Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

Page Rubs the back of his head, “Well, Actually, I kinda did. You see, I Stowed away on this ship so that I could... well, I have my reasons. Daring looks at him confusedly. “Well, now I’m even more curious. what would possess somepony to knowingly stow away on a pirate Ship with the intention of being caught?” “Love.” Page Replies. “The mare I love doesn’t know that I exist, and this is all part of my cunning and brilliant plan to get her to notice me.” “How is getting captured by pirates going to help with that?” Daring asks. Page looks around carefully to make sure that nopony else is there. “Well, you see...” He leans in close to the bars, and you and Daring do the same  “She is the Pirate."

In a way, Steel admired Page. Putting himself in danger just to impress a mare. He could relate. But where Steel was more interested in the prospect of adventure and came to care for Daring, Page Turner's entire motivation was love. While Steel was aware of how recklessly irrational Page was being, the pegasus was a die-hard romantic and felt like applauding the hopeful suitor.

"Let me guess . . ." Steel said. "First mate Briny?" 

• Brohoof 1

“Scratch and I... We had...a thing,” she admitted reluctantly, “But we’ve both moved on.”
Red's brow lifted in surprise a bit, he'd never found a rumor that held any truth before.  "Okay then," was all he managed to say.  This was clearly an awkward topic for her; probably had a nasty falling out or something.   He  decided it was best to change the subject.

"um," he searched for something to talk about, "other than music, do you enjoy any hobbies?"

(I know you are all probably hating my guts right now... I feel like a jerk.)

The door opens to Rarity in a brilliant red and white dress. “Hello, there, darling! Are you ready?”

(Why should we hate you? I am really glad you are answering the replies :) )

Wildcard takes the rose out of his mouth and answers smiling

"Off course I am."

Then he takes a closer look at the dress and adds

"You look wonderful. That red is a nice contrast to your blue mane...and it also fits well with the rose I got for you"

The pegasus hands Rarity the rose and blushes.

• Brohoof 1

Derpy looked confused, and tried to focus her two eyes. She managed to see you fall and laugh, so she started giggling.

(Yay! Finally!)

Glitch continued to laugh at his own misfortune and horrific dancing before picking himself up off the ground and kissing Derpy on the cheek. "C'mon," he said to her and Quick, "the party's in the ballroom." He led them to the ballroom, where a great many ponies were gathered around dancing, drinking, or chatting. Glitch blew a low whistle. "Wow... Meta really outdid himself here." He looked at Derpy. "So, what do you wanna do?"

Applejack tips her hat to you. “G’night, then, Red. See ya... later. Tomorrow, I hope.”

After kissing his marefriend goodbye, Red Talon walked back home. As he was in the outskirts of Ponyville since he got back, he was almost immediately swarmed by flocks of adoring fans as soon as he arrived in the town. He liked that to a degree. However, when he finally got to his house, he was horrified to see flocks of fans crowding around his house.

"Holy..." Red Talon muttered in disbelief, "How the hay did they figure out where I live?"

Red Talon could hear all sorts of shouts, ranging from "We love you Red Talon!" to "We're going to kick your ass for killing Russ Rocket!" and even "Turn right, Red Talon! Turn right!" Facehoofing, Red Talon decided to walk back to Sweet Apple Acres, as he couldn't spend the rest of the night at his house with all these fans screaming and shouting.

"Where are you going?" a fan asked him.

"I'm heading to a... uh, important meeting," Red responded, "only for racers. In other words, don't bother following me."

"Can I have your autograph?" another fan asked.

"No, not now" Red responded. "Yeah I know, I'm an ass, I'm sorry," Red then said after noticing the rather disgruntled look on the fan's face. However, he noticed a rather dejected looking donkey. Feeling as if he had offended him with his comment, Red immediately apologized. "No offense," Red told the donkey.

Unfortunately for Red Talon, the crowd didn't really buy in to his lie, and they continued to follow him. Finally, the noisy crowd got too much for him. He took off and flew as fast has he could away from the mob, making sure that nopony would keep up with him, and therefore, lose track of him. Once the coast was clear, Red landed at Sweet Apple Acres. He knocked on the front door, which opened seconds afterward.

(OOC: Page told me via PM that he's going to be rather lax with me when it comes to who controls who, as I have a "good sense on where want the story to go." I tried not to do anything too crazy here, and made sure not to godmod or anything.)

• Brohoof 1

“Umm... OK.” He thinks for a bit, and then asks you, “So... where are you from?”

Aura at first and like she's rather not talk about her home but after what she had said earlier she had to talk. "Ok, then." She relies. "Im from Arcadia it's a small clan of dragons in the Northern Tundra, its a winter wonderland for ice dragons like me but for others it can be a pretty harsh place to be. Its kind far away from here so chances are you've never been there." She explains.

"Anything else you wanna ask me?" She asks

“You fell asleep in the middle of the road, so I picked you up and brought you up to my apartment to sleep it off.” Pinkie says. “You were really out of it to,  even when that explosion happened you didn’t even stir!”

He tries to move but he really can't because of exhaustion, so he tells Pinkie, "Gosh, I can't move... must have been really tired after that day. And you said something about an explosion, what was it? What happened when I was knocked out for like 24 hours? Even when I was in the party I couldn't remember a thing." He waits for Pinkie to tell him the whole story.

You go back to get changed. When you meet her, she’s dressed in a beautiful golden gown, adorned with a small tiara with a carrot on it. “Wow... you certainly are handsome.”

Vedana was wearing a Tuxedo suit for a Pony and blushed to hear he looked handsome, it took quite a while to actually put it on properly. "W-Well I bet you must look like an angel pony." The blind unicorn said with a warm smile on his face, trotting closer to carrot top.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Okay, following the beginning template and feeling like a weird newb 1200 posts later... XD)

"Soarin! I'm so glad I finally found you! I've been flying all over looking for you! I've just been messing around baking, and I think I've created the best pie ever! You're the only stallion I could think of that SHOULD be the first ever taster! What do you say?"

Sweets plays with her scarf, her big, sweet green eyes fluttering in anticipation. Although it helped they made her even cuter than she was with her exuberance and big grin. She waits patiently for an answer from the blue stallion. Her wings flutter, her heart pounding in her chest. Oh, please say yes.

• Brohoof 2

(OOC i could have sworn i replied to my last reply...)

Dox quickly took off his bass and put it on it's stand before running over to the door and nudging Stylus out of the way. "Hey, you're here!" He said as he looked at Vinyl, smiling. "Well, come on in!" He moved out of the way and beckoned for her to enter. "I guess I'll have to introduce everypony! Everypony, this is Vinyl Scratch. Vinyl, this is Stylus Slider, D Chord, and Snare Beat!" He said, pointing at each pony respectively.

Edited by TGAP Count Paradox
  • Brohoof 1

Fillies and gentlecolts, you may begin quivering in fear at your earliest convenience, because I am BACK!

"After all it's only a massive ship.... with.... bat wings?" He laughs at this and gestures for her to follow him as he flies up onto the roof of the halberd. He looked around, flinching at the sight of the large cannon and what appeared to be a grabber of some sort. It didn't seem to be functional but still..

Gilda lands on top of the ship... and puts her head, sideways, to the ground. “Is there a... party in here?”

Mal saw that Twilight was able to pin the tail this time, albeit rather high.
"Good job Twilight, I knew you'd be able to do it this time." Mal told her with a grin on his face as he approached the purple mare.
He looked at the picture. 'At least the tail is still in the proper place, so I guess that counts.'

Twilight blushes. “Heh, well, no pony’s perfect.” she says. what do you want to do now?”

(I see no reason given by the past events that would make me think you acted like a jerk.)

"Goodbye." she slowly skips to the door, following Braeburn. She waves on them and finally leaves.
Phew.
She listens what Braeburn has to say and replies: "Everything's possible If one really wants." she looks at the sky. "And trusts, hopes, has the faith... all the stuff like that, you know."
She flutters her wings. "Well.. divide and rule. The question is the .. link. You know, you can't .. sit on me." she blushes. "It would just break me down. I can either grab your front hooves or you can grab around my ..waist." she puts off her glasses, hiding them behind her bow, taking out the the flying goggles and putting them on her forehead.
"It's up to you, I don't care. I hope your hoovies won't hurt, I'll be as fast as I can be."
That was a stupid sentence. Oh well.. that distance.

“Uhh, okay, I’ma just, er, climb on ‘ere,” he said, getting on in an awkward manor. His hooves locked around her waist, “Er, I never heard of hooves bein’ called hoovies ‘fore. Kinda cute...”

Jordo is curious . 'Timber wolves?' Just who was Dash talking to? He got up off of Dash's couch to get a closer look at who was at the door. He did not recognize this colt, he hasn't seen him around cloudsdale or ponyville. He was physically impressive with a brown mane and a.... A helmet?

Like, a combat helmet? It didn't look like he was part of Celestia's Royal guard, or the Royal military. Never the less, that helmet was clearly designed for combat. He turns to Dash.

"Well, you don't exactly need my permission to hang out with other ponies; Just be careful. I have to clear up some things with Cloud Chaser anyways."

He turned back to the colt at the door.

"I don't think I've seen you around before." He extends his hoof. "I'm Dash's coltfriend Jordo"

The dirt colored Colt smiled wide and shook his hoof "Well hello to you sir, The name is Sturdy Wing, but simply call me Sturdy please" He turns and smiles to Rainbow Dash
"I work as a patrol guardian for Ponyville and the surrounding areas" He explains to both of them "My job is to fly around the pathways and make sure that all the evil, dangerous things that reside in the forest STAY there, and not in our cities, it's very dangerous, very fun work"

Sturdy then turns to the beautiful, energetic Pegasus and nods "Never an issue miss, I can take my own patrol tonight, How about tomorrow morning then? I can meet up with you and show you the ropes before we head out?"

“That sounds Awesome!” Dash exclaims. “I’d love to go Wrestle some monsters! I’ll totally see you then!”
(Look out Jordo, you may have some Competition after all...)

Sand:
Sand smiled at her blushing softly at her comment. A bit of each dish he had made was arranged on a pair of wooden platters he kept amongst his other kit. "Well, feel fine to go ahead and eat as much as you want. I made plenty, enough that I might have some left over for travelling provisions." His smile faded for a moment, a contemplative frown replacing it. "I've had to move around so much that I hardly would know how to stay in one place for an extended period of time. That and I don't have a house... or even anything that could become a house if I worked at it."

Zecora looks at you thoughtfully. “Such a thing does not seem right, where then, do you lay your head at night?”

Steeleye:
If he had been looking to avoid trouble he had come to the wrong place. Fortunately he was looking for somepony just like the mare semi-sprawled in front of him. A look at the innkeeper only drew a shake of the head. While this may have been one of the seedier inns in town, they did not compound that with serving intoxicants and probably wouldn't have given the mare any if they had any. Drinking alot and paying to match was generally accepted as good customer practice in such places, but getting so drunk that you no longer had money or broke things was against barkeep unwritten code.

Hoisting the mare onto his back he began to walk to the door with a reassuring nod to the innkeeper. "I'll find you something to drink alright. But lets get you a little cleaned up and somewhere dark to sleep off that headache you must have." His pace carried quickly down to an apartment he had rented on the closest edge of town nearby the river. Carefully he would open the door and set her down on a couch in a fairly dark room where you could still see, but not enough to cause strain on the senses.

On the couch, she staggers upright weakly. “No, no, I’m fine.” She hiccups once, and then takes out a bottle of wine. She eyes it, and then hands the bottle over to you. “You want some, mister Guardsman?”

(You still want to date the drunkard?)

"Well that was unusual," thought Shy-3, "I wonder what that was about?"

"I would be happy to take you to the Cantrlot gardens on Friday, Fluttershy.Also, would you, by any chance, like to go to that party that random pony just talked about? I'm sure it will be fun."

“Umm... sure...”

You enter the large brown building later on that night. It was decorated oddly, and didn’t have any windows. There were lots of other ponies there, chatting and toasting and, one in particular, was standing in a hallway watching the others.

Bob smiles at his Queen."Now you must keep your end of our little deal , i delivered you the queens personal guest". Bob knew the Queen would keep her end of the deal but where did he stand even if he got her changelings freed from the canterlot dungeons.

“I ‘must’ do nothing,” Chrysalis growls. “I am still your queen, and you are still my slave. If I so choose, I can call off this little ‘deal’ of yours and lock you away somewhere you won’t cause trouble! Never forget that! However, I did give my word. and I shall adhere to it and attempt to be more... Romantic.” she leans down and gives you a nuzzle. “Please Return to the hive with our... guest. I have a meeting with the princess to attend.”

In a way, Steel admired Page. Putting himself in danger just to impress a mare. He could relate. But where Steel was more interested in the prospect of adventure and came to care for Daring, Page Turner's entire motivation was love. While Steel was aware of how recklessly irrational Page was being, the pegasus was a die-hard romantic and felt like applauding the hopeful suitor.

"Let me guess . . ." Steel said. "First mate Briny?"

Page Shrugs. “Well, yeah. It’s not like there’s an excess of Mares on this ship.”

Just then, you hear the sounds of Hooves coming down the stairs in a great hurry. and a moment later Briny herself comes down the stairs, followed by the Large form of Jolly Roger.

“Get them out of there,” Briny orders. “And see to it that they get their weapons back.”

“What’s going on?” Daring asks.

“The Navy Didn’t spot us, but somepony even worse did.” Briny explains. “We need all Hooves on deck, and that includes you two.”

“What about me?” Page asks.

“You stay here and don’t get killed. A sea battle is no place for a bookworm.” Briny says.

“I don’t understand!” Daring exclaims. “Who is attacking us?”

Briny looks at each of you in turn. “You know how I said that we pirates aren’t as bad as the stories make us sound? well, that’s not strictly true. Some pirates really are that bad, and right now, we are being hunted by the worst of the worst. Captain Pinkbeard.”

(Really, Page? Just... really? Tell me this isn’t your tulpa speaking.)
(What? What would you expect Pony Blackbeard to be called? Bluebeard was a real pirate, as was Bloodbeard, and Greenbeard and Purplebeard sound stupid. Plus, I like the Irony of it)
(Nopie opie! Pagey came up with it all on his own!)

Red's brow lifted in surprise a bit, he'd never found a rumor that held any truth before. "Okay then," was all he managed to say. This was clearly an awkward topic for her; probably had a nasty falling out or something. He decided it was best to change the subject.
"um," he searched for something to talk about, "other than music, do you enjoy any hobbies?"

“... Drinking. I sometimes, maybe touch up on video games. But I don’t really have enough time for anything but music; it is my life.”

(Why should we hate you? I am really glad you are answering the replies :) )

Wildcard takes the rose out of his mouth and answers smiling
"Off course I am."
Then he takes a closer look at the dress and adds
"You look wonderful. That red is a nice contrast to your blue mane...and it also fits well with the rose I got for you"
The pegasus hands Rarity the rose and blushes.

“Oh how thoughtful!” Rarity says, accepting the rose and, after using her magic to shave off the thorns, Tucks it into her Mane just above her ear. “What do you think?”

(Yay! Finally!)

Glitch continued to laugh at his own misfortune and horrific dancing before picking himself up off the ground and kissing Derpy on the cheek. "C'mon," he said to her and Quick, "the party's in the ballroom." He led them to the ballroom, where a great many ponies were gathered around dancing, drinking, or chatting. Glitch blew a low whistle. "Wow... Meta really outdid himself here." He looked at Derpy. "So, what do you wanna do?"

She looked briefly worried, but then smiled, “Well, what do you wanna do?” Her face was a mask that hid the worried look in her eyes.

After kissing his marefriend goodbye, Red Talon walked back home. As he was in the outskirts of Ponyville since he got back, he was almost immediately swarmed by flocks of adoring fans as soon as he arrived in the town. He liked that to a degree. However, when he finally got to his house, he was horrified to see flocks of fans crowding around his house.
"Holy..." Red Talon muttered in disbelief, "How the hay did they figure out where I live?"
Red Talon could hear all sorts of shouts, ranging from "We love you Red Talon!" to "We're going to kick your ass for killing Russ Rocket!" and even "Turn right, Red Talon! Turn right!" Facehoofing, Red Talon decided to walk back to Sweet Apple Acres, as he couldn't spend the rest of the night at his house with all these fans screaming and shouting.
"Where are you going?" a fan asked him.
"I'm heading to a... uh, important meeting," Red responded, "only for racers. In other words, don't bother following me."
"Can I have your autograph?" another fan asked.
"No, not now" Red responded. "Yeah I know, I'm an ass, I'm sorry," Red then said after noticing the rather disgruntled look on the fan's face. However, he noticed a rather dejected looking donkey. Feeling as if he had offended him with his comment, Red immediately apologized. "No offense," Red told the donkey.
Unfortunately for Red Talon, the crowd didn't really buy in to his lie, and they continued to follow him. Finally, the noisy crowd got too much for him. He took off and flew as fast has he could away from the mob, making sure that nopony would keep up with him, and therefore, lose track of him. Once the coast was clear, Red landed at Sweet Apple Acres. He knocked on the front door, which opened seconds afterward.

(OOC: Page told me via PM that he's going to be rather lax with me when it comes to who controls who, as I have a "good sense on where want the story to go." I tried not to do anything too crazy here, and made sure not to godmod or anything.)

(This is True)
“Hello? what’s goin’ on? oh, Hay Red, C’mon in. ” Applejack says.

Aura at first and like she's rather not talk about her home but after what she had said earlier she had to talk. "Ok, then." She relies. "Im from Arcadia it's a small clan of dragons in the Northern Tundra, its a winter wonderland for ice dragons like me but for others it can be a pretty harsh place to be. Its kind far away from here so chances are you've never been there." She explains.

"Anything else you wanna ask me?" She asks

Spike thinks for a moment. “Not off the top of my head, why don’t you ask me something?”

He tries to move but he really can't because of exhaustion, so he tells Pinkie, "Gosh, I can't move... must have been really tired after that day. And you said something about an explosion, what was it? What happened when I was knocked out for like 24 hours? Even when I was in the party I couldn't remember a thing." He waits for Pinkie to tell him the whole story.

(Sadly, this is going to have to wait, since the events being referred to haven’t happened yet from the Point of view of the others.)

Vedana was wearing a Tuxedo suit for a Pony and blushed to hear he looked handsome, it took quite a while to actually put it on properly. "W-Well I bet you must look like an angel pony." The blind unicorn said with a warm smile on his face, trotting closer to carrot top.

You sense her become embarrassed. “Well... Thanks...” She puts a hoof on your shoulder. “Well, let’s go, shall we?”

You enter a building and sense loads of people inside, enjoying the party- and some were wondering what exactly this place was...

I keep kissing her for a minute before pulling away. "Well that's what I do for a living. Which explains why I can barely afford to pay rent," I tell her as I head to the snack table and grab some punch. "But enough about me and my financial problems, We came to have fun so what do you want to do?" I ask her.

Surprise thinks for a moment, then her face lights up “Oh! Oh! I want to sing with you now! do you know ‘Don’t go breakin’ my heart?’”

(OOC i could have sworn i replied to my last reply...)

Dox quickly took off his bass and put it on it's stand before running over to the door and nudging Stylus out of the way. "Hey, you're here!" He said as he looked at Vinyl, smiling. "Well, come on in!" He moved out of the way and beckoned for her to enter. "I guess I'll have to introduce everypony! Everypony, this is Vinyl Scratch. Vinyl, this is Stylus Slider, D Chord, and Snare Beat!" He said, pointing at each pony respectively.

"Hey, What's up?" Vinyl Says. The others all stare at her, looks of disbelief on their faces. 

"You're here with Paradox? Seriosly?" Stylus asks.

"Dox." Snare says. "You are the salt of the earth. No, Wait... Scum. I mean't to say 'Scum of the earth."

For Meta’s Partygoers

Just then, the ground started shaking. The center of balance shifted, and the building seemed to go... up? The hatch closed, and the windows opened, providing a splendid view of the sky.

A voice came on an intercom...

“Good evening, ladies and gentlecolts. My name is Meta Knight, and I am your host for this evening. Please enjoy yourselves, and if there is anything I could do for you, please ask me or one of my friends... they will be wearing sailor’s outfits.”

(Let’s get the party started!)

(Sorry for the inconvenience Sweets, but you will have to wait until next time. We (the team) need to discuss who your replier is going to be.)

• Brohoof 3

“That sounds Awesome!” Dash exclaims. “I’d love to go Wrestle some monsters! I’ll totally see you then!”

OOC: (Heh, This aught to be fun. I won't give Dash up without a fight, I just want to make it interesting ;) 

And Sturdy: come_at_me_bro_by_omfgitsenvy-d4gtzoz.jp)

BIC: Hmmmm, fighting monsters hey? Sounded like fun actually. Jordo kind of wanted to tag along, but unfortunately he had business to take care of with Cloud Chaser.  

Jordo couldn't even remember the last time he got into a real fight. He had been taking martial arts lessons in his spare time (He figured he wasn't the strongest flyer out there, he might as well be strong on the ground), but it has been a while since he actually had to use that knowledge. 

"Sounds like fun. Wish I could tag along with you guys, but I have to talk to Cloud Chaser tomorrow."

• Brohoof 1

“Uhh, okay, I’ma just, er, climb on ‘ere,” he said, getting on in an awkward manor. His hooves locked around her waist, “Er, I never heard of hooves bein’ called hoovies ‘fore. Kinda cute...”

Coco gets frozen for a second, feeling his hooves. She unfreezes in the moment he start to talk.

"Well, yeah. You're going to hear a lot of silly expressions for me." she says and gives him a little smile.

"Or at least I hope so..."

She looks on him again, starting to be afraid for him. "Please make sure to hold on tight. I don't want you to fall down... and in the case of falling, try to grab my tail or something, just don't let go." she says with a seriously worried expression. Then she sakes her head. "But don't worry. You won't fall. And even if you will.. I will catch you. I promise." she says and boops his nose.

"Okay... ready, set, go.."

She takes off rapidly and in a second, they're above the clouds, flying to the north.

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Sturdy smiles wide, glad to have found a partner for his morning route and excited to be joined by such a vibrant mare

"Well then I will meet you at this very spot tomorrow morning, at the rise of dawn" He smirks, chuckling to himself

"I know you tend to prefer to sleep in, but we really cant afford to be putting hours off when it comes to something as important as this" 

Sturdy Wing brings his wing to his eyes, thinking intently "Alright, I know what you should need, I am quite looking forward to this" 

He extends a wing to Dash, grinning from ear to ear "Lets see if a mare such as yourself has what it takes to put these Timberwolves in their place... not that I have any doubts about that"

He turns to Jordo

"Sounds like fun. Wish I could tag along with you guys, but I have to talk to Cloud Chaser tomorrow."

"Never an issue Jordo, I appreciate the offer but I think two is more than enough, I will have this girl here returned to you before sunset..." Laughing he says to Dash "And in one piece... hopefully"

Edited by Sturdy Wing
  • Brohoof 1

“Oh how thoughtful!” Rarity says, accepting the rose and, after using her magic to shave off the thorns, Tucks it into her Mane just above her ear. “What do you think?” 

(Yay! Replies, feels like an b-day present for me :) )

"It goes perfect with your lovely dress" the pegasus answers with a wink.

"Let's go to sugarcube corner" he takes his special somepony's hoof and they start trotting towards the town center. Holding her hoof is enough to give Wildcard this warm fuzzy feeling of happiness and he blushes slightly.

I still can't believe this is happening. Me spending time with the most wonderful pony in all of Equestria. I absolutely adore her, but I have to be patient. I have to wait for a really beautiful moment to tell her this 3 words

Fillies and gentlecolts, you may begin quivering in fear at your earliest convenience, because I am BACK!

“Umm... sure...”

You enter the large brown building later on that night. It was decorated oddly, and didn’t have any windows. There were lots of other ponies there, chatting and toasting and, one in particular, was standing in a hallway watching the others.

Just then, the ground started shaking. The center of balance shifted, and the building seemed to go... up? The hatch closed, and the windows opened, providing a splendid view of the sky.

A voice came on an intercom...

“Good evening, ladies and gentlecolts. My name is Meta Knight, and I am your host for this evening. Please enjoy yourselves, and if there is anything I could do for you, please ask me or one of my friends... they will be wearing sailor’s outfits.”

(Let’s get the party started!)

(OCC: It's good to see you again, Pagey!)

After realizing he was holding on to her a little too tightly, DJ Shy-3 released Fluttershy from his grasp.

"Sorry, Flutters. I just got a little scared when the building rose."

"Oh, my," he exclaimed, "The sky looks beautiful tonight."

*reaches for Fluttershy's hoof*

"Although, nothing could be as beautiful as you."

*kisses her hoof; lets go of Fluttershy's hoof*

"I'm going to go get some drinks. Is there anything you desire, my dear?"

Sand:

Sand blushed a little bit and look at his food thoughtfully. "I sleep where I always have, somewhere high enough off the ground to keep my away from predators but not so high that I will hurt myself badly if I fall. If there are no spots like that... well then I usually keep travelling until there is one. The wilderness is not exactly kind to those willing to give it any slack." A nervous fidget on his left forehoof drew attention to a long series of gashes, far scarred over by now, located on his upper leg. "If I set up in a place with any intent to stay long I tend to find a small cave of some sort, not too deep but enough to keep out the rain. If not that then I build a hovel out of what comes to hoof."

Steeleye:

He eyed the bottle of wine like it was a half-triggered handgrenade. Carefully he took it and put it away in a cuboard. "Yes I think I shall enjoy that, but at a later date. Tell me Miss. What is your name? I'm a little new to the region and making a few friends such as yourself would be helpful." A faint hum of magic opened a nearby door leading to a guest bedroom. "I really would suggest you lie down. If you can't walk it will certainly be hard to go for a drink later, like I intended to ask you." Carrot applied, subtle stick waiting in the background.

Edited by Higurashi

Fillies and gentlecolts, you may begin quivering in fear at your earliest convenience, because I am BACK!

Gilda lands on top of the ship... and puts her head, sideways, to the ground. “Is there a... party in here?”

"...Seems so hehehe Shall we have a little fun, my dear Gilda? Or is a 50 mile high party not your style?" his confidence grew with every  passing moment he spent with her. Why in mere minutes he might be tempted to kiss her on the cheek. "So may I have this dance?"

“Hello? what’s goin’ on? oh, Hay Red, C’mon in.” Applejack says.

After walking into the Apple family's living room, Red Talon sat down and let out a sigh.

"Applejack," Red said, "All these damned paparazzi are driving me off the wall. Hopefully everything should die down in a few days. I can't really stay at my house in Ponyville until everyone calms down. I'll do all I can to try to calm down the rowdy fans, like an autograph session or something just to get most of the paparazzi off my back. So, if it's not too much trouble, is it okay if I stay here until everything goes back to normal? If all goes as planned, I shouldn't have to

stay here for more than three days."

Bob smiles."I will do as you say my queen". Bob begins to take morning star back to the hive, he gives off a wicked laugh.

Morning star feels himself coming to but everything looks so blurry with him he beings to panic and worry, what if these ponies wish to do Celestia harm?

"Hey Dash! So like, their is a Wonderbolts show at 6:00 o' clock. All my pegasi friends are going and we have one tickets left. Plus they will pick two of the fastest ponies there to help them with a performance. I'll bet it will be you and me! Well, will you come with me?"

(I will be RPing as my OC Songstar a white coated unicorn stallion with a blonde and brown mane not as tom lol)

Song Star sits on a bench at Sugarcube Corner. It's one of his favorite places to think and he barely get interrupted unless Pinkie Pie wants me to try her cupcakes. But he likes her cupcakes so he don't mind. 

Anyway, as Star sits there his mind begins to wander to the pony who fills his heart with joy, Rarity. He's loved her for a while now, but honestly, he used to think that she was a snooty kind of mare. Obviously he doesn't think that anymore because he had been mistaking her tenancy to be a perfectionist for her having a bad attitude. He can respect a perfectionist, honestly. Song Star is far from perfect so he knows that it's something that he wouldn't mind having in his life. 

getting off topic again... Okay. Song Star had been thinking of how he's going to confess his love to Rarity, or at  least ask her on a date, but he has no idea how... If he waits too long somepony else will snatch her up. 

he's so lost in thought that he almost misses seeing his beloved walking towards town center. His heart leaps with joy until he sees her with ANOTHER STALLION. 

"WHAT" he says almost loud enough for Rarity to hear but definitely loud enough to make some ponies near him jump in surprise.

this something that would be meant for the OOC thread, also Rarity is already taken by another pony, and it is a very bad idea to try and steal somepony's mare. Though you can do it, it is considered in very bad taste, and I would not suggest it. Eljordo usually handles these things but he is not here

"Hey Dash! So like, their is a Wonderbolts show at 6:00 o' clock. All my pegasi friends are going and we have one tickets left. Plus they will pick two of the fastest ponies there to help them with a performance. I'll bet it will be you and me! Well, will you come with me?"

-Bumps @Eljordo- Get a load of this kid, we already have more than enough Stallions after Rainbow Dash, Don't crowd the mare too much. Dashie is accompanying me for a patrol of the Everfree forest, so she will be taken it would seem. There are plenty of other mares that are available for you though

• Brohoof 2

(I will be RPing as my OC Songstar a white coated unicorn stallion with a blonde and brown mane not as tom lol)

Song Star sits on a bench at Sugarcube Corner. It's one of his favorite places to think and he barely get interrupted unless Pinkie Pie wants me to try her cupcakes. But he likes her cupcakes so he don't mind. 

Anyway, as Star sits there his mind begins to wander to the pony who fills his heart with joy, Rarity. He's loved her for a while now, but honestly, he used to think that she was a snooty kind of mare. Obviously he doesn't think that anymore because he had been mistaking her tenancy to be a perfectionist for her having a bad attitude. He can respect a perfectionist, honestly. Song Star is far from perfect so he knows that it's something that he wouldn't mind having in his life. 

getting off topic again... Okay. Song Star had been thinking of how he's going to confess his love to Rarity, or at  least ask her on a date, but he has no idea how... If he waits too long somepony else will snatch her up. 

he's so lost in thought that he almost misses seeing his beloved walking towards town center. His heart leaps with joy until he sees her with ANOTHER STALLION. 

"WHAT" he says almost loud enough for Rarity to hear but definitely loud enough to make some ponies near him jump in surprise.

You must sign up in the OOC thread first. It can be found here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/39132-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/

Rarity is indeed taken, though there are no rules against competing for mares. It may not end very well for you, but you are welcome to try.

There is also a list of available ponies in the OOC thread to choose from. 

Heh, you have to sign up in the OOC thread first. It can be found here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/39132-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/

I am already dating Rainbow Dash. There are no rules against competing for mares, but considering Sturdy Wing is already trying to steal my marefriend, I wouldn't recommend getting in the middle of things :P

There is a list of available mares in the OOC thread however.

• Brohoof 2

Surprise thinks for a moment, then her face lights up “Oh! Oh! I want to sing with you now! do you know ‘Don’t go breakin’ my heart?’”

"Of course I do, I just didn't know you liked to sing," I tell her excitedly as I go up to the stage and grab my guitar. I then sit down and grab my gutar, putting on the strap and sitting much like Lyra I put the song on and look into her eyes as I play along with the music on my guitar.

(finally, the long awaited return of king Page! all hail his mighty glory! XD)

Dox smiled at Snare. "Thanks!" He then turned to Vinyl. "Hey, you wanna go do something? Like, get a bite to eat or something? Maybe a few drinks? Or we could always just hang here and you could hear the band play!"