Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

You can see the large black Ship coming after you, on it’s decks stand a rowdy mismatched collection of Pirates, all armed to the teeth. It’s not difficult to pick out Captain Pinkbeard. He stands at the front of his ship looking at yours through a spyglass of his own. you have to resist the urge to laugh out loud  when you see him. He has to be the Pinkest Stallion you have ever seen. Briny catches you chuckling. “Eye, he looks quite silly don’t he? but don’t let him catch you laughin’ at him, he has even less mercy for those who make fun of him. which is saying something, seeing that he don’t have any mercy to begin with.”

Steel quickly ceased his slight giggles. He looked back at the captain through the spyglass again. Pinkbeard caught a look at Steel through his own scope, slowly lowered it, and glared at him. Steel felt his wings instinctively snap open in panic. 

"Aye." His own Captain nodded in understanding of Steel's reaction. "They say Pinkbeard once sent a sea serpent fleeing and whining in terror from the power of . . . The Glare!"

"Though the way I hear it, scaring that particular sea serpent wasn't much of a feat." Briny added sarcastically.

(Huh? What? The replies are out on time for once? What sorcery is this?)

Steeleye:
He eyed the bottle of wine like it was a half-triggered handgrenade. Carefully he took it and put it away in a cuboard. "Yes I think I shall enjoy that, but at a later date. Tell me Miss. What is your name? I'm a little new to the region and making a few friends such as yourself would be helpful." A faint hum of magic opened a nearby door leading to a guest bedroom. "I really would suggest you lie down. If you can't walk it will certainly be hard to go for a drink later, like I intended to ask you." Carrot applied, subtle stick waiting in the background.

“No, no. I’m fine.” She stands up, looking perfectly well. “Sorry... I’m able to absorb alcohol easier than most other ponies... for some sciency reason I don’t know about.” She looks around. “So, you wanna get a drink?”

Quick Fix watched him go, and sighed, "Somethin's not right with him. Leaves me in charge of a ship I don't know how to fly, in the middle of a party I didn't even start. You, Yellow right? This cake'll take about 20 minutes. Then let it sit for 'bout 10 more. I have at go make sure everything runnin' smoothly." She walked out and saw... A pony that looked kinda like Meta hop into the ship. There were a few differences, like darker clothing. She decided to keep an eye on him, hopefully he was supposed to be here. She continued looking around.

You see a bunch of other people, dancing, drinking punch. Sailor Red’s tuning his guitar, Sailor Yellow, is coming out with the cake, and Sailor Blue is helping a wizened old brown pegasus into the party.

Vedana gulps, his heart was racing and his tail slightly twitching, "yes..of course. Come let's go." The blind unicorn sense alot of pony's arriving at the place and gulps, "W-W-Wow...who knew that so many ponies would be coming here...I knew the Gala was popular, but not THIS popular."

Carrot Top smiles. “It’s a great party, especially a free one.” A tune strikes up. “You wanna dance?”

Red blushed, "I don't really eat out much......I usually just cook my self something at home......"
He thought for a moment, this could actually go well if he played his cards right.
"I could make you something if you want?" He felt himself blushing as he said those words; if the suggestion was accepted, Red was going to have Octavia in his own home!

“I don’t see why not,” she said, smiling. She looked a little buzzed, but otherwise enthusiastic.

Sturdy smiles warmly at the mare as her excitement is tangible "Well... We are almost ready, you still need something though- Sturdy reaches into his pack and pulls out a delicately stitched helmet forged of cloudsteel and leather, a foot long diamond blade sprouts from the top, a small faux mane of rainbow colored cloth attached to the back, smiling softly he presents the helmet to Rainbow Dash "For you, I know you are not reckless enough to go into combat unarmed, so I made this for you, try it on Dash, and then we can head out"

Rainbow Dash Takes the helmet and examines it for a moment. before placing it on her head. the blade sticks out of her forehead like a unicorn’s horn, except way cooler because it’s a blade. “Check it out! I’m an Alicorn! Rainbow Dash, Princess of Awesomeness!”

Animae felt a little shocked as they moved slowly over the dance foor, smiling. His thoughts pretty much melted, not taking in the surroundings. How had this escalated so quickly? Gilda, dancing with him. Not something he'd expected. Hell not something he'd even dreamed

Gilda and you dance. But after a little bit, she runs into a somewhat familiar yellow pegasus. She stops a bit, scowling at her, and then resumes.

"Your wish is my command, my love." Said DJ Shy-3

He went to get him and Fluttershy some punch when he saw that Gilda dancing with some griffin.
"Must resist urge to beat up Gilda. Especially when I'm at a party with Fluttershy"

So, after giving Gilda the stink eye for about ten seconds witch included shaking his head, he went to the drink table to get him and his date some punch.

The punch, you could tell from here, had something in it... what, you weren’t sure, but it wasn’t just punch.

"Looks like it's coming closer," Red Talon said, staring at the aircraft, "holy... that thing is huge!" Certainly, Red Talon had fought the PONY-1112 Neighgiaon airborne aircraft carrier in Neighce Combat 6: Foals of Liberation, but that was a video game. He had never before had ever seen anything nearly of this magnitude in real life. "Applejack, what the hell is that thing? Some type of superweapon or something? Back at Neightona Denny Haymlin told me a story about how he was abducted by a large airship, but I thought he was making stuff up. I really don't like the look of that thing..."

(OOC: now that I think of it, I think it'd be pretty sweet to pull off a Metal Gear Solid, infiltrate the ship, sneak around undetected, and fight evil. Lol.)

“Nao, Nao, Ah’m sure that it’s just some Fancypants Canterlot noble Takin’ a cruise on his personal Airship or Somethin’ Nothin’ ta worry about.” Applejack said. although she definitely looked worried. “It is comin’ in awful low though, I’d hate for it to hit the barn. we JUST had it rebuilt...”

Bob smiles."Of course , pretty soon you'll have your brothers back, i mean it's real eay to fool the guards at that place. A foal could of pulled that one off". He gives the guard a cold stare and hands him Morning star."Take care of this for me i have a little job to run". He goes off to see what the queen is up to.

“A foal DID Pull it off.” The Changeling Remarks Snidely as you leave. (He Doesn’t like you)

Dox shrugged and smiled. "Hey, at least you get to hear the band." He trotted happily over to his bass, picking it up again and standing upright. He looks at Chord. "Hey, why don't we practice the song for the battle next? You know, Garbage Truck?" He got his pick out and stuck it to his hoof.

D chord steps up to the mic “Um, That’s not the actual name of the s-”
“We are Bang Bob-omb! 1, 2, 3, 4!” Snare cuts him off.
You begin to play.

Coco didn't seem to perceive anything - she often finds herself in some kind of trance during the flight. She didn't know about her speed, about the distance. It was just her, her wings, her mane flowing back with the strong wind... and for now, hooves around her waist and a face buried in her back.
She looked over her shoulder, putting her mane out of her face: "Are you okay? Do you want me to slow down?"
She smiled a little, seeing him "hugging" her back, like a scared child.
"Cute..."
She looked ahead again, and saw a blurry, but well-known picture in a distance.
"We'll be above Ponyville in a minute, maybe few seconds... Do you want to have a break, some rest?"

“N-naw, it’s fine. Keep right on flyin’. I ain’t gunna plummet at break-neck pace to muh doom,” he sounds more like he’s trying to convince himself at the moment.

"So, do you want to go back to the library? Maybe we could read a book or two before it gets too late." Mal suggested taking a sip from a glass of punch. He saw Pinkie carrying a colt up the stairs. 'Wasn't that the pony who was bouncing about with Pinkie earlier? I wonder what happened to him.'

“That sounds fine. But what about those movie tickets you won? It would be a shame for them to go to waste...” Twilight Replies, Doing her best to sound as though she doesn’t really care.

"Uh, follow me," Glitch said, beginning to walk to the bar. 'This was a baaaaad idea', he thought to himself. 'Well, I'm in too far now. Gotta follow through with this.' He trotted up to the bar. "One whiskey, on the rocks, please," he said to the bartender. Within a moment, the bartender brought out a bottle of whiskey and a lowball glass with a few ice cubes in it. He poured the whiskey in the glass and handed it to Glitch. Glitch thanked the bartender and took a sip. Nice and smooth, just the way he liked it. He looked over at Derpy. "What'll you have?" he asked, silently regretting the fact that he did.

“Oh, I’d like, uhh... Do they have any Dr. Muffin soda? It’s my favorite.” You begin to suspect that Derpy does not know the meaning of alcohol.

//How's this for an entry?\\
Ignise trotted through the country, waving to the Apples as she passed them. Her saddle pack was heavy today and the walk home would be a long one. She trotted further, her hooves getting sorer by the step. She heard a noise like thunder that made her flinch
not a storm, not now she thought, looking up in time to see him land. She blushed a little. Thunderlayne. Oh boy how much was she crushing on him, and now here he was, a few painful steps in away from her, brushing down his gorgeous windswept feathers. She trotted into his earshot. "Um...... hay there"

(That’s an entry alright)
Thunder Lane Turns around when he hears your voice. He smiles when he sees you. “Oh, Hey! How’s it going?”

Wildcard opens the door and they trott inside. The pegasus then takes a look around but doesn't see anypony familiar at first glance.
"Sure looks like it will be a nice evening. Can I bring you something to drink, do you want to check the buffet, or do you have something completely different in mind, Miss...err...honey"
the colt blushes at the last words and gently puts his wing over Rarity

“A drink would be marvelous Darling.” Rarity Replies. You aren’t sure, but the way she said ‘darling’ just then seemed different from the way she normally says it. as though perhaps it actually meant something.

Steel quickly ceased his slight giggles. He looked back at the captain through the spyglass again. Pinkbeard caught a look at Steel through his own scope, slowly lowered it, and glared at him. Steel felt his wings instinctively snap open in panic.
"Aye." His own Captain nodded in understanding of Steel's reaction. "They say Pinkbeard once sent a sea serpent fleeing and whining in terror from the power of . . . The Glare!"

"Though the way I hear it, scaring that particular sea serpent wasn't much of a feat." Briny added sarcastically.

The Captain turned away. “Bring us about. I want her in range of our guns before we’re in range of hers.”

“Eye Captain!” Briny Saluted. she turned to the crew. “ALRIGHT YA MANGY DIAMOND DOGS! GET READY! I WANT ALL HOOVES READY! GUNNERS GET TO YOUR STATIONS! HELMSPONY! HARD TO STARBOARD, EVERYPONY ELSE FIND THE SHARPEST BLADE YA CAN FIND! DON’T STAND THERE GAWKING LIKE BARNACLES! MOVE!”

The crew quickly leapt into action. Briny turns to you. “For your sake, I hope Yer as good with those swords as ya seem ta think you are.”

The ship slowly turns, presenting it’s broadside to the enemy. The black ship mirrors the movement and soon the two ships are sailing parallel to each other.

“GET READY YA CRUDE BEAVERS! Briny Calls. she turns to her father. “On yer order, Captain.”

The Captain nods. he stands perfectly still for several moments, then... “Fire.”

“FIRE!” Briny repeats the order. “FIRE ALL! NOW!”

The canons fire, The Mother of Pearl’s cannon balls ripping into the sides of the enemy, which you can now see is called the ‘Black Heart.’

The Black Heart Returns fire. causing the railing a few hooves to your left to shatter.

“RELOAD!” Briny calls. “GET THOSE GUNS BACK IN ACTION! THE LAST GUNNER TO FIRE GETS A FLOGGIN’ WHEN ALL THIS IS OVER!” She drops her voice. “Assuming there’s anypony left to flog.”

• Brohoof 2

“Nao, Nao, Ah’m sure that it’s just some Fancypants Canterlot noble Takin’ a cruise on his personal Airship or Somethin’ Nothin’ ta worry about.” Applejack said. although she definitely looked worried. “It is comin’ in awful low though, I’d hate for it to hit the barn. we JUST had it rebuilt...”

"Uh, Applejack?" Red Talon said in a quivering voice, "you wouldn't mind if I headed over to its general location and just checked out what was going on, would you? I could always fly away if something happens. I can easily outrun a lighter-than-air airship."

“~Don’t go breakin’ my heart.~” You sing.

“~I couldn’t if I tried.~” Surprise sings back.

“~Oh Honey, If I get restless...~”

“~Baby you’re not that kind.~”

As the two of you continue to sing to each other, a hush falls over the crowd. Everypony gathers around to listen.

When the singing ends I look at Surprise and sigh. "That was amazing. So.... I'll see you tomorrow? I was thinking we could invite Pinkie and her coltfriend to a double date," I say to her. I think about it for a minute then add, "And let's try to avoid dark places in case of.... mix ups."

• Brohoof 1

Bob smiles."Sounds like some pony is jealous  , i have the queen all to myself and were does that leave you my dear guard i living the life you wish you can be living. The Queen favors me over you basically and when your brothers are free who will she thank? serantly not you". Bob laughs he knows as long he gives the queen love she'll keep him safe.

(That’s an entry alright)

Thunder Lane Turns around when he hears your voice. He smiles when he sees you. “Oh, Hey! How’s it going?”

A small blush played on her pure wite cheeks, her tail flicking nervously. He was talking to her! Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh what should she do? She wasn't prepared for this! She made a couple of small squeaks before managing "I'm good thank you" before shying somewhat, her tomboyish mane failing to cover her face as much as she'd have liked.

Gilda and you dance. But after a little bit, she runs into a somewhat familiar yellow pegasus. She stops a bit, scowling at her, and then resumes.

Animae looked curiously between them, wondering what was rustling Gilda feathers so much. "Is something up? Not enjoying yourself?" he asks, panicking a little on the inside, but keeping his face fiercly calm. T he blush didn't help this however. Why was Gilda letting him dance with her? Surely she couldn't be falling for him after such a short time. 

“N-naw, it’s fine. Keep right on flyin’. I ain’t gunna plummet at break-neck pace to muh doom,” he sounds more like he’s trying to convince himself at the moment.

"Okay.. but if you feel sick, just tell me." she continues to fly, silently counting to herself for a second. Then she says: "And don't worry. We're half-way here!". She feels her wings are starting to protest so she wants to get to the place as soon as possible.

"Okay gentlecolt, fasten your seat-belt." she says, covering his hoofs with hers, flying as fast as possible. In this speed, it is almost impossible to realise where is the sky and where is the ground.

After a few minutes, she suddenly stops, smiling. Just a few hundred meters further float huge beautiful buildings made of clouds with rainbowfalls.

"Ehh... we're not there yet... But I just thought you might like this."

• Brohoof 1

The Captain turned away. “Bring us about. I want her in range of our guns before we’re in range of hers.” “Eye Captain!” Briny Saluted. she turned to the crew. “ALRIGHT YA MANGY DIAMOND DOGS! GET READY! I WANT ALL HOOVES READY! GUNNERS GET TO YOUR STATIONS! HELMSPONY! HARD TO STARBOARD, EVERYPONY ELSE FIND THE SHARPEST BLADE YA CAN FIND! DON’T STAND THERE GAWKING LIKE BARNACLES! MOVE!” The crew quickly leapt into action. Briny turns to you. “For your sake, I hope Yer as good with those swords as ya seem ta think you are.” The ship slowly turns, presenting it’s broadside to the enemy. The black ship mirrors the movement and soon the two ships are sailing parallel to each other. “GET READY YA CRUDE BEAVERS! Briny Calls. she turns to her father. “On yer order, Captain.” The Captain nods. he stands perfectly still for several moments, then... “Fire.” “FIRE!” Briny repeats the order. “FIRE ALL! NOW!” The canons fire, The Mother of Pearl’s cannon balls ripping into the sides of the enemy, which you can now see is called the ‘Black Heart.’ The Black Heart Returns fire. causing the railing a few hooves to your left to shatter. “RELOAD!” Briny calls. “GET THOSE GUNS BACK IN ACTION! THE LAST GUNNER TO FIRE GETS A FLOGGIN’ WHEN ALL THIS IS OVER!” She drops her voice. “Assuming there’s anypony left to flog.”

As The Pearl's guns roared to life, sending a volley of carnage to the enemy vessel; Daring and Steel both cheered. Their natural instinct as pegasi to fly in times of excitement manifesting. Some pirates thought they be mad, for celebrating when nary the battle had begun. However, both saw the tell tale smoke of The Blackheart's own guns before they heard them erupt in response. Steel acted without thinking.

"Daring, LOOK OUT!" He tackled the adventurer to the deck as cannonballs whizzed over them and the railing to their left violently splintered. 

The order to reload went out. During which, Steel was breathing heavily and checking Daring for signs of injury. It was then that he realized his actions had accidentally landed him on top of Daring in a rather . . . compromising position. Steel just grinned as innocently as he could manage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csO8_NCaYFI

Daring then hooked him so hard it knocked him clean off of her. All this as the battle around them raged.

• Brohoof 1

The punch, you could tell from here, had something in it... what, you weren’t sure, but it wasn’t just punch.

DJ Shy-3 decided to just grab some punch and get back to his date. He didn't feel like Fluttershy was safe when he saw that Gilda was here.

He gave Fluttershy her drink and started to talk to her.

"Fluttershy! You will never geast who I saw as I was getting our drinks. I saw Gilda.

Edited by DJ-Shy3

“Oh, I’d like, uhh... Do they have any Dr. Muffin soda? It’s my favorite.” You begin to suspect that Derpy does not know the meaning of alcohol.

Glitch blinked in disbelief. He had always known that Derpy was a bit more innocent than other ponies, her condition notwithstanding. But this was just a bit weird. Any colt in middle school knew about alcohol. "Um, no, Derpy," he said after a moment's pause, "I meant a drink as in... Hurm..." Glitch paused for a bit, wondering how to explain alcohol to her. "Well, y'know those things a lot of high society ponies drink? I meant something like that. Here, I'll get you one." Glitch put a hoof to his chin, studying Derpy. After a few moments, he said, "You seem like a martini lady." He turned to the bartender. "A vodka martini for the lady, please," he requested. After a few seconds of prep work, the bartender hoofed the drink over to Glitch, who hoofed it to Derpy. "Try it, but be warned: don't drink too much, or you'll go a little crazy." He took a sip of his whiskey and waited to see how Derpy would react.

With Snare's shout, Dox and Chord start to play and sing.

"Woo!

Ah ah ah!

I'll take you for a ride

on my garbage truck.

Oh nooo.

I'll take you to the dump

cause you're my queeeeen.

Take you uptown,

I'll show you the sights,

you know you wanna ride

on my garbage truck.

Truck.

Truck.

Truck.

We'll pass the mansions by,

drive right through the needle's eye,

oh my.

My

My

My

My...

I got a stereo,

ya just turn the knob,

and baby we'll go,

as far as we can.

I'll be your garbage man.

(OOC MULTI POST)

I'll take all your junk

and I'll crush it down.

Jesus in my rear view

and the highway patrol

is up ahead

in my garbage truck

truck.

I'll never throw you away

when you're old and gray.

We'll just roll it awaaaaay."

Dox breathed a sigh of relief when the song finished and lowered himself back onto four hooves. He looked to Vinyl and asked, "Well, how'd we sound?"

• Brohoof 1

Oh, hi there Rainbow Dash! There's something that I wanted to talk to you about. I was just having a flight a few days ago and I found this old race track. It's been unused for ages but it's still mostly intact, and it seemed like a pretty challenging course. So I was just wondering if you wanted to come and try it out with me? It looks AWESOME at night.

“A drink would be marvelous Darling.” Rarity Replies. You aren’t sure, but the way she said ‘darling’ just then seemed different from the way she normally says it. as though perhaps it actually meant something.

Wildcard slowly trotts to the table where the drinks are served, wondering if Rarity actually sounded different or if his mind was playing tricks on him. He looks at the selection of drinks, then takes a glass of red wine for Rarity and some Maretini for himself.

"I've brought you some wine, I hope it's a good one" Wildcard says as he hands his mare the drink. Afterwards he stares at his own drink for a moment, still a bit unsure about his selection. Wildcard chose his Maretini rather because he likes spy movies and not because he likes the drink a lot. Though the pegasus doesn't really feel like drinking, the thought of being secret agent with a fancy carriage and a neat suit was a nice one and Wildcard smiled as his thoughts drifted off for a moment

• Brohoof 1

Sturdy laughs to himself, smiling as the Pegasus tries on her new helmet "That thing is going to do you a ton of good once we are in the Everfree forest... Not to mention it makes you look absolutely beautiful" He grins, "Are you going to tell Jordo we are leaving? Or are we just going to be on our way?" he says, taking the mares hoof and beginning to flap his wings, ready to go on her word.

“You have a pie for me?” his eyes widened with excitement, “Where?” He was practically bouncing with excitement. “Shows always make me hungry.” He scratched his head embarrassed, “Sorry, pie makes me forget my manners. Except for when Spitfire played that one trick on me. She offered me a pie, and gave me pi instead. You know, the rotated equal sign with the squiggly mark on top.”

Sweets could only giggle at his attitude, wings fluttering happily. He was so cute when he got excited!

"Well, it's actually cooling at my place. If you're not too terribly busy, Mr. Wonderbolt," a quick wink, to show she was teasing. "It's just a hop skip and a flap from here. I've been meaning to stretch my wings more. Though I'm afraid I'm more a graceful flier, than a speedy one."

The orange mare would flutter her eyes, giving an idle flick to her mane. 

"What do you say? Free piiiiieeee- and the baked kiiiiiind...~" Sweets giggled, cheeks erupting in a blush.

(Once Apon A time, There were some replies,)

"Uh, Applejack?" Red Talon said in a quivering voice, "you wouldn't mind if I headed over to its general location and just checked out what was going on, would you? I could always fly away if something happens. I can easily outrun a lighter-than-air airship."

“Uh, Sure, I guess.” AJ replies. “Be careful though!” You go outside and watch as the odd ship sails by, it definately is getting awfully close to the barn... The impact is surprisingly loud, sounding more like an explosion than a crash, actually, from the looks of things you are having trouble understanding how the impact could have done that much damage...

When the singing ends I look at Surprise and sigh. "That was amazing. So.... I'll see you tomorrow? I was thinking we could invite Pinkie and her coltfriend to a double date," I say to her. I think about it for a minute then add, "And let's try to avoid dark places in case of.... mix ups."

Surprize laughs. “Silly! How could you get me and Pinkie mixed up? She doesn’t have wings!” she flutters her wings to illustrate her point. “but I Love the idea! I haven’t seen my favorite cousin in a long time! I’d love to hang out with her some more! Add a couple of handsome stallions in the mix... well, that’s even better!” Suddenly, you hear a loud crash. “Ohmygosh what was that?”

Bob smiles."Sounds like some pony is jealous , i have the queen all to myself and were does that leave you my dear guard i living the life you wish you can be living. The Queen favors me over you basically and when your brothers are free who will she thank? serantly not you". Bob laughs he knows as long he gives the queen love she'll keep him safe.

“Wow.” The changeling replies. “It’s not an act. You are ACTUALLY that stupid. You honestly believe you can win our queen’s love!” He laughs. “The queen’s love for the hive is what keeps us fed! If she were to love anything else then we would suffer, but she loves us too much to let that happen, there literally isn’t enough room in her heart for the likes of you!”

A small blush played on her pure wite cheeks, her tail flicking nervously. He was talking to her! Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh what should she do? She wasn't prepared for this! She made a couple of small squeaks before managing "I'm good thank you" before shying somewhat, her tomboyish mane failing to cover her face as much as she'd have liked.

“Hey, you okay?” He leans in to examine you. “You’re looking a little red. you don’t have a fever do you?”

Animae looked curiously between them, wondering what was rustling Gilda feathers so much. "Is something up? Not enjoying yourself?" he asks, panicking a little on the inside, but keeping his face fiercly calm. T he blush didn't help this however. Why was Gilda letting him dance with her? Surely she couldn't be falling for him after such a short time.

Gilda looks at Fluttershy for a bit longer, then turns back to you. “Nah... I’m fine.” Just then a lout Crash rocks the ship. “Woah. What was that? Did we hit something?”

"Okay.. but if you feel sick, just tell me." she continues to fly, silently counting to herself for a second. Then she says: "And don't worry. We're half-way there!". She feels her wings are starting to protest so she wants to get to the place as soon as possible."Okay gentlecolt, fasten your seat-belt." she says, covering his hoofs with hers, flying as fast as possible. In this speed, it is almost impossible to realise where is the sky and where is the ground.After a few minutes, she suddenly stops, smiling. Just a few hundred meters further float huge beautiful buildings made of clouds with rainbowfalls."Ehh... we're not there yet... But I just thought you might like this."

“Hey, tha’s Cloudsdale, right. The place they make th’ rainbows ‘n such, in a factory er somethin’,” he says, momentarily forgetting his fear of heights, “‘s real pretty lookin’.”

As The Pearl's guns roared to life, sending a volley of carnage to the enemy vessel; Daring and Steel both cheered. Their natural instinct as pegasi to fly in times of excitement manifesting. Some pirates thought they be mad, for celebrating when nary the battle had begun. However, both saw the tell tale smoke of The Blackheart's own guns before they heard them erupt in response. Steel acted without thinking. "Daring, LOOK OUT!" He tackled the adventurer to the deck as cannonballs whizzed over them and the railing to their left violently splintered. The order to reload went out. During which, Steel was breathing heavily and checking Daring for signs of injury. It was then that he realized his actions had accidentally landed him on top of Daring in a rather . . . compromising position. Steel just grinned as innocently as he could manage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csO8_NCaYFI Daring then hooked him so hard it knocked him clean off of her. All this as the battle around them raged.

The second Volley of Cannon Balls flies at the enemy ship, one of them hitting the Black Heart’s main mast, causing it to split and break, falling down onto her deck. A cheer rises from the pirates around you.“ALL PEGASI TO ME!!” Briny Shouts. “GET YERSELF A GRAPPLE AND FLY THOSE LINES OVER! You two.” She points at you and Daring. “I don’t suppose y’all could give me a lift?” She looks slightly embarrassed at the prospect. “Once we’re across, the real fight starts, And in this case we’ll need all our best swordsponies over there.”

DJ Shy-3 decided to just grab some punch and get back to his date. He didn't feel like Fluttershy was safe when he saw that Gilda was here.He gave Fluttershy her drink and started to talk to her."Fluttershy! You will never guess who I saw as I was getting our drinks. I saw Gilda.

“G-G-Gilda?” She said frightened. She backed away from her. Gilda glared at her for a bit, and then looked back. A moment later you feel the floor shake as a loud noise fills the air. “Oh! Ohno! Did we Hit something? Did something hit us?” She curls up in a little ball on the floor. “eep!”

Glitch blinked in disbelief. He had always known that Derpy was a bit more innocent than other ponies, her condition notwithstanding. But this was just a bit weird. Any colt in middle school knew about alcohol. "Um, no, Derpy," he said after a moment's pause, "I meant a drink as in... Hurm..." Glitch paused for a bit, wondering how to explain alcohol to her. "Well, y'know those things a lot of high society ponies drink? I meant something like that. Here, I'll get you one." Glitch put a hoof to his chin, studying Derpy. After a few moments, he said, "You seem like a martini lady." He turned to the bartender. "A vodka martini for the lady, please," he requested. After a few seconds of prep work, the bartender hoofed the drink over to Glitch, who hoofed it to Derpy. "Try it, but be warned: don't drink too much, or you'll go a little crazy." He took a sip of his whiskey and waited to see how Derpy would react.

Derpy frowned at the drink, “This looks like the stuff in my momma’s no-no closet...” she took a sip and tilted her head, then made a face, “Can I have the soda now?”

With Snare's shout, Dox and Chord start to play and sing."Woo!Ah ah ah!I'll take you for a rideon my garbage truck.Oh nooo.I'll take you to the dumpcause you're my queeeeen.Take you uptown,I'll show you the sights,you know you wanna rideon my garbage truck.Truck.Truck.Truck.We'll pass the mansions by,drive right through the needle's eye,oh my.MyMyMyMy...I got a stereo,ya just turn the knob,and baby we'll go,as far as we can.I'll be your garbage man.(OOC MULTI POST)I'll take all your junkand I'll crush it down.Jesus in my rear viewand the highway patrolis up aheadin my garbage trucktruck.I'll never throw you awaywhen you're old and gray.We'll just roll it awaaaaay."Dox breathed a sigh of relief when the song finished and lowered himself back onto four hooves. He looked to Vinyl and asked, "Well, how'd we sound?"

“Like Garbage.” Stylus answers. “But considering the song, I thought it was on purpose.” At this, D chord turns in interesting shade of red.“Well, I liked it.” Vinyl says.

Hey, Blossomforth, Wanna practice flying? I have this cool place we can go. Don't worry if you mess up, I haven't flown in a long time. Since I was flying away from the changlings. We could exchange stories! Oh, and I’m bringing some of Applejack's cupcakes I bought from her! :)

Blossom smiles “Alright. That sounds like fun. (Better than listening to Cloud Kicker all day)”

Wildcard slowly trotts to the table where the drinks are served, wondering if Rarity actually sounded different or if his mind was playing tricks on him. He looks at the selection of drinks, then takes a glass of red wine for Rarity and some Maretini for himself."I've brought you some wine, I hope it's a good one" Wildcard says as he hands his mare the drink. Afterwards he stares at his own drink for a moment, still a bit unsure about his selection. Wildcard chose his Maretini rather because he likes spy movies and not because he likes the drink a lot. Though the pegasus doesn't really feel like drinking, the thought of being secret agent with a fancy carriage and a neat suit was a nice one and Wildcard smiled as his thoughts drifted off for a moment

“Wildcard? are you listening to me?” Rarity asks. You are suddenly pulled from your daydream. “I was just telling you that we are going to be heading to canterlot for the fashion show in three days.”

Sturdy laughs to himself, smiling as the Pegasus tries on her new helmet "That thing is going to do you a ton of good once we are in the Everfree forest... Not to mention it makes you look absolutely beautiful" He grins, "Are you going to tell Jordo we are leaving? Or are we just going to be on our way?" he says, taking the mares hoof and beginning to flap his wings, ready to go on her word.

Rainbow Dash gives you an odd look when you call her ‘beautiful’ but decides not to comment. “Jordo’s not here right now. I left him a note.” She says.

Sweets could only giggle at his attitude, wings fluttering happily. He was so cute when he got excited! "Well, it's actually cooling at my place. If you're not too terribly busy, Mr. Wonderbolt," a quick wink, to show she was teasing. "It's just a hop skip and a flap from here. I've been meaning to stretch my wings more. Though I'm afraid I'm more a graceful flier, than a speedy one." The orange mare would flutter her eyes, giving an idle flick to her mane. "What do you say? Free piiiiieeee- and the baked kiiiiiind...~" Sweets giggled, cheeks erupting in a blush.

“Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie,” he moans like a zombie, then shakes his head. “Lead the way!” he declared, with a proud little puff to his chest.A message From Quick Fix to all Ponies on board the Halberd: “Attention Passangers: The S.S. Halberd has experienced some slight, *Grunt* navigation difficulties, and we have run into Applejack’s barn. The ship has sustained minimal damadge, and the voyage should be able to continue as-planned. Unfortunately... I’ll end up having to fix her up a new barn,” there’s a pause and a heavy sigh, “BUt please do not be alarmed, Sailor Yellow has prepared a nice cake for you, and there is still much fun and music to be had!”Quick sighs, “Oh, Meta, when are you going to get back... Sailor Red, how do these doo-hickies work? You move the stick and it turns the ship?”
  • Brohoof 2

Bob sighed and looked at the guard and walked away to rejoin the queen who was meeting with celestia he wanted to keep on eye on her but as for Morning star , he wanted him to suffer. He spoke to the guard."Put morning star in a cell make sure he doesn't get out".

With Chord's comment, Dox just can't help but burst out in a fit of laughter. The way he turned red didn't help to quiet him, either. Only when Vinyl said she liked it did Dox shut up, stunned. "W-Wait, really?! Wow... Uh, heh, thanks... D Chord here is always a downer when it comes to our music, and it kinda rubbed off on me, I guess, so it... Kinda shocked me when you said it was good. We always expected to have ponies hate our music. But now I kinda wish we had a bigger crowd to practice to right now."

Thunderlane say some stuff.

Her ears twitched at a crashing sound far away but this was twenty times more important. She tried to cool herself down. "I'm fine Thunders, but um... well.... are you doing anything later?" she said without taking a breath, looking into his entrancing eyes as if they held all the knowledge in the universe.

Red escorted Octavia out of the bar, when an idea suddenly popped into his head, "Does Vinyl Scratch still do shows?"  He threw a hoof over his face, realizing that he had just mentioned Octavia's ex out loud.  Realizing the taboo of this comment, Red braced himself for her response.

“Uh, Sure, I guess.” AJ replies. “Be careful though!” You go outside and watch as the odd ship sails by, it definately is getting awfully close to the barn...

The impact is surprisingly loud, sounding more like an explosion than a crash, actually, from the looks of things you are having trouble understanding how the impact could have done that much damage...

Horrified, Red Talon dashed straight back to the Apple Family's house.

"Applejack," Red Talon said, nearly out of breath, "That definitely wasn't some Canterlot fancy-pants touring Ponyville, and I'm pretty sure it was a hit-and-run. The ship hit the barn and just flew off. I'm almost certain it was some attack of some sort, as it sounded more like an explosion than an airship crash. There's no way a hit like that could cause that much destruction, too. We need to call the Equestrian Aviation Administration and have them investigate. No use risking our own lives just to figure out what the hay happened. But as for the barn, we're going to need to raise it again."

"Alright then! Lets go!" Sturdy says with a wide grin of determination on his face, releasing the mares hoof softly as he calls out to her "Follow me, and get ready!" his wings flap mightily and he soars towards the Everfree forest, happier than he had ever thought possible to be with with Rainbow Dash... his secret crush and the mare of his dreams; refocusing his face he turns his gaze forward and lowers his horn, all to knowing what lay ahead.

Gilda looks at Fluttershy for a bit longer, then turns back to you. “Nah... I’m fine.” Just then a lout Crash rocks the ship. “Woah. What was that? Did we hit something?”

He listens closely, then smiles "We just hit some mare's barn, 'parently. It's not our problem, we're stowaways remember? Unless your plan was to bring me up here all along." he laughs jovialy, aware that he was gazing into her eyes just a little bit too much.