Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

“Um... I-I don’t know... where... um... where do you want to go?” Fluttershy says with a little shudder and a bit of a smile, blushing. Angel facepalms.

Well, if you want to, I was thinking about going to the Cantrlot gardens, I'd you don't mine. I think the animals could be friendlier. Plus, I always wanted to see the "statue" of Discord. Also, I heard they have monkeys! Monkeys are my favorite type of animal.

NO. META DID NOT ASK FOR, NOR RECEIVE MY PERMISSION TO DO THIS, I MEAN HOLY F**K, I DON'T COME ONLINE FOR ONE F**KING DAY AND THIS...
IGNORE META. HIS REPLIES ARE WRONG.
Good day to all of you. the REAL replies will be out tomorrow.

oh, and Meta, if this happens again you're fired.

Let us never speak of this again.

Edited by Page Turner
  • Brohoof 6

Before Daring Can answer. The Captain steps between you. “Briny, Take our guests and lock them in the brig. If we fall, then it must be clear that they are innocents in all of this.” “Yes Captain.” Briny replies, snapping a salute. she then looks at you. “Sorry about this, but it’s the only way they’ll believe you aren’t involved, we’ll let you out again as soon as we’re clear.” She grimaces. “Assuming we GET clear.” Daring nods. “Very well, First Mate Blue, Lead the way.”

"I might have some protest to this." And before one can say "Gilligan Cut" Steel was sitting in a cell next to Daring. He sighed heavily. "I'm sorry about this Daring." She raised an eyebrow.

"Sharing the same cell?" She asked. "No! I mean . . . kind of." Steel rubbed his neck and removed his hat. "Look. I knew I wouldn't be much help on your adventure. And I thought I was okay with that. But thus far, not only have I been useless, I've been cumbersome! Luring the shark, threatening the pirates, making an utter fool of myself in front of the Captain . . . and you." Steel was silent for a moment. "All that training by my father, all those compliments that I posses a silver tongue and honeyed words . . . and it's useless to you." Steel looked to the floor. "I'm the only one who should be in this cell. Your place is up on deck, with Briny and the Captain." He looked straight into Daring's beautiful eyes. "Ready to take on the world, and having the courage and cunning to do it! Indomitable in your will, unwavering in your conviction, and peerless in your abilities. You're a hero Daring. I'm not even good enough to be a sidekick."

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

(you know what? I'm an idiot. Here's the ONLY DAMN POST that needed to be changed. I am so sorry. I... I need a break. I'll get replies out... I dunno. sometime. tomorrow maybe, or the next day. I just don't know anymore, I don't know why you all even want replies from a jerk like me.)

sorry everypony, i was at a Pinkie party... I, uh, kinda got caught up in some stuff, but hey, calm down, the first matchup in the battle is, like, two days away, we've got plenty of time to practice our songs... *I walk over and pick up my bass* so, which one are we playing? oh, and where are Stylus Slider and Scootaloo? I'm not as suprised that Stylus isn't here, expect he's in his room playing a game, but Scoots? She would never miss a band practice... *while thinking to myself* 'scoots, please don't show up, please don't show up, I don't wanna have to break up with you here...' *i put the strap over my head and stand on my hind legs and get ready to play* well, let's get started, shall we?

“I’m right here.” Stylus enters the room and falls onto the couch.
“As for Your little stalker, I have no-”
The doorbell Rings.
“That’s probably her now. Oh joy.” Snare Deadpans.
“You go to the door and open it, hoping against hope that it isn’t...
“Hi Paradox!” Scootaloo says. “Sorry I’m late, I got held up, I just came by to tell you that I can’t stay, But you’re still gonna pick me up from school tomorrow right?”
“Um, Scoots, about that...” you begin. she doesn’t seem to hear you.
“”Kay, see ya then, gotta fly!” And just as suddenly as she arrived, she’s gone, buzzing away on that scooter of hers.

(for the record, page, i think that your replies are the best anyways. sorry, others)

*I facehoof yet again, sighing as I watch her speed off. I close the door and turn back to the others.* Well, it seems as though Scoots won't be joining us this evening, but at least we have Stylus as our audience for tonight. *as I speak, I think to myself* 'thank Celestia that she couldn't stay... but that doesn't mean I'm off the hook yet... I still have to...' *I shake my head and turn to Chord* so, shall we start?

She pulls up her party cannon, and, after setting it all up, launches you all off the roof. After the brief fear of breaking every bone in your body, you land on the matresses. “Yay! Again?”  

After opening his eyes again, he sees Pinkie on top of him. He said, "Sure! But wait one second!" He goes dashing about the whole place and finds materials to make another cannon. "Okay! So, we launch at the same time and hope that we land on the mattresses." He looks at his watch, "Oh, and I think I have just one more hour 'til I fall asleep for a whole day, so let's make this count!" He hopes into the cannon he made and waits for Pinkie to get ready.

Spike grins and blushes. “Ah, shucks.” He hesitates, and then nuzzles her on the cheeks before running inside.
(@PageTurner: What are you taking about? Your not a jerk and you make excellent posts dude)

(We weren't at the Library Tree yet but whatever.. Time for some more Spike X Aura!)

The moment Spike nuzzled her she blushed intensely. She wished that moment would've lasted forever. "H-...He.. likes me.." Aura says to herself as she watch's Spike go back inside the Library Tree "He really likes me!" she doubled doing a fangirl scream. For some reason she really liked the pairing of those words together. She couldn't help but follow Spike inside. "Ummm Spike?" Aura says her timidness back. "After a good day's nap I was wondering if you'd like to go jewel hunting with me this evening." she says "I know a sweet spot just outside ponyville where there's tons gems." the dragoness added. "We can get some sapphires....rubies................emeralds.........................." she says looking straight into Spikes own emerald eyes and getting lost in them.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

Applejack tips her hat. “That’s a mighty big promise, and one that I think that you will be able to keep.” Just then, Granny Smith’s voice carried out from the dining room. “Supper time, everpony!” As Apple Bloom runs into the dining room, Applejack turns to you. “You want to stay for dinner?”

"Well, thanks AJ," Red Talon replies, "that's quite neighborly of you! I guess I can stay for dinner, after all, I haven't eaten much today."

Red Talon enters the dining room, finds a spot, and sits down. Seeing all of the delicious food in front of him, his mouth beings to water.

“Sure!” Twilight said. “When?”  

(OOC I got a bit behind with the other's posts, anypony tell me what's happening in the party right now?)

Mal read the tickets again to be sure.
"Later today, after the party." He replied in a rather happy tone. "So, what sort of fun party activity do you want to do now?"

Walking to the gate of the fair, Lemon Lime hands the mare in the booth the two tickets she had bought weeks ago for her and Big Mac. She smiles at Big Mac as they enter the large "Stampede Grounds" as it had become known as.

"This is so exciting! I love the fair! Where do you think we should go first? There's a new cheese making exhibit this year we could check out! Or the petting zoo, I heard that they got a turtle this year! Maybe we could stop at the concession  they have apple fritters. Not as great as the ones you make Big Mac, but there average!"

Lemon Lime smiled up at Big Mac, her eyes sparkling because she was standing here with him.

Edited by leogal

Carrot Top looks at the gift curiously. Then she opened it, revealing...

The gift Vedana got her revealed to be a beautiful golden and gem crafted necklace with Carrot Top's Cutie mark at the middle, The blind unicorn got closer and smiled. "This cost some pretty bits for me to ask the jewel crafts to customize such a necklace.

• Brohoof 1

“Well, it’s nice and all. It lets us all be social-like and see each other often.” He frowns at your next words. “What’s an ‘apacalype?’”

"Yeah... see each other often..."

"I have no idea. But apocalypse, a-poc-a-lypse, from greek apocálypsis.." she stops and facehoofs. She takes a deep breath. "It's a great and total devastation. Doom. But also a prophetic disclosure - a revelation." she blinks for a second and strokes her belly. "It was braelicious, but I don't think I'll eat anything else. I look like in the sixth month..." she looks around and even through she doesn't like meeting new ponies, she feels bad that she haven't got to know any of them - she ate their apples, after all. "Uhm.. would you mind introducing me to somepony, please? At least I'd like to say hi and thank for the food before we, you know, leave... if you're already finished, of course".

(I'm not sure if I want to continue...C'mon guys.. don't make me do that 7 evil dream exes thing..

Edit: Well, I've just read some old posts and I find out that I can't do it anyway because you've already put that in a roleplay.. how exciting to roleplay when you know how it's going to continue and end, isn't it?)

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Sand rustles through his taveling kit for a moment, setting out various items that were either in the way or useful, such as a small fruit slicer and a cutting board. Apples, pears, and a strangle fruit that looked like a pineapple were all set in a neat row on the cutting board. Some seasonings were produced as well, along with what appeared to by small bundles of a grassy material. "The fruit was pretty easy to come by. Most of it is wild grown, so they are smaller than normal but have stronger flavor. The spiked one is a kind of tropical fruit. It has an extremely long shelf life and an excellent taste, but it only fruits every other year, two or maybe three to a tree. Makes them a little hard to come by." He nudged the grass bundles with a forehoof. "These aren't food so much as a snack, sort of. They're sort of tasty, have a sort of gummy texture, and can be chewed for a long time though. Best not to swallow them though. Hard to digest. More of a time killer really. So, I can do a couple of different dishes with what I have. I can grill, roast, fry, or just about anything. You have any ideas?"

“Well, OK then.” Rainbow Dash plopped down on the cloud couch and yawned, then grabbed a remote and, going on Hooflix goes on some action/adventure show.

Jordo took a seat next to Dash. He pulled her in close, blushing slightly while doing so. This was honestly his favorite part of the day, just relaxing with his marefriend.

He glanced at the television, it was some action movie he didn't recognize. Dash was really into those intense, almost corny action flicks. Jordo thought they were entertaining, but they weren't the greatest.

He was getting a little sleepy, letting out a quiet yawn, which he tried to hide; but failed.

(I hope I didn’t miss anyone, also I’m sorry these were so late, but they’re here now, as promised)

(OOC I got a bit behind with the other's posts, anypony tell me what's happening in the party right now?)
Mal read the tickets again to be sure.
"Later today, after the party." He replied in a rather happy tone. "So, what sort of fun party activity do you want to do now?"

(the DJ just left, and they have set up a karaoke station, at least that’s where most of you are, Static is a bit behind...)
Twilight looks around. “Why don’t we go play Pin the Tail on the Pony now?” She leads you over to the corner where the poster of the tailless pony is set up, and suddenly you find yourself blindfolded. Somepony you assume must be Twilight spins you around for a few seconds. “Okay, go ahead.” You hear her say. You step forward until you feel the wall in front of you, and you pin the tail in the first spot you find. you rip of your blindfold to reveal...
“Hey, not bad.” Twilight says. the tail appears to be coming out from just above the pony’s cutie mark. “My turn!”

"Well, thanks AJ," Red Talon replies, "that's quite neighborly of you! I guess I can stay for dinner, after all, I haven't eaten much today."
Red Talon enters the dining room, finds a spot, and sits down. Seeing all of the delicious food in front of him, his mouth beings to water.

“Well, We’ll soon fix that.” AJ replies, taking the seat next to you. The rest of the family sits down and you all begin the meal. Several delectable looking dishes are passed around, and everypony takes some. Before you know it, your plate is piled several inches high.

(@PageTurner: What are you taking about? Your not a jerk and you make excellent posts dude)
(We weren't at the Library Tree yet but whatever.. Time for some more Spike X Aura!)

The moment Spike nuzzled her she blushed intensely. She wished that moment would've lasted forever. "H-...He.. likes me.." Aura says to herself as she watch's Spike go back inside the Library Tree "He really likes me!" she doubled doing a fangirl scream. For some reason she really liked the pairing of those words together. She couldn't help but follow Spike inside. "Ummm Spike?" Aura says her timidness back. "After a good day's nap I was wondering if you'd like to go jewel hunting with me this evening." she says "I know a sweet spot just outside ponyville where there's tons gems." the dragoness added. "We can get some sapphires....rubies................emeralds.........................." she says looking straight into Spikes own emerald eyes and getting lost in them.

“Umm, yeah sure.” Spike says, a tad uncomfortable from all the attention. “I’d like that, um... do you need a place to stay? Twilight’s still at that party, and Pinkie’s parties tend to go on well into the night, so I’m sure she wouldn't mind if you used her bed.”

After opening his eyes again, he sees Pinkie on top of him. He said, "Sure! But wait one second!" He goes dashing about the whole place and finds materials to make another cannon. "Okay! So, we launch at the same time and hope that we land on the mattresses." He looks at his watch, "Oh, and I think I have just one more hour 'til I fall asleep for a whole day, so let's make this count!" He hopes into the cannon he made and waits for Pinkie to get ready.

“Alrighty! Onward to Victory!” Pinkie exclaims. hopping into her own cannon. “Ready, set, GO!” you both launch at the mattress side by side, Pinkie reaches out to you and pulls you into a mid-air hug as you hurtle towards the ground at a speed that would make any sane pony rethink their plan. Fortunately, you're not sane at the moment, so you shout “Whee!” along with the pink pony until you both land safely on the mattress. you both laugh for a moment.
Then, Pinkie says, “Hehe, I just realized, right now, we’re laying on a mattress hugging each other...”

(for the record, page, i think that your replies are the best anyways. sorry, others)

*I facehoof yet again, sighing as I watch her speed off. I close the door and turn back to the others.* Well, it seems as though Scoots won't be joining us this evening, but at least we have Stylus as our audience for tonight. *as I speak, I think to myself* 'thank Celestia that she couldn't stay... but that doesn't mean I'm off the hook yet... I still have to...' *I shake my head and turn to Chord* so, shall we start?

“Oh, what’s the rush? Why don’t we all just lay down and take a nap first? After all, we have two whole days! It's not like we’re nowhere near ready...” Chord grumps.
“Hey! The grumpy sarcasm thing is my bit!” Snare grumps back.
Chord sighs. “Whatever, yes, let’s please get started. We should go over the first song a few times, got it?”
you all nod, and then Snare lifts her drumsticks above her head and shouts “WE ARE THE BANG BOB-OMBS! 1, 2, 3, 4!”
You start playing.

"I might have some protest to this." And before one can say "Gilligan Cut" Steel was sitting in a cell next to Daring. He sighed heavily. "I'm sorry about this Daring." She raised an eyebrow.

"Sharing the same cell?" She asked. "No! I mean . . . kind of." Steel rubbed his neck and removed his hat. "Look. I knew I wouldn't be much help on your adventure. And I thought I was okay with that. But thus far, not only have I been useless, I've been cumbersome! Luring the shark, threatening the pirates, making an utter fool of myself in front of the Captain . . . and you." Steel was silent for a moment. "All that training by my father, all those compliments that I posses a silver tongue and honeyed words . . . and it's useless to you." Steel looked to the floor. "I'm the only one who should be in this cell. Your place is up on deck, with Briny and the Captain." He looked straight into Daring's beautiful eyes. "Ready to take on the world, and having the courage and cunning to do it! Indomitable in your will, unwavering in your conviction, and peerless in your abilities. You're a hero Daring. I'm not even good enough to be a sidekick."

Daring looks at you for a long moment. “This is the part where I’m supposed to tell you not to think that way, say that you are helpful, and give some grand speech to make you feel better isn’t it?” She says. “I’ll be honest, I don’t feel like it, I’m just going to give it to you straight. You’re right, so far you’ve been more of a hinderance than a help, however, that has nothing to do with our situation. If I were alone, the same thing would have happened, I’d still be on a pirate ship, I’d still be down here in this cell, waiting to see if the pony that comes to get me out is a Pirate or a soldier. The only difference is that I would be alone, and, as cheesy as it sounds, no matter how useless you are, I’m glad you are here.”

“Aww, that’s sweet.” comes a voice from the cell next to yours. you both look over to see a muted blue unicorn stallion with a dark gray mane. “So it looks like we’re all in the same boat as it were. Can you believe they tossed me down here and didn’t leave me any books to read?” he says.

“Who are you?” Daring asks.

“Eh? Oh right. I’m Page Turner. Nice to meet you.”

Well, if you want to, I was thinking about going to the Cantrlot gardens, I'd you don't mine. I think the animals could be friendlier. Plus, I always wanted to see the "statue" of Discord. Also, I heard they have monkeys! Monkeys are my favorite type of animal.

“Um... well, I guess... that would be alright, but... I kind of went crazy last time I was there...” Fluttershy mutters.

"Hmmm...I could ask somepony that I know from the time I lived there...or you could ask one of your friends if she would like to come with us to Canterlot and would take care of Sweetie during the show" Wildcard replies.
*a waiter trotts over and serves the meal and the pegasus starts eating his salad*
After some bites Wildcard turns to Rarity again.
"And don't worry honey, I am sure you will leave a wonderful impression there. A beautiful, graceful mare presenting great dresses, there is nothing else a fashionista could ask for" the colt replies with a wink. "Have you often been on the catwalk before?"

“Oh, but of course I have, darling!” Rarity replies. “I’ve modeled my own work many times. In fact, I shall be modeling this time! After all, there are some dresses in my collection this year too, and I can’t ask you to wear those now, can I?”

Bob was looking around the room to find anything to put on to fool the guards and hopefully find some pony who celestia trust.

You pull on a suit of armor just in time, as the guard you distracted returns. “Eh? What are you doing in- you know what? Never mind, you think you can cover for me for a while?” You nod and the guard leaves. After you’re sure he’s gone, you begin searching the castle. Eventually, you find yourself in the tower, where you hear Celestia talking to somepony. you press your ear to the door, and you hear that he’s asking her to the Gala. That’s interesting.

Morning star blows and turns to leave but not before he says this."Thank you for your generosity Celestia". Morning star leaves the room and heads back home.

On your way out you pass a guard, who seems to have been standing outside the door.

"I thought the same thing at first, but it's essentially like a regular String Bass. Just it's held sideways and you don't have a bow." Red explained, he remembered how narrow minded he had first been about electrically facilitated instruments. There were some that didn't require much coordination, but the guitar was not one of them.

“That’s not true. It has the electric sound that reminds me of Vinyl...” she said, staring at her drink, “I guess it isn’t terrible, it’s just... Not for me. How many does that make now, Red?” she asks, indicating his drink.

Glitch nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm fine. You can thank that guy with the mask." In all honesty, Glitch felt kind of stupid nonchalantly lying down on the ground like that after he had a near-death experience. He straightened himself out so that his arms lay at his sides. He couldn't think of anything to say, so he said the first thing that came to mind.

"What now?"

She picks you up, and hugs you tightly, then sets you down, “What do you mean, what now? You show me the cool thing, of course!” she says, smiling with her entire face. It seemed a little plastered, like she was hiding something.

//Coolio\\
Animae laughed as they entered the storm, he swooped around Gilda, giving her a cheeky wink as he flew further ahead. The idea presented itself that this might be a bad idea but he wasn't pulling out now, not now he had Gilda all to himself even if it was for an extremely dangerous race.

Thunder. Lightning. Blinding rain.. After nearly dying several times, you blunder out of the cloud, inches behind Gilda.

I return the hug and nuzzle into her shoulder. "You're so nice to me, I've worked in this town for years and I'm pretty sure nopony but but you knows my name. It feels so right to be with you," I whisper into her ear. "And you smell like a garden of daisies," I say as I pull away.

“Oh, Halfy! You say the sweetest things!” Surprise replies. “Oh, hey, the karaoke stand is open! Will you sing for me now?”

Meta saw a figure falling down from the clouds. Great. "Please wait, Quick." He dived out the window, grabbed Glitch by the scuff of his neck, and, opening his bat wings, glided to the ground. "Please note that my spell will not prevent you from death by gravity." He put him down, dusted himself off, and said, "I think that your crush will come to you now." He opened his wings and, catching an upwards air current, glided back down onto the deck. As an afterthought, he poked his head up through the clouds. "Your friend is safe down on the ground." He walked back to Quick and sat back down.
“You know, you coulda let Derpy save him. She’s... loyal, let’s leave it at that. What I’m worried about, though, is you. First you find out Celestia sent guards to your hive, then you disappear, and now your back, looking worried. Come on Meta, you can trust me!”

Dark Meta Knight scratched his head. "OK. That seems like an acceptable plan." He turned to go. "The changelings are in the second dungeon, cells 5 to 62." He started to leave. "Are my services still required, or...?"

“How could you know that?” Chrysalis Demands. “Nevermind, you have done enough.” She turns away. “At least she did not put them in Tartaros like I feared she might.” She mutters.

I pondered what Luna said for minute before saying "Well,attraction can be a complicated emotion to explain at times my dear."I stop for a moment to brush my mane out so it wouldn't cover my left eye and continued speaking "I mean,I did start to like you since Nightmare Night.Speaking of which,I'm pretty sure I was the only pony who didn't run for their life when they saw you.I understand that you use to be Nightmare Moon, but I knew that you changed for the better." I stopped again and looked at the castle before us that covered in the blanket of the night.The entrance is being guarded by two night guards with spears in their hoofs.I turn to Luna and say "Well,mares first."

Luna steps forward. the guards part to let her pass. “This pony is with me.” she tells them, and they allow you to pass as well. the two of you go up to luna’s chamber, where you find yourself facing the largest Crystalvision screen you have ever seen outside of a theater, the thing dominates the entirety of one wall, and there is a very comfortable looking couch in front of it. Luna takes a seat on said couch and motions for you to do the same next to her.

"Yeah... see each other often..."
"I have no idea. But apocalypse, a-poc-a-lypse, from greek apocálypsis.." she stops and facehoofs. She takes a deep breath. "It's a great and total devastation. Doom. But also a prophetic disclosure - a revelation." she blinks for a second and strokes her belly. "It was braelicious, but I don't think I'll eat anything else. I look like in the sixth month..." she looks around and even through she doesn't like meeting new ponies, she feels bad that she haven't got to know any of them - she ate their apples, after all. "Uhm.. would you mind introducing me to somepony, please? At least I'd like to say hi and thank for the food before we, you know, leave... if you're already finished, of course".

“Oh, uhh, okay. This here is Golden Delicious, and th’ pony next to ‘im is Red Delicious. Guess we could go over ‘n say hi,” he replies, walking to the aforementioned ponies. They seemed busy eating.

Sand rustles through his taveling kit for a moment, setting out various items that were either in the way or useful, such as a small fruit slicer and a cutting board. Apples, pears, and a strangle fruit that looked like a pineapple were all set in a neat row on the cutting board. Some seasonings were produced as well, along with what appeared to by small bundles of a grassy material. "The fruit was pretty easy to come by. Most of it is wild grown, so they are smaller than normal but have stronger flavor. The spiked one is a kind of tropical fruit. It has an extremely long shelf life and an excellent taste, but it only fruits every other year, two or maybe three to a tree. Makes them a little hard to come by." He nudged the grass bundles with a forehoof. "These aren't food so much as a snack, sort of. They're sort of tasty, have a sort of gummy texture, and can be chewed for a long time though. Best not to swallow them though. Hard to digest. More of a time killer really. So, I can do a couple of different dishes with what I have. I can grill, roast, fry, or just about anything. You have any ideas?"

“I wish to see your Cooking skill, so surprise me, If you will.” Zecora replies. looking at the ingredients with interest.

The gift Vedana got her revealed to be a beautiful golden and gem crafted necklace with Carrot Top's Cutie mark at the middle, The blind unicorn got closer and smiled. "This cost some pretty bits for me to ask the jewel crafts to customize such a necklace.

Carrot top stares at it for a long moment. “Wow, It’s beautiful.” she says. she places it around her neck. “Thank you.”

Jordo took a seat next to Dash. He pulled her in close, blushing slightly while doing so. This was honestly his favorite part of the day, just relaxing with his marefriend.

He glanced at the television, it was some action movie he didn't recognize. Dash was really into those intense, almost corny action flicks. Jordo thought they were entertaining, but they weren't the greatest.

He was getting a little sleepy, letting out a quiet yawn, which he tried to hide; but failed.

Dash looks over at you when you yawn. “Hey, this isn’t boring you is it? We can watch something else if you want.”

• Brohoof 2

(I hope I didn’t miss anyone, also I’m sorry these were so late, but they’re here now, as promised)

Thunder. Lightning. Blinding rain.. After nearly dying several times, you blunder out of the cloud, inches behind Gilda.

Animae still laughed, putting on a boost so that he was level with her. His voice only just reached her over the sound of the wind. "Where do you want the finish line, Gilda?" he laughs, "and we might as well agree on what you'll give me for winning" he smiles, knowing that was highly unlikely but wanting to interject some fighting talk.

“Um... well, I guess... that would be alright, but... I kind of went crazy last time I was there...” Fluttershy mutters.

"Don't worry, Fluttershy," I say with a smile on my face and a look into her eyes, "I'm sure the animals will be more friendly towards you this time. And even if they are not still, you have that dust that will let you talk to the animals, allowing you to tell them you are friendly. And if they still aren't friendly, well that's their problem for not wanting to get to know such a sweet pegusus.

“Oh, but of course I have, darling!” Rarity replies. “I’ve modeled my own work many times. In fact, I shall be modeling this time! After all, there are some dresses in my collection this year too, and I can’t ask you to wear those now, can I?”

"Well, though I would do it if you insist, I highly doubt that anypony would like to see me in a dress" Wildcard answers with small laugh.

"Also as I said before, I can't imagine anypony else being more qualified as a model than you". he adds with a wink.

The colt finishes his salad, asks the waiter for the bill and pays the meal for him, Sweetie and Rarity.

"Do you want to go back to the boutique or go somewhere else?"

(oh crud what song are we playing? i'm hoping it's the first song from the movie? i'm just gonna go with that.)

*i slide my left hoof up and down the neck of my bass as my right hoof strums and plucks strings. i get really into the song and find my zone, and i do a little jumping dance, jumping every time i strum. after a few minutes, when the song is over, i straighten up and look at the others.* hey, that wasn't nearly as bad as last time! *i joke, knowing it will get a funny reaction out of Chord*

“Oh, Halfy! You say the sweetest things!” Surprise replies. “Oh, hey, the karaoke stand is open! Will you sing for me now?”

"Of course," I tell her before walking to the karaoke station. "This song goes out to the most amazing mare in Equestria," I announce as the music plays.

"And I'd give up forever to touch you

'Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

'Cause sooner or later it's over

I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming

Or the moment of truth in your lies

When everything feels like the movies

Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

I just want you to know who I am"

I quickly pull Surprise into a kiss when I finish.

(Song is called Iris and is awesome.)

Dawnpath was carrying full saddlebags, dragging. All day ponies had been congratulating him on his engagement, and all of the smiling had left his face sore. Silently pushing the door open, he silently trudged inside, and went up to the room he shared with Applejack. I should write my vows, but... They need to be quality. I'm to tired to do them right now. He dropped his bags next to the desk he'd flown in the day after she'd let him spend the night. His papers had already begun to invade the area around the desk, to his partial shame. He knew he must've had about a million story beginnings that he hadn't finished, and more pumping through his head. He rubbed his temples to ease his headache at all of the thinking. Oh, can you see yourself in five years? No, but you know it'll be with Applejack! He grinned stupidly at the paper, Oh, what the hay. It can't hurt to start a rough draft on the vows, now can it? Now then, should it be a list, or should I try something a little less... common? Heh, a vow po- Wait a minute. That's what I will do, write a vow poem. Not tonight though, tonight... Tonight I'm going to see if I can't write something special for her. ​He took out a blank piece of paper and began to write.

Feathered wings and sloppy tail,

My eyes are green, my coat is pale 

And all that seems my life entails

Is holding love for you.

I may not be a social stud

But I'll try to keep up enough

To make sure you're happy when

The two of us make one.

And maybe one plus one is two,

But our one plus one is one.

I promise not to leave you;

My soul would come undone.

Look at all this sobby,

Sappy slobby junk.

I guess it's my way of thank you,

My love is like a river,

Pouring straight within my heart.

He looked at the poem and frowned, It's too... Too silly. It's not good enough, not one bit. He was still thinking when his head thunked on the desk, and his dreams began to form words, which faded into Applejack dreams.

Bob looks at Morning star and comes near him."excuse me i have a few questions that i have for you can you please fallow me"?

Morning star nods his head and go's with the guard to answer some questions but he hopes these are quick and easy questions because he wants to get ready for the  gala.

“Well, We’ll soon fix that.” AJ replies, taking the seat next to you. The rest of the family sits down and you all begin the meal. Several delectable looking dishes are passed around, and everypony takes some. Before you know it, your plate is piled several inches high.

"Holy..." Red Talon said, awestruck by the sheer amount of food prepared. After everypony had their fair share on their plates, the family and Red Talon began to chow down on their meals. "Good eats here," Talon said, making sure he wasn't talking with his mouth full (that's rude). "Do you always have meals on this grand of a scale? This is amazing!"

OOC: Question.

Can I ask Littlepip or Blackjack? Are you familiar with Fallout: Equestria or Project horizons? xD

Aside from that, I'd also rather ask a stallion instead of a mare.. which is probably a very extraordinary request.

Let me know what's up. Thanks.

• Brohoof 1

“Oh, uhh, okay. This here is Golden Delicious, and th’ pony next to ‘im is Red Delicious. Guess we could go over ‘n say hi,” he replies, walking to the aforementioned ponies. They seemed busy eating.

She gets on her hooves slowly follows him. She watches the colts chewing some apple dishes and unwilling to wait, she nervously steps on the floor. With the impatience of her own, she decides to...

"Hello sirs! I mean, guys.." she says and fastly hides behind Braeburn.