Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Energy drinks may be harmful to your health.

Rudehamster

I don't mess with caffeine very often. Energy drinks are godawful. But in fairness, just remember the ol' 'in moderation' speech--that I won't preach to you. :-P

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Large amounts of sugar and caffeine are terrible for your body when consumed in large amounts at one time, as seen in energy drinks. I stay away from them.  

• 1 year later...
(edited)

I’m addicted to them and I’m aware they’re bad. I have screwed up sleep due to the past shifts I’ve worked over the years.They’re the only thing that really works to keep me awake. I’ve been trying to cut down on them though.

Edited by Blitzo
  • Brohoof 2

Okay and what haha I drink energy drinks. I drink often two monster energy a day and often along with it many cups of coffee. While they are natural ish the ingredients I am well aware that something like energy drinks are not exactly the best for you. Yet I mean I enjoy them, the taste so while I try to limit drinking more then one a day I think sodas are the same. So you know unless you're going to drink only water I think is fine to indulge yourself with an energy drink that is.

• Brohoof 2

I've never drunk energy drinks. Okay, I sipped on it once out of curiosity. I hated the taste and this stuff is definitely very harmful for your body.  I recommend tea, water some juice and maybe  occasionally a Pepsi.

• Brohoof 1

It is not "may" it's "it will" harm your body ya nincampoops:laugh: when your tired ya body says to you to rest.... You chug that sugar and caffeine... You slap your body for a reply of "NO over work more foo!!" 

That's why your third drink of it will kill you.... It usually does... That's the newest way of killing yourself in my country....