Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need a Co-Writer

Cayden

(( Hey everypony! I'm new to the forums here, and I'm looking for a co-writer for a fan fic I kind of want to do.

It's an outlandish idea, mind you... like... crossing the Star Wars and Fallout (Pipbuck and several other minor technologies only) universes into the MLP universe. I have had great reception regarding my story ideas in RPs I've had elsewhere with other people, so... I'm hoping I can find a like-minded writer who would love to join me in working on this epic and entertaining fan fiction!

There will be action, comedy, romance, and yes... even tragedy and horror.

So yeah, I'm putting a short synopsis down below... I need at least 1 co-writer, however... if others wish to assist... that would be much appreciated and most welcome!

Also, if you are interested... I will discuss this idea more in length with you personally over PMs!~ :D ))

Synopsis: A single drone fighter of an ancient enemy of the Celestials arrives in Equestria, disrupting the seemingly perfect life Cayden had created for himself. Since all of his friends have lives of their own, he goes off alone to find information about this "lost race of beings" and find a way to stop them before they can return and conquer the universe. Along the way, he forms a small band of friends, and together they do everything they can to stop them before it's too late...

Edited by Cayden
  • Brohoof 1

(( Hey everypony! I'm new to the forums here, and I'm looking for a co-writer for a fan fic I kind of want to do.

It's an outlandish idea, mind you... like... crossing the Star Wars and Fallout (Pipbuck and several other minor technologies only) universes into the MLP universe. I have had great reception regarding my story ideas in RPs I've had elsewhere with other people, so... I'm hoping I can find a like-minded writer who would love to join me in working on this epic and entertaining fan fiction!

There will be action, comedy, romance, and yes... even tragedy and horror.

So yeah, I'm putting a short synopsis down below... I need at least 1 co-writer, however... if others wish to assist... that would be much appreciated and most welcome!

Also, if you are interested... I will discuss this idea more in length with you personally over PMs!~ :D ))

Synopsis: A single drone fighter of an ancient enemy of the Celestials arrives in Equestria, disrupting the seemingly perfect life Cayden had created for himself. Since all of his friends have lives of their own, he goes off alone to find information about this "lost race of beings" and find a way to stop them before they can return and conquer the universe. Along the way, he forms a small band of friends, and together they do everything they can to stop them before it's too late...

Hmm this seem like an interesting thing you got there. Maybe we could try writing it together? What ya say? I don't really have a sample of what i can write but, I love writing stories of all kinds. I wrote horrors, Comedy, and romance novels. So i think it seems like a fun thing writing a Fan Fic :)