Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yeah I've turned nocturnal

ceresbane

I guess I'm a brony of the night.

[insert vampire ponies]

What do you guys get up to in the middle of the night?

I just write and think and stuff until I pass out at about 9ish. then wake up at like 6 and remembered that I forgot to eat that night because I was too preoccupied. Eat hearty, then commence epic.

Need to get back to normal sleep cycle b4 weekend so I can gets to work.

but ja... night time fun times. so quiet. so peaceful. perfect for shouting in a mic to record lines for various VA things.

Want something to do at the dead midnight? Why not SCP?

Lots of great reading materials, spooky shit and screaming demons as a bonus :P

but the scripts... the lines... the unfinished fanfic... ze youtube for ze procrastinate...me sexy blue snowball... they call to me...

and they say, hi

I'm a night owl and I always have been. Stay up till dawn quite often. I just love the night; it's quiet, there's no one you need to deal with, everything is serene and yours for the using. I know once I get a job that'll have to alter on nights where I need to go to work, but otherwise, that's how I am.

I was a night owl before

Same here. But now i'm vise versa early bird, returning home from work at 10 P.M. and without doing something falling asleep. Waking up at 3-4 A.M. and have a lot of time before I have to leave home.

And you know what? 3-8 A.M. the best time ever, there almost noone at the sreets, internet faster then in the evening and since you seeing how world around you waking up, it's really makes your day.

I've been a night owl since I was a teenager, but now I am literally nocturnal. I work a night shift and sleep in the afternoon. It's like I'm a vampire, except I don't kill people and I'm not featured in too many terrible movies and books to name. :)

It kind of tickled me watching the first episode where Celestia narrates about Luna resenting that "ponies shunned and slept through her beautiful night." And I thought, "not me!"

• Brohoof 1

Meh, I've been a night owl for so long. It's what gaming does to ya. That and I just really don't like sleeping.

For me, I either continue gaming, read some kind of fanfic, or work on any project that catches my attention in FL Studio. That, or I'm just purely fighting sleep for the hell of it.

• Brohoof 1