Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, I'm Cayden

Cayden

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was referred here by a friend, but I cannot remember his user name here @_@

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, long-story short... A friend of mine kept badgering me about it, so I finally caved and watched it... I've been in love with the show ever since

Hi, my name is Cayden Tavers, and I'm here to make life easier for everypony!

I like apple cider, apple pie, and am always willing to put everypony ahead of myself, regardless of what situation I'm getting into... whether it be combat or just a neighborly thing.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the MLP Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I think I'm this site's crazy one as you are soon to find out if you look below.

------------

My tap fixing story.

This hot water tap is broken and impossible to turn off.

But look no further as I show my ingenious way of fixing tap.

Posted Image

Now fixed with sledge hammer's weight to suppress tap.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I go to bed and wake up to this... I like this. :3

Rush has me worried with his tap story though... >.>

And yes, I've liked AJ since the second I saw her on screen. Idk... I have a soft-spot for the hard-working southern girl... she's always seemed like one of the more level-headed characters on the show. So yeah... AJ is awesome :3

• Brohoof 2

Good time for an Applejack fan to join! TailsAlone mentioned me because I'm probably one of the few people on the forums who is a fan of AJ here. Would love to make friends with you! ^-^

Hey. Take it easy now Leaf Shade! I like AJ too. (Though shes not favorite, Fluttershy is.) But i think shes is competing with Fluttershy. I think AJ is so cool just because she is never a meanie. Edited by Rain Dance
  • Brohoof 2