Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is something you really want to do, but can't stick to?

Wubsie

Writing. I always find myself getting fanfic ideas popping up at the most inopportune moment (like, the middle of a lecture), then I forget it by the time I sit down to write. Sitting down to write kind of just throws me out of 'the zone', which unofrtunately makes anything I write feel forced :/

Also exercise, but I think that applies to like, 90% of people.

I really want to stop posting on forums and going on the internet in general because it's just a complete waste of time, but I find myself getting too bored so I just turn on the laptop for a bit and then get addicted to it again lol...

I need to throw this piece of junk out

Losing. Some. God. Damned. Weight.

I have the dual problem of absolutely loving food that is terrible for you and not exercising enough.

I have several things I try to stick to but don't. Some of them I have valid reasons as to why I don't

I'm trying to run a marathon, and in an effort to force myself to get ready, I registered myself to enter one on May 19th, 2013. (The Cleveland Marathon) However... I get sick very easily, so I started training specifically for it 2 weeks ago, but I got sick this past weekend.

I try not to spend money and save it, but curse Steam and their Steam sales....

I maintain a mask of coolheadedness, on the outside I seem calm, collected, and very laid back. In my head though, I worry, I over-react, and do a lot of over-thinking...

Lifting, i always have it on my mind and theres been several ocasions where i would start and i would be gaining wait but after a little while i always get lazy with it and stop

Danm it!

also producing, when ever i start a project (even if it sounds great) i can never see it through

Danm it! Danm it! Danm it!

This is more of a future thing that I would love to do, but can't. I would love to join the military, but my diabetes prevents me. I would currently like to learn how to pass my Spanish 2 class with something higher than a D. But, as long as I do pass, I'm not going to complain too much

Sometimes I want to have mermaid hair*, but growing out thick, wavy hair in a flattering way is really hard. I'd go so far as to say that it's impossibly hard. And then I go through phases of contempt for hairstyles that require effort beyond a quick pat-down after rolling out of bed.

I will probably have short hair forever. Thank goodness for wigs, I guess.

*Long, wavy, slightly-unkempt hair.

I'd say getting homework done before sundown. I always tell myself how good I'll feel about getting it out of the way, and I may even get out all my books and stuff, but next thing I know it's 11:00 and I've been on the internet the whole time.

Learning to draw. (well)

At the moment, I couldn't draw to save my life. I've always wanted to put my mind to it and learn how to, but I never manage to stick to it and end up editing some random picture on Photoshop instead.

• Brohoof 1

Producing my own electronic music. It's much easier to just mix something together on a deck, because it really doesn't take that long to plan at all. Or you can always just go freestyle, anyway, and mash together anything you want.

Producing, though, takes forever. Especially because I'm a noob, and take 20 minutes to do something a professional can do in about 2-3. The outcome is never all that wonderful, either.

It would be nice if I could find the motivation to do...well, anything. There's things I love to do like writing, and I just don't get around to doing them one way or another. Even worse with things I don't want to do, I just somehow end up getting distracted or find "better" things to do.

Long term projects... I don't even want to begin to describe my list of monumental failures to complete. :mellow:

• 2 months later...

Artwork. 

I used to be not that bad at it, but it because too frustrating for me and I said screw it. Now my best drawing I can do is a screwed up stick man. Also homework, something I really NEED to do, but can't  :lol: .

Edited by Retro_Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Something I really want to do is draw, Unfortunately... I can't even get myself to start :(

Everytime I say I am going to do it I always end up being distracted by something else, whether it be from the xbox or posting ponies I... just can't get started and it is making me feel bad

• Brohoof 1

- Learn to snowboard.

- Make a few good friends (Since all my old ones stopped talking to me when college started).

- Become a more positive person. 

-----

I've only been able to make my third wish come true. 

Edited by Mighty E.

My current fanfic I'm working on. By extension, writing in general. Despite how decent I am at it, I'm on perpetual writers' block most of the time, and can only really write once in a blue moon when I get hit with inspiration, and it pisses me off to no end.

I would like to keep playing my trombone. But my dog gets so freaked out by it, that he makes me feel awful, so my poor trombone that I kept since the 5th grade is collecting dust. See, I can ride a uni cycle, so I thought that if I could combine the trombone and uni cycle, I would be doubling my fun when my friend came over, but, oh well. There's also this +1000 piece 3D puzzle of the Capital Building that I want to build but, it's too intimidating. 

For a project in school.

Me: Okay, Im the one from the group that will bring the info on this.

Other people: Alright, you better bring it.

Me: I will, I remember.

*next day*

Teacher: ok each group give me your info

Other people: Brandon, do you have it?

Me: OHHHHHHH F** I JUST FORGOT!!!!

Other person 1: Let me guess, you forgot because you wanted to be on mlpforums longer.

me: Nooooo *in the inside i know im lieing*

Other person 2: Sure.....

You can never trust me to bring something for a school project.

I will always forget to bring it, until a day after its due.

I wish i could draw\animate im always somwhat  jealous of people who creates impressive fan art and i wish i could do the same. Unfortunetly my hands are incapable  of such a skill and personally i feel to inclined to learn it the hard way. It's just something i wish i could somehow  automatically understand .

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~