Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you imitate anypony's voice?

Clarity

I wish i could imitate at all. Unfortunately I am a guy so....

The yay's and um's the other parts where decent but it could use a bit of practice. I feel like theres a little something off on it. But your very close!

Again i'm a guy so i'm pretty sure you can do a heck of a lot better then me...

I can't imitate female voices (the only exception in general I can think of is Jigglypuff, or a general British female accent) so most MLP characters are out of the question for me. I can do an alright impersonation of Big Mac, though.

I tend to prefer using US Presidents for my focus of impersonations.

I'll admit, I've tried to imitate Applejack's voice before. Well, to be more clear, I imitate her accent, 'cause I can't put on a girl's voice for SHIT. It actually turns out pretty good, considering that I was raised and born (And still live) in the South. Unfortunately, mah voice gets strained if I try too much, so I don't do it often :mellow:. I have also mimicked Rarity's voice, but usually just to mock her :lol:

Also, nice Fluttershy voice. I didn't expect your voice to be that soft, either. 'Tis a shame Flutts is mah least favorite character :mellow:

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

@@ShikaTheSingingPony,

Thanks for your opinion, someone who finally gave one, yaaay!~

As this is my first impression of anything I wouldn't expect it to be that great, lol. :P

aww hell naw... you did not just pull shinnegans on me. because no pony pulls that on me. you better be prepared for the nothing that is to come for you shall know the lazy passive wrath of ceresbane!

That was pretty good Clarity, if you keep practicing it could get even better. ^_^

They only pony I can sort-of impersonate is Big-mac, even though I am british I think I can do Eeyup! Alright

Edited by ReliableDuck
  • Brohoof 1

I have a British accent.

I can't physically do an American Accent.

Maybe Rarity

But i am a boy

The worst combination for imitation.

Doctor hooves.

Yes.

any noble speaks a transatlantic accent (which is what Rarity speaks in)

fancy pants, jet set, blue blood (though he has an american accent) are stallions that can be done if you have a natural affinity to british diction.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think i can imitate Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Fluttershy

as for maybe: I can probably do Derpy (Original) and Big Macintosh.

I imitate Applejack the best, but it seems a lot say my Fluttershy is best. The other day I was talking to myself in front of the computer ('cause I'm weird like that) and I sounded exactly like Twilight without even trying. It was kind of scary. I used to do a decent Rarity, but I don't remember how to do that anymore.

My accent is too strong for anypony on the show! The only voice I'd be able to do would be my OC.

The Yay was my favorite part along with umm.

You could do Flutterguy's voice? D:

Whoever can imitate Swedish Spitfire's voice deserves all the muffins in the world. Everyone can do Eeyup, well at least everpony's tried.

• Brohoof 1

I think I'm good if I get an A in drama class for doing a monalogue...

I did rarity.... My voice was a bit more low but I still did a good job at acting...

The monalogue was of rarity talking to the diamond dogs... I started complaining, went onto wyning then finished off with crying... Lol it was fun!

Tho I think I damaged my reputation on being a tough guy...

I can't imitate any voice but my own. My voice is a tad... deep. I really can't think of any better way to describe it than... well, you know, deep.

only think I can do is the squee sound, my pinkie voice sounds far too raspy (so Pinkie Pie if she smoked) my Rarity is...well I naturally will go off in tirades, sometimes with different voices, so people never know if I am actually imitating her or am just acting myself

i guess i can do fluttershy (but i cant know until ill record it and listen)

and maybe big mac

but i think i can do only those two because their voices are kinda "extremes"

I squeak like Fluttershy if something is gross enough, and that was since I was little :P

I haven't tried often since I'm not alone often and it's annoying when they don't sound right xD I can do Applejack ok though...

• 3 weeks later...