up for that, chirpy?" he said with an enthusiastic laugh. Whoa was he being overconfident.

Gilda looks at the thunderclouds. “You are on!” She zooms into them. An ominous thunder rumble is heard from within.

Morning star nods his head, he really wanted to do dance with Celestia he hoped that Celestia couldn't see his disappointment because this was about her not about him.

She smiles. “That seems to be in order, then.” You eat your respective dinners in silence. Then Celestia stands up. “This has been an enjoyable evening, but I have things that need to be attended to.” She inclines her head. “I will see you at the gala, then.” She starts to move towards the doorway, and then turns. “Have an enjoyable evening, Morningstar.”

Bob eye's scanned everywhere for a place to hide finally he just picked an random room and quickly went into it. He was careless with his job and he nearly got caught but he wanted to see this thought.

The guard glances around for a bit, and then sighs and shakes his head. “I need more sleep, and less work...” He resumes his post.

"The name's Talon, Red Talon (l0l @ me trying to slide a James Bond reference in somehow)," replied Red Talon. "I'm the race pony Applejack has been talking about. And if my sources are correct, Sweet Apple Acres will be my primary sponsor for the season! I'm sure business is gonna boom for y'all. I won't let Sweet Apple Acres down, I promise!"

Applejack tips her hat. “That’s a mighty big promise, and one that I think that you will be able to keep.” Just then, Granny Smith’s voice carried out from the dining room. “Supper time, everpony!” As Apple Bloom runs into the dining room, Applejack turns to you. “You want to stay for dinner?”

"You don't have to be nervous around me, Flutters!" I said with a smile on my face and a hoof on her shoulder, "You can speak your mind and feel excited if you want to, I won't think any less about you." I look into Fluttershy's eyes and as she looks into mine, I start to lean in to give her a kiss, only to be stopped by a coughing Angel. My cheeks turn into a cross of crimson red and hot pink. "Well I guess I will see you later, then. Where do you want to go? Like I said, I will take you anywhere, as long as I get to be with you."

“Um... I-I don’t know... where... um... where do you want to go?” Fluttershy says with a little shudder and a bit of a smile, blushing. Angel facepalms.

sorry everypony, i was at a Pinkie party... I, uh, kinda got caught up in some stuff, but hey, calm down, the first matchup in the battle is, like, two days away, we've got plenty of time to practice our songs... *I walk over and pick up my bass* so, which one are we playing? oh, and where are Stylus Slider and Scootaloo? I'm not as suprised that Stylus isn't here, expect he's in his room playing a game, but Scoots? She would never miss a band practice... *while thinking to myself* 'scoots, please don't show up, please don't show up, I don't wanna have to break up with you here...' *i put the strap over my head and stand on my hind legs and get ready to play* well, let's get started, shall we?

(Question: Is your Scootaloo THE Scootaloo? [canon Scootaloo])
Snare Beat sighs, while D Chord says, “Well, Stylus is out- he had to have knee surgery after that failed stage bomb a few weeks ago- but I have no idea whatsoever where Scoots is.” He shoulders his electric guitar. Which stinks in both cases, since Scoots is our singer and Slider was our Syncer.”

Sand blinked softly, staring at the necklace for a moment longer before replying. "Its an old verse, a very old one, from the place I was born. That place is a long way from here, longer than I really care to mention. I will simply say this: This necklace is precious to me and a good deal of my live includes it. So, would you please keep it for me? I would certainly appreciate it." His eyes would hint at some further unmentioned importance about the necklace, but give no details what-so-ever. Setting it down on the table, he smiled at her in a contented fashion. "Have you eaten dinner? I ran across a couple of things on the way here and I think I know my way around a cooking pot."

Zecora nods slowly. “Food would be good. May I please see what you found, if I could?”

I pondered what Luna said for minute before saying "Well,attraction can be a complicated emotion to explain at times my dear."I stop for a moment to brush my mane out so it wouldn't cover my left eye and continued speaking "I mean,I did start to like you since Nightmare Night.Speaking of which,I'm pretty sure I was the only pony who didn't run for their life when they saw you.I understand that you use to be Nightmare Moon, but I knew that you changed for the better." I stopped again and looked at the castle before us that covered in the blanket of the night.The entrance is being guarded by two night guards with spears in their hoofs.I turn to Luna and say "Well,mares first."

(Sorry, Cooler. Not tonight. :( )

(Ok im gonna speed things up a little...)

"Oh Spike im sure you have a wonderful singing voice." Aura said reassuringly. "C'mon!" she says grabbing Spike's arm. They run up to the karaoke station where they sang one of the few songs available. Even though thier singing wasn't nothing spectacular the ponies all cheered at them. One could say the pair looked quite adorable together. "Whew im beat." Aura says while yawning. "We should probably go back to your Tree-library house." she adds. They leave the party and start thier way back to Twilight's library. On the way there Aura had some things on her mind she wanted to express. "Well Spike I really enjoyed spending time with you." she says smiling. "Nobody's ever been so nice to me like you have." she adds. "....and" the dragoness began as her face turns a faint shade of red. "...I want you to know that I think your....cute.....and I like you.." she says.

(too much?)

Spike grins and blushes. “Ah, shucks.” He hesitates, and then nuzzles her on the cheeks before running inside.

Vedana trots around her house, and places his hoof to feel the house. "Wow this place is well looked after....its beautiful." The Blind unicorn said, as he liked the place, as he sensed with his hoof how tidy and well kept it was. Vedana Purity turned his head and gave her a gift, "Here Carrot top I got this for you."

Carrot Top looks at the gift curiously. Then she opened it, revealing...
(Not enough information given.)

Dark Meta Knight scratched his head. "OK. That seems like an acceptable plan." He turned to go. "The changelings are in the second dungeon, cells 5 to 62." He started to leave. "Are my services still required, or...?"

(I cannot do my own.)

Red shivered at the thought of using his bass that way, "I never was able to do that," he said, "my school provided one for me there so that I wouldn't have to haul it there then back home." Red then started thinking about high school, "Then there was my freshman year, my mom got me a bass guitar for Hearth's Warming! So I play that too occasionally." Red couldn't help but smile at the memories of driving his high school orchestra director insane by playing rock and metal instead of classical. (true story from my life by the way, that guy now has bald spots and gray hair because of me XD)

She is smiling, but her smile dissipates somewhat after hearing about the bass guitar. “I’m... not the biggest fan of electric instruments.” She shakes her head somewhat. “It removes the purpose of playing.”

Glitch felt relieved and a bit embarrased at the same time. His attempt at being cool had ended with him nearly dying, had Meta Knight not intervened. Adding to that, he kinda wished Derpy had saved him. Glitch wiped his brow.

"Um, thanks," he said as Meta flew back to the Halberd before adding, "And she's not my crush! She's my marefriend! I think..." With nothing to do except wait for Derpy, Glitch lie down on the ground with his hooves under his head and his hind legs crossed and waited for his marefriend to come.

You hear a shriek and see Derpy’s head poke over the cloud. “Are you OK?” She cries, worried. She flies down from the clouds up above. “That was a nasty fall...”

I return the hug and nuzzle into her shoulder. "You're so nice to me, I've worked in this town for years and I'm pretty sure nopony but but you knows my name. It feels so right to be with you," I whisper into her ear. "And you smell like a garden of daisies," I say as I pull away.

(Sorry, Halfnote.)

Alex arrived at Twilight's library after a quick flight from Lyra's home. He was greeted by an expectant Twilight Sparkle who asked how the date with Lyra went. "It went pretty well. I mean, granted it did seem a little awkward at first with the whole blind date idea, but she was a very interesting mare." Alex said cheerfully to her. While it was true that Lyra was fun to be with, it would only make his decision harder if the rest of the mares Twilight had in mind were as interesting as Lyra.

“Great! Then are you ready for the next one, Alex?” Twilight asks with a grin.

"Ah, I see." she looks outside the window. "Must be awesome, you know.. live in the same town, near them and stuff."
"Don´t be freakin´ sentimental."
"By the way.. it seems like noone has noticed that I'm here. I need no attention but.. You brought an invader who eats their food and they don't seem to care at all! I hope there will be no zombie apocalypse in Appleloosa, you careless ponies." she giggles a little and with the words "careless ponies", a song plays in her head.
"You're weak and you're gullible, and I don't care.
You're a walking disaster, and I don't care.
You cry yourself to sleep, and I don't care.
You're wasting our time, and I don't care..."
A tears come to her eyes but she pulls them back.
"I said, don't be freakin' sentimental!"

“Well, it’s nice and all. It lets us all be social-like and see each other often.” He frowns at your next words. “What’s an ‘apacalype?’”

He thinks about it, then he closes his eyes and sees a vision of it and then he turns towards Pinkie saying, "Oh gosh, that does sound fun and looks fun too!" He then runs off and gets 2 mattresses almost instantly. "OKAY! So, who goes first and I didn't find a cannon so... we have to get that too." He waits for a reply from the very happy Pinkie.

She pulls up her party cannon, and, after setting it all up, launches you all off the roof. After the brief fear of breaking every bone in your body, you land on the matresses. “Yay! Again?”

(OOC Here goes nothing.)
Mal held in his hoof two tickets to the move titled 'Sleepless in Baltimare', Mal grinned.
(OOC Wow I'm bad at this, but the original move is called 'Sleepless in Seattle'.)
"So, Twilight, do you want to see a movie? Apparently I just got two tickets to a movie called 'Sleepless in Baltimare', I heard it was quite a good movie." He said looking at the tickets.
'Oh, this would be great if she could come.'

“Sure!” Twilight said. “When?”

Jordo smiles. He doesn't really care what they do, he's just glad to have her company.

" I'm good with whatever. You can decide, I'll be happy with whatever you wanna do."

Jordo said, almost having to follow suit with Dash and yawn. He wasn't bored, it's just been a long day.

“Well, OK then.” Rainbow Dash plopped down on the cloud couch and yawned, then grabbed a remote and, going on Hooflix goes on some action/adventure show.

(Hello, peoples out there! I am doing replies tonight. Good day.)

Gilda looks at the thunderclouds. “You are on!” She zooms into them. An ominous thunder rumble is heard from within.

//Coolio\\

Animae laughed as they entered the storm, he swooped around Gilda, giving her a cheeky wink as he flew further ahead. The idea presented itself that this might be a bad idea but he wasn't pulling out now, not now he had Gilda all to himself even if it was for an extremely dangerous race.

(OOC yes my scoots is canon scoots. also, i didn't expect to have her as the singer. not at all like the movie we're basing this on XD i was sure Chord was supposed to sing, and scoots and stylus were supposed to sit and watch, but oh well...)

*I shrug* oh, well. i mean, we can still do the setlist without em, right? *I think to myself* 'whew, i'm just glad i didn't have to hurt scoots in front of everyone....'

You hear a shriek and see Derpy’s head poke over the cloud. “Are you OK?” She cries, worried. She flies down from the clouds up above. “That was a nasty fall...”

Glitch nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm fine. You can thank that guy with the mask." In all honesty, Glitch felt kind of stupid nonchalantly lying down on the ground like that after he had a near-death experience. He straightened himself out so that his arms lay at his sides. He couldn't think of anything to say, so he said the first thing that came to mind.

"What now?"

She is smiling, but her smile dissipates somewhat after hearing about the bass guitar. “I’m... not the biggest fan of electric instruments.” She shakes her head somewhat. “It removes the purpose of playing.”

"I thought the same thing at first, but it's essentially like a regular String Bass.  Just it's held sideways and you don't have a bow." Red explained, he remembered how narrow minded he had first been about electrically facilitated instruments.  There were some that didn't require much coordination, but the guitar was not one of them. 

Edited by Red

Morning star blows and turns to leave but not before he says this."Thank you for your generosity  Celestia".  Morning star leaves the room and heads back home.

Bob was looking around the room to find anything to put on to fool the guards and hopefully find some pony who celestia trust.

(Happy Apocalypse Everypony!)

(Also: Special thanks to Meta for filling in for Dawnpath today.)

“I’m sure you’ll do fine, darling.” Rarity replies. “Being a male model is less about grace than it is about confidence. As for the new collection, I’m nearly there, but I’ve hit a slight snag, hopefully a break like this one will help me to push past it, and if not, I can always ask Fluttershy to take a look at it. She has a very good eye for fashion.”

After you speak to Sweetie Belle, her eyes light up and she looks pleadingly at Rarity. “Oh! Oh Can I?”

Rarity looks uncomfortable. “I don’t know... I must make a good impression, and my little sister has a penchant for causing trouble...”

“Pleeeease?”

“Well, I suppose If I can find somepony to watch her...”

"Hmmm...I could ask somepony that I know from the time I lived there...or you could ask one of your friends if she would like to come with us to Canterlot and would take care of Sweetie during the show" Wildcard replies.

*a waiter trotts over and serves the meal and the pegasus starts eating his salad*

After some bites Wildcard turns to Rarity again.

"And don't worry honey, I am sure you will leave a wonderful impression there. A beautiful, graceful mare presenting great dresses, there is nothing else a fashionista could ask for" the colt replies with a wink. "Have you often been on the catwalk before?"