Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Energy drinks may be harmful to your health.

Rudehamster

(Looks at that picture)

Gosh, I didn't know there were so many energy drinks out there. The only ones I'm familiar with are Redbull and Monster. My parents drink Monster often, and I have not once had a sip of an energy drink. I might try one sometime, though. It wouldn't surprise me if they could kill you. It seems like anything could kill you nowadays.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Most substances can kill you if you abuse them. The key is to not be an idiot. I don't usually consume energy drinks, but sometimes I work half day shifts starting at 4 am and will drink a Monster Energy or Red Bull to help me cope.

Edited by 09thRoad
  • Brohoof 2

Tasted like crap to me, but i was just curious and boy do i regret it.

They're like the only drink here for some people. Mountain Dew is bae, monster is bae if you have one like every 6 months. 

I'm sorry, but what?  :blink: You didn't make much sense there.

(Looks at that picture)

Gosh, I didn't know there were so many energy drinks out there. The only ones I'm familiar with are Redbull and Monster. My parents drink Monster often, and I have not once had a sip of an energy drink. I might try one sometime, though. It wouldn't surprise me if they could kill you. It seems like anything could kill you nowadays.  :lol:

You would be surprised how many have been made. More than you can count.

• Brohoof 3

Tasted like crap to me, but i was just curious and boy do i regret it.

I'm sorry, but what?  :blink: You didn't make much sense there.

I mean like loads of people drink those shitty cheap ones. But mountain dew is amazing. though probably still bad for you.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yes it can! All that caffeine and crud in there! It gets to your body and causes serious problems in massive consumption.

I never have drank a single energy drink. I think I'm lucky to have not. I prefer getting chocolate milk, or maybe Dr. Pepper (that's the only soda I'll drink!).

Luckily we aren't talking about liquor. I'd rant on about how miserable that is for the human body, particularly when it's drank on binge!

• Brohoof 1

yes... energy drinks can kill you if you drink nothing but them...  deaths by energy drinks are more common among the young teenagers who drink that and nothing but that.... in some places there is an age restriction on the drinks... and in others its completely ban....

as for my personal opinion on the drinks.... I hate them, I don't like anything carbonated.... I only drink water, tea, and juice....

• Brohoof 1

I used to drink a lot of those enough to kill you literally I drank the worth of 6 at one time being stupid but some people die from 2 in one day. You should be responsible with them.

• Brohoof 1

I am not allowed to have energy drinks.

I had a seziure after overdosing on them and my doctor forbid me from ever having one again.

• Brohoof 1

For one thing, they taste like absolute piss. Secondly, for me being diabetic, all the sugar and carbs is bad for me. And in general, the large amounts of caffeine and whatever else they put in there is just really bad for your body. The same could be said for Diet Mountain Dew.

• Brohoof 1

I only drink diet soda's anyway, but i still get my water too.

The artificial sugar in Diet sodas are worse than sugar is (Stevia is alright for you though), they are terrible for your body. I avoid Diet drinks at all costs. I wish there were more mildly sweetened drinks, everything is either full of Sugar or full of fake sugar.

Anyways, Energy drinks are only a hazard if you are very sensitive to caffeine, or you drink a ton of them in one day. Every story of somebody dieing from Energy drinks involved drinking like 6 in a row and often involves attempting to play sports or something afterwards.

Edited by Zoraxe
  • Brohoof 1

The artificial sugar in Diet sodas are worse than sugar is (Stevia is alright for you though), they are terrible for your body. I avoid Diet drinks at all costs. I wish there were more mildly sweetened drinks, everything is either full of Sugar or full of fake sugar.

Anyways, Energy drinks are only a hazard if you are very sensitive to caffeine, or you drink a ton of them in one day. Every story of somebody dieing from Energy drinks involved drinking like 6 in a row and often involves attempting to play sports or something afterwards.

I know what you mean. I had a friend OD on Diet Mountain Dew. It gave him a heart attack, and now he can't have any sort of major caffeine.

• Brohoof 1

Other people have said yes, and I think so too because since it is an energy drink, it's a stimulant with all the caffeine and sugar and it gets the heart racing, which could be bad for people with heart problems. I only had like three energy drinks my entire life, and i'm glad I don't drink it regularly.

Edited by JRex95
  • Brohoof 1

Its basically coffee, if you take your coffee with lots of sugar. And some people drink a lot of coffee everyday.

Edited by Zoraxe
  • Brohoof 2

I don't drink energy drinks. They look uninteresting to me.

If you guys ever seen "kicking and screaming", the guy had so much coffee he looked like he was ready to kill over.

I remember that movie and I think I remember that one scene.
  • Brohoof 1