Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

You wake up In Pinkie’s Bed. You can tell it’s pinkie’s because it has pink sheets, the entire room around it is pink, and, most tellingly of all. Pinkie herself is laying next to you. “HI!” she says. “Welcome back sleepyhead!”

He holds his head with one hoof, "Ugh... What happened..? Last thing I remember was walking out of the door..." He tries to sits down on the soft and pink bed. "Did I really just sleep for a whole day..?" He tries to move but he really can't feel his legs. "My whole body hurts... What happened..?" He asked Pinkie, who was right beside him. "How did I end up here...?"

Edited by Penguin

Hey fluttershy My name is scarf. i happen notice you really love animals. I volunteer at the local animal shelter on weekends. Would you like to come with me tomorrow? It's nothing super labor intensive. Just giving a little tender, love, and care to some neglected cats and dog. It's actually pretty fun. I had already mentioned to the staff that'd i might have a friend with me when i come in on Saturday and they where totally cool with it. I usually go in at about noon. I could  meet you there or i could even pick you up if you wanted. totally up to you. what do you say?

*please treat my OC as a male. the only reason she is a female is because male ponies tend to look weird IMHO*

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES

Sand:

He nodded his head in assent, taking one of the fried apple slices in his mouth and chewing it thoughtfully. It would have a semi-sour flavour from the apple, mixed with a solid base undertone of cinammon and juicy insides. His lips donning a smile, he would chuckle slightly to himself. "I need to go ask after the Apple family at some point. I'm not using their Zap apples right now of course, but I think it would be a fun idea for them to test out." He then proceeded to chew on one of the grass bundles, keeping his lips shut so that they didn't make that impolite schmacking noise that adults always admonish their children about. His eyes observed her quietly, waiting to see what she thought.

Steeleye:

When a guard went on leave, more often than not they avoided areas that would force them to return to their respective duties. For instance, most of the Ponyville town watch were never seen in the seediest pubs when they were off duty. Part of the job was if you saw trouble, even on leave, you had to respond. So, the guards went places where they would not see trouble and in return they did not have to respond to anything. Usually. Steeleye had taken a Hiatus from the Canterlot City Guard and decided to spend his vacation in Ponyville. Here, he could go wherever he felt like and was free from obligations. Zoning laws dictated that Canterlot City Guards kept their side of the street clean and so did Ponyville. Cross territory jurisdiction was only  given in special cases and signed by Celestia herself.

As Steeleye was on vacation and had no special mission, he ended up in a run down inn and pub near the edge of town. Part of being a guard was being seen in shiny armor and looking stern. The other part was actually knowing what was going on. So while he was on leave, he drifted about, not specifically looking for info, but keeping an ear cocked for anything passing by. Eventually he took notice of a dark pink mare with a purple mane, cutiemark a bundle of assorted berries. He was pretty sure he had seen here around in a number of bars just this week. His curiousity thus aroused, he moved over to her table and offered a friendly smile. "Hello there miss. Might I offer you a drink? I wont bother you with a cliche pick up line, but I would appreciate some local know how about the town. Where the best drinks are, best restraunts and so forth."

Meta Knight looks at the dresses. "Good quality, and even if they aren't the best, they certainly match your coats and manes." He started to pace around the room. "Hmm... I wonder what's taking Yellow so long...?"

He opens the kitchen... to a burst of black smoke. "Sorry, Meta. The cakes are being a pain in the ------- ---."

(Censored for your enjoyment...)

Oh hey Colgate...Mmmm your breath smells so fresh, what toothpaste do you use? Oh my gosh, me too, I totally love toothpaste! Yes! I brush my teeth at least 3 minutes too! Oh, of course I do it after every meal... Hmm how about you come over to my place tonight and we can brush our teeth together until they're all nice and shiny. P.S. Bring your own brush, you can't have any of mine  :P

Edited by PinkiePai
  • Brohoof 1

“Heya fellas. This is Suntouched Coco. Ehh, I think you guys can just call ‘er Coco, I know y’all don’t like them longer words. Coco, the ligh’er one is Golden Delicious, the redder one is Red Delicious.” The two stallions nudged each other, until Golden spoke, “Yer a lille shy, ain’tcha?”

She looks from behind the Braeburn's shoulder. "Nice to meet you, Golden&Red Braeli... I mean, Delicious." she comes out and shakes their hooves gently.  "And actually.. that Suntouched is just a kind of title or nick, just call me Coco, please." she says and smiles a little.

"I promise I will not be shy! At least when I get to know the ponies better. Too many new ponies for today, you know.. I took too much! Eh, not in that way. But I'm getting used to this place." she says and jumps from one hoof to other.

She looks at the Braeburn with a look asking: "Will we go already or will we spend some more moments here?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGxwOaniQG4

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Nope. Twilight takes two steps and trips over her own hooves. Blushing furiously, she picks herself up and pins the tail right on the pony’s nose. She takes off her blindfold and looks at her attempt. “Heh, Can I try that again?”

Mal smiled.
"Don't worry Twi, I'm sure that was just a fluke. Let's go try again." He handed the tail back in front of her and put on the blindfold.
Mal spun her around again and after several times he made sure she was pointing right at the pony. He leaned close and fixed the knot on the blindfold. As he did he whispered to Twilight. "It's just straight ahead just walk forward and pin it."

Apparently I wake up screaming, and fall backwards out of the chair. I've always been a restless sleeper, but that was ridiculous. Where's Applejack right now, anyway? He looked outside and saw it was starting to get light out. ​Oh, she must be out in the fields. I'll get something to eat, and go out to help her. He went to get breakfast, which was some cereal, nothing special, then left to find Applejack.

You can sense her blush. “Um... OK.” She leads you out back. “Well, I garden for a living. But due to a lack of rain, the winter carrots aren’t-” Just then, a green pony with black hair walked up and said there was a

Hearth’s Warming Eve Party that night at 10 o’clock, and to meet at the field outside of town. “Oh, a party! And the admission is free, too!” She turns to you. “Well, it seems that you are in luck. Do you want to go with me?”

(Fast Fact: Did you know that Carrot Top’s canon name is Golden Harvest?)

(Is that not common knowledge?There was quite a hullabaloo when that first happened...) 

Vedana blushes wildly and smiles, "O-O-Ok!" The blind Unicorn was happy and nervous at the same time, he had to think this carefully. "Well that is indeed lucky that admission is for free."

(and yeah I know her cannon name is Golden Harvest, and also she is a Cousin to Applejack. xD)

• Brohoof 1

Hey fluttershy My name is scarf. i happen notice you really love animals. I volunteer at the local animal shelter on weekends. Would you like to come with me tomorrow? It's nothing super labor intensive. Just giving a little tender, love, and care to some neglected cats and dog. It's actually pretty fun. I had already mentioned to the staff that'd i might have a friend with me when i come in on Saturday and they where totally cool with it. I usually go in at about noon. I could  meet you there or i could even pick you up if you wanted. totally up to you. what do you say?

*please treat my OC as a male. the only reason she is a female is because male ponies tend to look weird IMHO*

This is not where you sign up. You must head to the OOC thread here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/39132-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/

There is a list of available ponies, Fluttershy is currently taken by DJShy. 

You can always try and steal her away, but this is not recommended. There are plenty of available mares for you.

• Brohoof 1

(Horah for 2013)

As I walked into Luna's chamber my eyes instantly widened at the sight of the crystalvision,it was practically the biggest thing in the entire room as it took up one of the walls.I was so shocked I couldn't even say anything.When I decide to look over at Luna I could see her making hoof motions on the couch.I follow her command and sat near her,deciding that I should make the first move I slowly put my left hoof behind her neck as an attempt to create a "hug".At this point my cheeks are back to being strawberry red and Im back to being a nervous scaredy cat.I turn to Luna and nervously say "So,what game did you have in mind for playing?"After saying that I could have sworn I heard my mind tell me (PONY-BOY YOU BETTER NOT SCREW UP!)

• Brohoof 1

(I hope I didn’t miss anyone, also I’m sorry these were so late, but they’re here now, as promised)

Dash looks over at you when you yawn. “Hey, this isn’t boring you is it? We can watch something else if you want.”

Jordo looks over to dash.

"hm? Nah, I'm fine. Just a long day is all." Jordo said.

He leans In and gives her a kiss. If he wasn't awake before, he sure was now. He smiled as his face started to turn red. Normally he would try and hide this, but he didn't really care at the moment.

"I'm just enjoying your company"

Daring looks at you for a long moment. “This is the part where I’m supposed to tell you not to think that way, say that you are helpful, and give some grand speech to make you feel better isn’t it?” She says. “I’ll be honest, I don’t feel like it, I’m just going to give it to you straight. You’re right, so far you’ve been more of a hinderance than a help, however, that has nothing to do with our situation. If I were alone, the same thing would have happened, I’d still be on a pirate ship, I’d still be down here in this cell, waiting to see if the pony that comes to get me out is a Pirate or a soldier. The only difference is that I would be alone, and, as cheesy as it sounds, no matter how useless you are, I’m glad you are here.” “Aww, that’s sweet.” comes a voice from the cell next to yours. you both look over to see a muted blue unicorn stallion with a dark gray mane. “So it looks like we’re all in the same boat as it were. Can you believe they tossed me down here and didn’t leave me any books to read?” he says. “Who are you?” Daring asks. “Eh? Oh right. I’m Page Turner. Nice to meet you.”

((OOC: Bdagakik whaaaaa? :blink: Are Daring and I your dart board for experimental story concepts or something?))

"Ouch" Steel thought to himself. Daring was right, but she sure didn't pull any punches. Of course now Steel was just as embarrassed as ashamed. His omission of weakness was for Daring's ears only, now Page had overheard him in his time of weakness. Of course he was in a cell too so it wasn't exactly his shining hour either.

"It's good to have company regardless." Daring said. Steel walked up to the divide next to Daring.

"How'd you wind up here? I doubt you put yourself in that cell on purpose." Steel asked.

• Brohoof 2

"Well good evening Dash, if you don't have anything special planned with Jordo tomorrow, or a particularly rough schedule; would you be interested in tagging along for a patrol of the Everfree Forest?" Sturdy says, tugging off his leather helm and putting it to the side

"The timberwolves are beginning to stir once more and I could use some help containing them, if you think you're up to it that is..." he says with a grin, stretching his wings wide and hovering above the ground

• Brohoof 1

There is a round of applause as you conclude your song. Surprise looks shocked for a moment when you lay one on her, but then quickly relaxes, returning your kiss with full force.

I keep kissing her for a minute before pulling away. "Well that's what I do for a living. Which explains why I can barely afford to pay rent," I tell her as I head to the snack table and grab some punch. "But enough about me and my financial problems, We came to have fun so what do you want to do?" I ask her.

• 2 weeks later...

“Oh... Okay. I guess that’s okay then. So, When do want to go?” Fluttershy asks.

"whenever you want to, Fluttershy." I say with a compassionate tone in my voice. "Also, I set up a special surprise for you for when we get there."

(OCC) Can we say that Fluttershy's birthday is the day we go to the Canterlot Gardens? Because I have a wonderful idea for a birthday present for her.

• Brohoof 1

(I know you are all probably hating my guts right now... I feel like a jerk.)

(Occ:Please take notice of my epicness)

Bob takes Morning star to nearby room and waits for him to enter , once morning star entered the room he hit him over the head with his hoof knocking him out. He placed Morningstar into a bag and left a note reading this."If you hope to see your pony alive again please meet me near the ever free with the changelings that you have captured".  Bob then burned it to make sure celestia got it then he took morning star to his queen.

You deliver your Captive to Chrysalis, and you tell her what happened. She seems impressed at first, but near the end she turns cold. “Let me get this straight, you wrote the princess a note, and then burned it so she would see it? YOU IDIOT! That only works with Dragon fire! If you could just whip out a flint and steel and send something to the princess then every piece of firewood or lump of coal would end up in the Royal Chamber!” Whatever, I shall send a message to the princess the proper way, and then we shall return to the hive. You have done well.”

Morning star was out cold from the hit on the head , he had no idea what is about to happen to him. But he hopes that this is some kind of joke set up by Princess celestia.

(You just stay asleep for a little  while, ‘kay?)

"whenever you want to, Fluttershy." I say with a compassionate tone in my voice. "Also, I set up a special surprise for you for when we get there."

(OCC) Can we say that Fluttershy's birthday is the day we go to the Canterlot Gardens? Because I have a wonderful idea for a birthday present for her.

‘Um... OK. Well, my birthday’s on Friday... you want to go then?” Fluttershy says. Just then, a green unicorn rushed up. He paused, panting, and then rattled off, “Hello, there... there’s going to be a party tonight for Hearth’s Warming Eve. Meet in the field outside of town at 10. Dress your best.” He rushed off.

Red thought for a moment, he hoped that the alcohol wasn't taking advantage of him, "are the rumors about you and that DJ true? I think it's a bunch of lame rumors started by ponies that you turned down, but I want to hear the truth from you." Red nearly kicked himself, that question was way too personal....

“Scratch and I... We had...a thing,” she admitted reluctantly, “But we’ve both moved on.”

(Happy new year, Page! :) )
"Sounds nice" Wildcard answers. "I'll pick you up at 6pm then. See you later darling"
The pegasus hugs Rarity and gives her a kiss. Then he turns to Sweetie and adds "Bye Sweetie Belle!" before heading home.
A few hours later he stands at the unicorn's porch again, ready for the evening and with a beautiful rose in his mouth that he had bought on the way.
Wildcard rings the bell eagerly awaiting his special somepony.

The door opens to Rarity in a brilliant red and white dress. “Hello, there, darling! Are you ready?”

"Well, geez," Red Talon said, "I'm quite flattered by all of this. A huge dinner to commemorate my new sponsor. That's a pretty good signing bonus, if I would say so myself."
After the family finished their dinners, Red Talon, exhausted, decided to head back to his home for the night.
"Thanks for the dinner tonight, everypony!" Red Talon said. "I'm gonna have to get going, so I'll see y'all later!"

Applejack tips her hat to you. “G’night, then, Red. See ya... later. Tomorrow, I hope.”

Glitch returned Derpy's crushing hug. As they embraced, he looked at Derpy herself. She looked beautiful in her dress, so Glitch decided to tell her. "Wow, you look great," he said. When he heard Derpy say she couldn't dance, he shrugged. "Eh, I can't either." He let go of her and got on his hind legs. "Watch this." Glitch then performed an atrocious version of the running mare, giggling as he did. If he did this in front of anypony else, he would've shrank where he stood. However, he felt comfortable enough around Derpy to do something stupid like this. Glitch suddenly tripped, sending him crashing onto the floor. He was silent for a moment, then he broke out laughing.

Derpy looked confused, and tried to focus her two eyes. She managed to see you fall and laugh, so she started giggling.

"I'll promise not to zoom off if you do" he says, taking it in, smiling widely. He tapped a claw against it, testing the material just because. "Want to have an explore? Or do we just... run away?" he smiled, his eyes sparkling madly as he steadied himself, watching for Gilda's reaction.

She debates it for a bit. You can see on her face that she’s unsettled by this. “Umm... sure. Let’s explore.”

(If you haven’t figured it out, it’s the Halberd.)

"Oh im so sorry if im making you uncomfortable." She says taking notice of Spike's discomfort. "My curiosity tends to get the best of me at times so...I'm sorry the relationship didn't go too well for you." Though the idea of a relationship between a pony a dragon seemed a bit far fetched to the dragoness. "If you want you can ask me a personal question." She adds.

“Umm... OK.” He thinks for a bit, and then asks you, “So... where are you from?”

He holds his head with one hoof, "Ugh... What happened..? Last thing I remember was walking out of the door..." He tries to sits down on the soft and pink bed. "Did I really just sleep for a whole day..?" He tries to move but he really can't feel his legs. "My whole body hurts... What happened..?" He asked Pinkie, who was right beside him. "How did I end up here...?"

“You fell asleep in the middle of the road, so I picked you up and brought you up to my apartment to sleep it off.” Pinkie says. “You were really out of it to,  even when that explosion happened you didn’t even stir!”

Sand:
He nodded his head in assent, taking one of the fried apple slices in his mouth and chewing it thoughtfully. It would have a semi-sour flavour from the apple, mixed with a solid base undertone of cinammon and juicy insides. His lips donning a smile, he would chuckle slightly to himself. "I need to go ask after the Apple family at some point. I'm not using their Zap apples right now of course, but I think it would be a fun idea for them to test out." He then proceeded to chew on one of the grass bundles, keeping his lips shut so that they didn't make that impolite schmacking noise that adults always admonish their children about. His eyes observed her quietly, waiting to see what she thought.

She took a small bite, and then smiled. “This is a good meal, that is true. You are a good chef, too.”

Steeleye:
When a guard went on leave, more often than not they avoided areas that would force them to return to their respective duties. For instance, most of the Ponyville town watch were never seen in the seediest pubs when they were off duty. Part of the job was if you saw trouble, even on leave, you had to respond. So, the guards went places where they would not see trouble and in return they did not have to respond to anything. Usually. Steeleye had taken a Hiatus from the Canterlot City Guard and decided to spend his vacation in Ponyville. Here, he could go wherever he felt like and was free from obligations. Zoning laws dictated that Canterlot City Guards kept their side of the street clean and so did Ponyville. Cross territory jurisdiction was only  given in special cases and signed by Celestia herself.

As Steeleye was on vacation and had no special mission, he ended up in a run down inn and pub near the edge of town. Part of being a guard was being seen in shiny armor and looking stern. The other part was actually knowing what was going on. So while he was on leave, he drifted about, not specifically looking for info, but keeping an ear cocked for anything passing by. Eventually he took notice of a dark pink mare with a purple mane, cutiemark a bundle of assorted berries. He was pretty sure he had seen here around in a number of bars just this week. His curiousity thus aroused, he moved over to her table and offered a friendly smile. "Hello there miss. Might I offer you a drink? I wont bother you with a cliche pick up line, but I would appreciate some local know how about the town. Where the best drinks are, best restraunts and so forth."

“Huh?” It was dead obvious she was drunk. “Well, there is a nice shalloon back that way a mile, and next to it is a nice restarant. And I would love a drink. I’ve barely had anythin’ all day.”

Meta Knight looks at the dresses. "Good quality, and even if they aren't the best, they certainly match your coats and manes." He started to pace around the room. "Hmm... I wonder what's taking Yellow so long...?"

He opens the kitchen... to a burst of black smoke. "Sorry, Meta. The cakes are being a pain in the ------- ---."

(Censored for your enjoyment...)

Quick looked in, then pushed past Meta to Yellow. She opened the stove and brought out the burnt cakes. “Here, let me see what I can do... Moma always said I should learn to cook better, but I do know how to bake a cake. Could you show me where the ingredients are?”

She looks from behind the Braeburn's shoulder. "Nice to meet you, Golden&Red Braeli... I mean, Delicious." she comes out and shakes their hooves gently. "And actually.. that Suntouched is just a kind of title or nick, just call me Coco, please." she says and smiles a little.

"I promise I will not be shy! At least when I get to know the ponies better. Too many new ponies for today, you know.. I took too much! Eh, not in that way. But I'm getting used to this place." she says and jumps from one hoof to other.

She looks at the Braeburn with a look asking: "Will we go already or will we spend some more moments here?"

“See ya fellas,” he says as he leads her out. “Alright, yer sure yah can fly me then,” he says, eyeing her.

Mal smiled.
"Don't worry Twi, I'm sure that was just a fluke. Let's go try again." He handed the tail back in front of her and put on the blindfold.
Mal spun her around again and after several times he made sure she was pointing right at the pony. He leaned close and fixed the knot on the blindfold. As he did he whispered to Twilight. "It's just straight ahead just walk forward and pin it."

Blushing furiously, Twilight tries again, this time she manages to reach the poster without incident, and manages to pin the tail on the correct side, although she’s still a bit high.

Apparently I wake up screaming, and fall backwards out of the chair. I've always been a restless sleeper, but that was ridiculous. Where's Applejack right now, anyway? He looked outside and saw it was starting to get light out. ​Oh, she must be out in the fields. I'll get something to eat, and go out to help her. He went to get breakfast, which was some cereal, nothing special, then left to find Applejack.

You search for Applejack for about an hour before you finally find her in one of the furthest fields from the house. She waves when she sees you. “Hey there! Did Y’all sleep well?”

Vedana blushes wildly and smiles, "O-O-Ok!" The blind Unicorn was happy and nervous at the same time, he had to think this carefully. "Well that is indeed lucky that admission is for free."

(and yeah I know her cannon name is Golden Harvest, and also she is a Cousin to Applejack. xD)

You go back to get changed. When you meet her, she’s dressed in a beautiful golden gown, adorned with a small tiara with a carrot on it. “Wow... you certainly are handsome.”

(Horah for 2013)
As I walked into Luna's chamber my eyes instantly widened at the sight of the crystalvision,it was practically the biggest thing in the entire room as it took up one of the walls.I was so shocked I couldn't even say anything.When I decide to look over at Luna I could see her making hoof motions on the couch.I follow her command and sat near her,deciding that I should make the first move I slowly put my left hoof behind her neck as an attempt to create a "hug".At this point my cheeks are back to being strawberry red and Im back to being a nervous scaredy cat.I turn to Luna and nervously say "So,what game did you have in mind for playing?"After saying that I could have sworn I heard my mind tell me (PONY-BOY YOU BETTER NOT SCREW UP!)

Luna fires up the game station and brings up her list of installed games. “Doest thou see anything thy likes?” you read through the list:
-PF2
-Pierim
-Hitmare
-COD
-Portal 2
-Fallout Equestria

Jordo looks over to dash.

"hm? Nah, I'm fine. Just a long day is all." Jordo said.

He leans In and gives her a kiss. If he wasn't awake before, he sure was now. He smiled as his face started to turn red. Normally he would try and hide this, but he didn't really care at the moment.

"I'm just enjoying your company"

She blinks. “Heh...” She nuzzles you back.
The doorbell rings. Dash goes to answer it. She opens the door

"Well good evening Dash, if you don't have anything special planned with Jordo tomorrow, or a particularly rough schedule; would you be interested in tagging along for a patrol of the Everfree Forest?" Sturdy says, tugging off his leather helm and putting it to the side

"The timberwolves are beginning to stir once more and I could use some help containing them, if you think you're up to it that is..." he says with a grin, stretching his wings wide and hovering above the ground

She grinned a daredevil grin. “I woul-" She stops and the smile slides off of her face. "Hang on... I can’t not tonight... my roommate just moved in, and we’re setting him up.” Hang on...” She turned around. “Hey, Jordo! You mind if tomorrow I could go mess with Timber Wolves?”

((OOC: Bdagakik whaaaaa? :blink: Are Daring and I your dart board for experimental story concepts or something?))

"Ouch" Steel thought to himself. Daring was right, but she sure didn't pull any punches. Of course now Steel was just as embarrassed as ashamed. His omission of weakness was for Daring's ears only, now Page had overheard him in his time of weakness. Of course he was in a cell too so it wasn't exactly his shining hour either.
"It's good to have company regardless." Daring said. Steel walked up to the divide next to Daring.
"How'd you wind up here? I doubt you put yourself in that cell on purpose." Steel asked.

Page Rubs the back of his head, “Well, Actually, I kinda did. You see, I Stowed away on this ship so that I could... well, I have my reasons.

Daring looks at him confusedly. “Well, now I’m even more curious. what would possess somepony to knowingly stow away on a pirate Ship with the intention of being caught?”

“Love.” Page Replies. “The mare I love doesn’t know that I exist, and this is all part of my cunning and brilliant plan to get her to notice me.”

“How is getting captured by pirates going to help with that?” Daring asks.

Page looks around carefully to make sure that nopony else is there. “Well, you see...” He leans in close to the bars, and you and Daring do the same  “She is the Pirate."

• Brohoof 6

She debates it for a bit. You can see on her face that she’s unsettled by this. “Umm... sure. Let’s explore.”

(If you haven’t figured it out, it’s the Halberd.)

"After all it's only a massive ship.... with.... bat wings?" He laughs at this and gestures for her to follow him as he flies up onto the roof of the halberd. He looked around, flinching at the sight of the large cannon and what appeared to be a grabber of some sort. It didn't seem to be functional but still..

Blushing furiously, Twilight tries again, this time she manages to reach the poster without incident, and manages to pin the tail on the correct side, although she’s still a bit high.

Mal saw that Twilight was able to pin the tail this time, albeit rather high.
"Good job Twilight, I knew you'd be able to do it this time." Mal told her with a grin on his face as he approached the purple mare.

He looked at the picture. 'At least the tail is still in the proper place, so I guess that counts.'

“See ya fellas,” he says as he leads her out. “Alright, yer sure yah can fly me then,” he says, eyeing her.

(I see no reason given by the past events that would make me think you acted like a jerk.)

"Goodbye." she slowly skips to the door, following Braeburn. She waves on them and finally leaves.

Phew.

She listens what Braeburn has to say and replies: "Everything's possible If one really wants." she looks at the sky. "And trusts, hopes, has the faith... all the stuff like that, you know."

She flutters her wings. "Well.. divide and rule. The question is the .. link. You know, you can't .. sit on me." she blushes. "It would just break me down. I can either grab your front hooves or you can grab around my ..waist." she puts off her glasses, hiding them behind her bow, taking out the the flying goggles and putting them on her forehead.

"It's up to you, I don't care. I hope your hoovies won't hurt, I'll be as fast as I can be."

That was a stupid sentence. Oh well.. that distance.

She blinks. “Heh...” She nuzzles you back.

The doorbell rings. Dash goes to answer it. She opens the door

She grinned a daredevil grin. “I woul-" She stops and the smile slides off of her face. "Hang on... I can’t not tonight... my roommate just moved in, and we’re setting him up.” Hang on...” She turned around. “Hey, Jordo! You mind if tomorrow I could go mess with Timber Wolves?”

Jordo is curious . 'Timber wolves?' Just who was Dash talking to? He got up off of Dash's couch to get a closer look at who was at the door. He did not recognize this colt, he hasn't seen him around cloudsdale or ponyville. He was physically impressive with a brown mane and a.... A helmet?

Like, a combat helmet? It didn't look like he was part of Celestia's Royal guard, or the Royal military. Never the less, that helmet was clearly designed for combat. He turns to Dash.

"Well, you don't exactly need my permission to hang out with other ponies; Just be careful. I have to clear up some things with Cloud Chaser anyways."

He turned back to the colt at the door.

"I don't think I've seen you around before." He extends his hoof.  "I'm Dash's coltfriend Jordo"

• Brohoof 1

Jordo is curious . 'Timber wolves?' Just who was Dash talking to? He got up off of Dash's couch to get a closer look at who was at the door. He did not recognize this colt, he hasn't seen him around cloudsdale or ponyville. He was physically impressive with a brown mane and a.... A helmet?

Like, a combat helmet? It didn't look like he was part of Celestia's Royal guard, or the Royal military. Never the less, that helmet was clearly designed for combat. He turns to Dash.

"Well, you don't exactly need my permission to hang out with other ponies; Just be careful. I have to clear up some things with Cloud Chaser anyways."

He turned back to the colt at the door.

"I don't think I've seen you around before." He extends his hoof.  "I'm Dash's coltfriend Jordo"

The dirt colored Colt smiled wide and shoot his hoof "Well hello to you sir, The name is Sturdy Wing, but simply call me Sturdy please" He turns and smiles to Rainbow Dash

"I work as a patrol guardian for Ponyville and the surrounding areas" He explains to both of them "My job is to fly around the pathways and make sure that all the evil, dangerous things that reside in the forest STAY there, and not in our cities, it's very dangerous, very fun work" 

Sturdy then turns to the beautiful, energetic Pegasus and nods "Never an issue miss, I can take my own patrol tonight, How about tomorrow morning then? I can meet up with you and show you the ropes before we head out?"

• Brohoof 2

Sand:

Sand smiled at her blushing softly at her comment. A bit of each dish he had made was arranged on a pair of wooden platters he kept amongst his other kit. "Well, feel fine to go ahead and eat as much as you want. I made plenty, enough that I might have some left over for travelling provisions." His smile faded for a moment, a contemplative frown replacing it. "I've had to move around so much  that I hardly would know how to stay in one place for an extended period of time. That and I don't have a house... or even anything that could become a house if I worked at it."

Steeleye:

If he had been looking to avoid trouble he had come to the wrong place. Fortunately he was looking for somepony just like the mare semi-sprawled in front of him. A look at the innkeeper only drew a shake of the head. While this may have been one of the seedier inns in town, they did not compound that with serving intoxicants and probably wouldn't have given the mare any if they had any. Drinking alot and paying to match was generally accepted as good customer practice in such places, but getting so drunk that you no longer had money or broke things was against barkeep unwritten code.

Hoisting the mare onto his back he began to walk to the door with a reassuring nod to the innkeeper. "I'll find you something to drink alright. But lets get you a little cleaned up and somewhere dark to sleep off that headache you must have." His pace carried quickly down to an apartment he had rented on the closest edge of town nearby the river. Carefully he would open the door and set her down on a couch in a fairly dark room where you could still see, but not enough to cause strain on the senses.

‘Um... OK. Well, my birthday’s on Friday... you want to go then?” Fluttershy says. Just then, a green unicorn rushed up. He paused, panting, and then rattled off, “Hello, there... there’s going to be a party tonight for Hearth’s Warming Eve. Meet in the field outside of town at 10. Dress your best.” He rushed off.

"Well that was unusual," thought Shy-3, "I wonder what that was about?"

"I would be happy to take you to the Cantrlot gardens on Friday, Fluttershy.Also, would you, by any chance, like to go to that party that random pony just talked about? I'm sure it will be fun."

Bob smiles at his Queen."Now you must keep your end of our little deal , i delivered you the queens personal guest".    Bob knew the Queen would keep her end of the deal but where did he stand even if he got her changelings freed from the canterlot dungeons.