Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is something you really want to do, but can't stick to?

Wubsie

well, something i've wanted to do is:

Dye my hair black

Dye my hair rainbow <3

Shave my head (not doing that)

Write a awesome rap song and become famous. (still working on this one)

Own a strip club, because that would be really awesome.

get at least 95% in science (still working on that one ;-;)

Be a cat (i don't think this dream will ever come true)

AND
live on mars, because that sounds dope X3

Another thing I would love to try out but can't is to create my own avatars and signatures.

I would download the stuff to do so however, my laptop isn't running as adequately as it used to :(

I would really love to be able to finish my long fanfics, but I always end up being unable to do so. It's really annoying. Luckily I can finish short ones so I do get some positive feedback on those. 

Alright a list of some things I want to do but don't...

- Learn to draw cause I suck at it...

- Learn to make music (Will happen eventually...)

- Actually complete a game that takes more than 3-4 hours to complete (I'm too lazy)

- Learn Japanese (Its a cool language!)

- And finally go a week without soda

Something I can't seem to stick to is playing the piano/keyboard. I love to play! So I set aside time to do so, but then I just don't keep at it. Then when I do feel inspired to play again, I don't have the time.

I would also love to keep up with my archery practice, but having to drive across the city to get to the range has made me go less and less lately.

oh lots of things

Video games i didn't finish any game i start for long long time

anime i have to mach and watch 6-7 episodes before i stop and forget about it

Sport and diet.

read long book, i love books but i forget when i finished the last one

I really want to be a good guitarist , but I really hate practicing. I'm pretty good, and I do practice, but I could be a whole lot better.. :(

• 2 years later...
(edited)

One of mine is learning a different language too, Italian. I like to play Duolingo, a language learning game and gain skills in Italian. I'm only a level 2 but it's so fun.

Also, I would like to join the military, but it's a long-term goal and I have to make sure everything is set in place before I go. It's either Navy or Marines, but probably more Navy. I want the toughest challenge possible, and a career set for life. I want to discover the world, and the sea is where I'm curious at. 

Relationships too, I would like someone to hang out with, but more in a deeper way. I never knew what it's like to have a love connection.

Edited by Agent Luna
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I'd like to finish learning German, but my computer is a piece of crap with a faulty sound chip so I can't use my Rosetta Stone to good effect. 

I'd also like to learn how to sing. If I stuck with that my whole life I'd never master that one.  :pout:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

Get better at drawing! I always end up doing anything but drawing or just feel like I am too tired to practice!

• Brohoof 1

• get a fucking life
  • write a song that's not Jake Paul-level in quality
  • learn the dances to every K-12 song
  • stop hording stuffed animals
  • make homemade MLP plushies
  • singing high notes without sounding like a fucking donkey giving birth

Learn to really play the guitar.

I know some beginner stuff and can key a few songs in my head, but when actually doing it I get a little annoyed with muting strings... also I lack the patience to master it :wacko: .

• Brohoof 1

Learn to play the guitar, learn some skill that would be useful in the fandom (like being a better artist, learning how to animate, or learning how to record and mix videos and audio), learn Spanish, and finish a long fanfiction. 

• Brohoof 1

Really want to go travelling for a few months, hell, or even a whole year. Want to see the world before settling into a full time career and after I sort some affairs here at home. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1