Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you enjoy your music

Dusty Soul

Not too certain if it is because of my Aspergers, but I pretty much always either headbang or rock to music, of almost any kind. Metal or symphonic, I always do those things. It really helps me connect with the sound and it puts me in a good mood. :)

Most of the time ill listen to music when I'm on the computer. I usually wear headphones, and I'll use it with my amp that I have for my computer. Other times I will listen to music in the car, or when I'm walking somewhere. I don't really dance, sing, or anything else like that though.

Headbanging while yelling Slayer out of nowhere. I usually have to move around too. Preferably in a mosh pit.

I'm pretty much your stereotypical metalhead.

Other times, I sit back and let the music be absorbed by all my senses.

• Brohoof 1

I normally turn on music when i'm searching the web or on the forums or stuff randomly. not all the time, but I do it somewhat frequently. When I'm listening to music I tend to either sing along sometimes, or tap on something like my laptop to the beat of the song pretending I'm a drummer. I guess its a band geek thing.. I'm not actually a drummer(I'm a trumpet player) but I still have that beat going through me :P

I don't tend to do headbanging and I certainly haven't found myself waving my hands in the air ever really. I don't even sing along much or anything, mostly because I don't consider myself that good of a singer, and I only really do it when I'm alone or something.

I don't do any kid of motion when I'm listening to any kind of music because they use up too much energy

I enjoy my music with banana's... Lots and lots and lots of Banana's.

and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots more bananas.

I love that song ever since I hear it in kickass

I play my music through headphones 99% of the time. I usually have the volume not too loud, but not too quiet. Though there are times where I inch the volume up on certain songs with strong emotional changes in them.

There are times where I hum along with a song, or when I have the strong urge, I'll even sing along. And sometimes I'll sing along without realizing it. ._.;

But most of the time when I listen to music, I zone out completely and my imagination takes over. When that happens, I see "movies" play out inside my mind. And this can last until something jerks my attention, or until I get bored.

Dude bananacore is like my favorite. I especially like the Velvet Underground and Dada Life. What do you like for bananacore?

LLOVE Dada Life.. I have never listened too the other two you have mentioned though. I'll take a listen to them a little later today.

I'm not really picky in how I enjoy my music. Speakers, Headphones and other stuff are alright with me. Though I tend to be a little bit more when it comes to composing. Maybe its because people have been telling me that I should focus even to the slightest faintest sound.

For Leisure: Any

For composing:Headphones.

What I used to do was just walk around or sit and listen to music, occasionally tapping my foot to the beat. But over the past year or so, I started getting a lot more into music, and now it's pretty much 16 of the 24 hours in a day for me lol.

I've recently started walking to the beat of songs, which is kinda weird, because mostly I listen to electronic and dubstep, so I'm walking at 140-210 Beats Per Minute.

Needless to say, I walk a hell of a lot faster now than I did a year ago XD

• 6 years later...

I sometime listen them without headphone. But with/without, I put it up high.

I just use headphones and keep the volume low. Maybe I'll tap my foot or mouth along with the words if I'm alone. I used to only use earbuds, but I've gotten pretty fond of over-ear headphones recently

I listen to music as loud as I possibly can. The problem with that is that, when my mum knocks on my bedroom door because she wants to come in when I'm on my computer, she has to literally scream at me for me to be able to hear her. And my hearing is pretty good.

"To bang your head til you bleed" - that line pretty much sums up how I enjoy my music.

I use earphones all the time too,I never listen to my music out loud/on speaker in public.I would definitely get some nasty looks and unwanted attention.

(edited)

I prefer to listen to my music out loud at a nominal volume, but that too often annoys others so I have to use earbuds by necessity. Depending on what kind of music I listen to, I can have a different reaction. If it has a nice tempo I usually bop my head up and down and tap my feet. If it's something like a sweeping Broadway ballad I tend to breathe deeply, clench my fists and adopt pained expression (cuz it's so danged beautiful!), if it's classical I like to ' conduct' it with my hands, and sometimes, if no one else is around, I sing along to songs I like...usually very badly. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

I prefer to enjoy my music by listening to it while I drive. I turn it all the way up and I sing along!

I always use headphones. And I only listen to music when at home and alone, for variety reasons. I mostly do other things while listening to it, like drawing or surfing in the forums or the web in general. I tend to support the music by doing sounds with my hands (tapping etc.) or humming.