Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any other Ponies at Arms?

Meirno

I was just wondering if there are any other military ponies on the forums? Reason for the random question is because I am currently at the National Training Center at Ft. Irwin, CA and I am kind of alone out here. Public showers, public sleeping quarters and no real privacy. Want to see if any of my brothers/sisters out there are also my bronies or pegasisters in here.

If so, what branch? What job, where are you stationed? What do you do and do you let your buddies know about your brony hood?

I myself am stationed at Ft. Drum. Me and my wife(Pegasister!) are always looking to hang out as well. If anyone is up in north western NY, love to hear from ya some time.

I was kind of despised last night in the showers last night cause I was approached by a group of what I would assume to be infantry guys. They saw my Rainbow Dash tattoo and decided to mess with me. Really embarassing considering it's usually a no go to really talk to anyone in the showers you dont know. The strange thing is that I've also been approached by someone, just one person, that said he really liked my tattoo, said I was brave for getting it and sporting it and that he was actually a big fan of Fluttershy.

(Thus, part of the reason I made this thread ;) Progress! By wild chance you're here and proud of your bronyhood, brother, I hang out in the Czee zone!)

• Brohoof 1