Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Parent & Friend Reactions to your Bronyness: Before & After

Braeburn Apple

My parents will never know :ph34r:

I'm even thinking of secretly buying some pony toys... I'm really good at hiding things......

:ph34r:

My parents reacted exactly the way I expected. They ridiculed me. But they're my parents and I gotta love and tolerate them. All my friends accept my broniness but my parents immediately thought I was gay which annoyed me quite a bit.

Mom: HEY! MY LITTLE PONY IS ON, YA DON'T WANNA MISS IT

Me: YA! I KNOW RIGHT, IF I DONT GET MY PONIES I JUST MIGHT HAVE TO STAB SOMEONE IN THE EYE WITH A RUSTY KNIFE

troll vs conter-trolling, its a mutual relationship

• 2 weeks later...

I think they don't know.. unless they have seen the browser history, which would be kind of bad, because I'm always told that "you shouldn't keep any secrets". I'm also the tomboy kind of girl.. and this ponybrony thingy would bring up an awkward conversation, and no, I won't tell them that I am an brony/pegasis.

My best friend knows and approves. And is a brony, as well.

Birds of a feather flock together.

My parents do not know and I doubt I will be telling them. My dad probably wouldn't care, but my mom would poke fun at it every chance she got.

I told my mom she thought it was weird at first but now she will watch episodes with me cause i'm watching them by the time she comes home from work. I haven't told my dad but he knows i watch MLP. I have 3 friends that are bronies too but i have alot of other friends who would find it weird.

My mom defiantly supports it! But my dad, not so much. He says I shouldn't concern myself so much to a kids show. That's the problem with beeing a teenager, my dad just wants me to focus on school, my drumming, and not this. Even though I still do my fair amount of drumming, it's still not enough for him. I find it funny on how parents want you to both grow up, and be a child at the same time. :blink:

Then again he IS a /b/tard, and probably just wants me out so I don't soon become like one of THEM! :unsure:

Edited by RippedOffMattress

My mom actually just noticed today when I was carrying my Derpy satchel and asked me about it. I gave her a small description and she seemed interested. She wasn't even really aware of the old generations of My Little Pony, so I think that if I show her a few episodes sometime, she'll be totally fine with me liking it, but its my dad I'm worried about. He hasn't said anything, even though he has seen my satchel and one of my Derpy shirts. It might be a sign that he doesn't care, which is what I hope.

I am not sure if they are aware.

They probably are... I sing the songs with my sister all the time, and there are brushables on my bedside table.

If they know, they must not care xD

My mom knows and asks me questions about it sometimes. ( She might be a pegasister :o ) My dad on the other hand knows nothing about me being a Brony.

Most my friends know I am a Brony. One is not and makes fun of me for it the is a Brony who LOOOVES Dashie.

My siblings are Bronies so I can freely use MLP terms with them.