Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you imitate anypony's voice?

Clarity

@clarity,

That was positively astounding!!!You really know your Fluttershy voice,maybe you can voice her one day!!!Well for me it would probably be Sweetie Belle :)

~MLPFan14

• Brohoof 1

I can't. It would be super awesome if I could, but I can't.

I've tried, just for fun, but for me, it doesn't work out like I expect. 

Yeah so answer is no. :/

My girlfriend has a perfect Fluttershy voice sometimes. Its because her personality fits pretty much exactly with Fluttershy's. It always amazes me, because she never does it on purpose tongue.png

• 2 months later...

D'awww. xD

I can kind of do Big Mac, even though I am a girl. Lol. I can also sort of do Fluttershy...and maybe Applejack. I've got the weirdest voices haha. But I'm good at all the mane 6's singing voices...that's it. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm no good at a Rarity, but I might get a go for Fluttershy or Twilight one day.

I'll probably try soon.. try to see which voice works best for me..  I think Pinkie? :/

Yeah, not really, not well anyway. Can't get any good girly voices between my mid-range baritone and falsetto going really. I can do Big Macintosh decently though I guess, but if I try the mane 6 I sound awful lol. :P

I can kinda/sorta/somewhat/maybe/perhaps/not really pull off Big McIntosh (yes, I'm using that spelling now...DEAL WIZZIT), but only marginally. I can pin his tone of voice down just perfectly, but I've always been atrocious at southern accents, so something tells me that any attempts to faithfully replicate his voice would be subpar at best.

But that won't stop me from tryin', nnnope! :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

I can do Fluttershy and Twilight pretty well. Maybe a few others but as far as the main 6 goes that’s what I can do best. I have to work on my Rarity voice for a video series I’m doing cause right now it sounds terrible but you can’t just do Rarity without her accent.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

See "Show Your Voice" topic for my Big Mac voice. It was okay, I guess.

I cannot do any other voices, except Applejack saying "I can't see the TV!" line.

• Brohoof 1