Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moments in MLP that really touched you

TailsIsNotAlone

There are at least two for me so far.

Posted Image

I just cried a little seeing Rainbow Dash do the sonic rainboom. :(

I watched it a few times on Youtube and it was cool then, but in the actual episode it's so amazing. To see RD really unsure of herself for the first time and then pull off something like that makes me feel like I can do anything, too.

Posted Image

Another one is when Twilight meets Fluttershy for the first time. She's so timid and nervous that it makes Twilight uncomfortable, which makes Fluttershy even more uncomfortable, and the conversation comes to a quick and awkward end. That really resonated with me because I've been there so many times...I'm terrible at meeting people, and I'm so shy in person that I come off as antisocial. When I saw that, I knew this was a character I could identify with.

And when she went crazy over Spike it got hilarious, and that's when I decided "I must keep watching this show. MUST." :)

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 16

When Applejack's friends assured her in the Last Roundup. Saddest moment for me by far, the first time I EVER cried in the WHOLE entire show. I know nopony else is going to even say anything about Applejack, but I will.

• Brohoof 11

Several moments that touched me....

1. Mare in the Moon part 2- I thought it was really cute how Everypony displayed their element of harmony during the journey to the elements of harmony. You know, like when Applejack told Twilight to trust her when she was about to fall off the cliff.

2. DragonShy- the whole episode I thought Fluttershy was so cute and adorable!

3. Sonic Rainboom- I agree with Tails on this one!

4. The Cutie Mark Chronicles- learning the stories behind all the mane six's cutie marks was really cute too.

5. The Best Night Ever- I thought this episode was really cool. Everything went pretty terrible for Everypony but in the end it was all resolved as a good thing.

6. The Return of Harmony parts 1 and 2- How could I not include these episodes?! I always love it when things turn out for the best in the end of every situation.

7. May the Best Pet Win- The song between Rainbow and Fluttershy was adorable....Tank the Tortise was also funny.

8. Secret of my Excess- The end with Spike about to tell Rarity his feelings for her then Rarity shushing him with tears welling in her eyes was utterly cute.

9. Hurricane Fluttershy- Probably my favorite episode of them all, because I FREAKING LOVE FLUTTERSHY. The whole episode was just CUTE!

10. A Canterlot Wedding Parts 1 and 2- Yet again another finale was really awesome. I loved the BBBFF song.

• Brohoof 6

One from Baby Cakes

Carrot Cake: Pinkie, would you be interested in becoming our go-to babysitter on a permanent basis?

Pinkie: Um, hm, let me check my schedule... I should be available a week from... NEVER!

Pound: Pinkie...

Pumpkin: Pie!

Pinkie <tears up>: I have some free time next Tuesday.

I mean, babies' first words, anyone?

Another is from Secret of my Excess. I'm sure I don't need to elaborate.

Then in Best Pet, when the falcon shakes hands with Tank. Even though he's very clearly disappointed, he takes it like a stallion and concedes defeat with good grace.

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 11

I LOVED the Sonic Rainboom personally.It was just so..epic.When she started it I was like "Yeah,This is your time to shine RD *Manly tear* make us proud.

Mare in the moon for obvious reasons.

• Brohoof 2

The moment in hurricane fluttershy when the eyes were surrounding fluttershy and then she ran off and rainbow dash was like "you're not gonna let that stop you are you?" And fluttershy was like "Ye-esssss" and she started crying. For me theres nothing worse than the thought of someones hopes being crushed

• Brohoof 14

The moment in Hurricane Fluttershy when the eyes were surrounding Fluttershy and then she ran off and Rainbow Dash was like, "You're not gonna let that stop you are you?" And Fluttershy was like, "Ye-esssss", and she started crying. For me there's nothing worse than the thought of someones hopes being crushed

Not gonna lie, I actually teared up a bit at that moment.

Also, the ending of the Canterlot wedding was just so damn perfect. I don't think anyone could not be filled with inexplicable joy after watching it.

• Brohoof 4

many many touching moments... when I don't tear up or cry, my body reacts with goosebumps, so I have to say that I had many goosebumping-touching moments XD

1- Episode 2: The mare in the moon

Just when Princess Celestia appears and reunites again with Luna, and Celestia and Luna hugged and cried together.

2- Episode 11: Winter wrap up

when Twilight was all dissapointed that she can't have any special useful talent for the winter.

3- Episode 28: The return of harmony part 2

When Twilight said: "with friends like yours, who needs....enemies" *broken heart shape tear* :(

4- Episode 48: Hurricane Fluttershy

for obvious reasons.

5. Episode 51 and 52: A canterlot wedding

the level of epicness on these episodes blows my mind. first when everyone believed that Twilight was a liar, even her friends and princess Celestia, I was like noooo Twilight!!! nooo!!! I wanted to hug her so badly :( wow! I teared up a little.

and "this day aria" song was so epic, goosebumps lvl. 100!!!

• Brohoof 6

The Canterlot Wedding, particularly the music. I watched it streamed and I felt like a kid watching cartoons after school again for that brief time. It reminded why FiM brought me so much joy all over again.

I think I comment I read on a Video of "This Day Aria" sums it up:

"It's like if Hasbro and Disney made a song together. But Hasbro did it without Disney which makes it more impressive."

• Brohoof 2

I have a few scenes:

Episode 28: The Return of Harmony

I actually shed tears when Twilight herself turned grey. It saddened me so much.

Episode 48: Hurricane Fluttershy

It really broke my heart to see Fluttershy cry like that.

Episode 51 and 52: A Canterlot Wedding

Two things: The BBBFF song and This Day Aria. Enough said. Also, what happens to Twilight at the end of episode 51 actually shocked me the first time I saw it.

... I just realized... Season 2 is actually more emotional than season 1.

Edited by Koori
  • Brohoof 2

A few

Hurricane Fluttershy when she cried when the other.ponies were lsughing at her I got full of rage and then she helped withe the water tornado and I was like YEAH GO FLUTTERSHY!!!.

Next was A Canterlot ending as part 1 caught me off guard and I was like "DA FAUQ JUST HAPPEN?" And part 2 was a perfect ending.

• Brohoof 1

The flashback "founding of Ponyville" segment in Family Appreciation Day. Granny Smith was always kind of "meh" to me before that, but she transcended her zany old lady comic relief shtick in that scene. The music really accented her story, too. Bonus points for the vaguely creepy nod to the fact that when the city was young, Celestia was old.

The CMC song at the talent show. Even better when dubstepped!

One scene for me was in "Ponyville Confidential" was when AJ and Applebloom made up at the end, when before AJ was so angry she wouldn't speak to her sister.

Another was Spike saying "You're more than friends, you're my family." and the group hug in "Dragon Quest".

Edited by PonyHag1
  • Brohoof 4

I got one that made me so happy i almost cried!

The episode "Dragonshy" S1 E7 When Fluttershy is going mad about that dragon is trying to hurt her friends. I was like jumping out of my chair yelling "IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE!".

And i bawled like a baby when i heard the song B.B.B.F.F! :(

I can´t remember all of them, but I´m over-sensitive so I was touched quite often. I know about these two moments (I can´t remember more):

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibvzjO_4e4k

...Because I used to have a BBBFF that cared about me.. used to.

• Brohoof 3

Well since all of them already have been posted here, I will quote those who touched me the most.

One from Baby Cakes Carrot Cake: Pinkie, would you be interested in becoming our go-to babysitter on a permanent basis? Pinkie: Um, hm, let me check my schedule... I should be available a week from... NEVER! Pound: Pinkie... Pumpkin: Pie! Pinkie : I have some free time next Tuesday.

I also want to add when she started crying alot.

When Rarity first see Sweetie Belle's drawing with the gems.

The moment in hurricane fluttershy when the eyes were surrounding fluttershy and then she ran off and rainbow dash was like "you're not gonna let that stop you are you?" And fluttershy was like "Ye-esssss" and she started crying.

Episode 11: Winter wrap up when Twilight was all dissapointed that she can't have any special useful talent for the winter.

Season 1, Episode 25, Party Of One. This was pretty sad. Seeing that Pinkie thought her friends didn't like her parties anymore.

I also want to add the BBBFF song.

• Brohoof 3

#1. Canterlot Wedding....all of it. I have a brother, and we've kind of drifted apart through time. Seeing Shining Armor get mad at Twilight at the end of the first episode almost made me cry. Also, this Day Aria, but that's mostly because I'm a hopeless romantic and I love Disney music.

#2. Connected to that, Sisterhooves Social was a pretty hard hitting episode too, for the same sibling reason as Canterlot Wedding. Rarity and Sweetie Belle are best sisters.

#3. Owl's Well That Ends Well when Twilight tells Spike she doesn't love him anymore. I think I was just shocked that they actually used the word love.

#4. Hurricane Fluttershy. All of it. Gosh, why do I have to relate to Fluttershy so well? http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

#5. The ending of Cutie Mark Chronicles. I found it extremely cheesy, but I loved the whole "we're destined to be friends" thing.

#6. Return of Harmony, the entire first act of episode 2, particularly when Twilight rereads her letters.

Edited by Rarietty
  • Brohoof 4

Off the top of my head, hurricane fluttershy

The part where she broke into tears after having her flashbacks. I could feel myself well up inside, because I understood what she was feeling at that point, having gone through my fair share of bullying and feeling useless. Rainbow dash kicking at the ground added to that a bit, because she was disappointed in herself.

Another touching moment was spike confessing to rarity as they fell in "secret of my excess." It was just REALLY cute how she acknowledged him and basically said "I know" before he confessed.

• Brohoof 5

Wow. I was actually stuck on deciding a moment that REALLY touched me but now that I look back at it a lot of these things have touched me.When this show is over and we all reminisce on this I'm almost certain I'd cry ;_;

• Brohoof 2

Ooh their are so many to chose from. there are all the sqees in the show that put a smile on my face. then there's smile smile smile in the friend in deed episode there's the sonic rainboom. the canterlot wedding part 1 & 2. the read it and weep episode. and if it where fanfics instead of scenes my little dashie would be the one that touched me the most

• Brohoof 3