Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you enjoy your music

Dusty Soul

I most like listening to music through my headphones, when I can focus on it (lyrics, melody, etc.), like when I'm going or coming from university or while walking my dog. I am one of those people that make stories up in their head based on what they're listening to.

i pluged a stereo to my computer, and listen to music while working, as for my reaction to it, not much, i just listen to it, maybe hum the lyrics if it's something i really like but no crazy headbanging or air-drums etc

I listen to music a lot, and in different ways:

• When driving. Especially on the highway - time to grab some good music and turn the volume up...
  • When working, I have a receiver and a pair of speakers at work (I can also play music from the PC or TV, but mostly just listen to radio).
  • At home, I have two systems, one "good" one with big speakers that is in the TV room and I also have an amplifier and a pair of speakers with my PC. On either system I can play CDs, records, cassettes, tapes, radio and music from a PC. At night I use headphones.
  • When I am outside walking somewhere or in the server room doing something that takes longer than a few minutes, I usually have my MD or cassette walkman and a pair of smaller headphones (Koss Porta Pro).

I usually listen to music at a normal volume, but sometimes I like to turn it up :twismile:. The TV room has two amplifiers - a ~2W one and a ~70W one. The 2W is enough most of the time, but when I want to crank up the volume, I turn on the 70W amp.

• 2 months later...

I also like listening to music through different filters and pitch, to head hidden frequencies and other catchy side effects. Sometimes I enjoy the modification more than the original!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whatever listening experience you prefer, just be sure to do your research and select a high-quality product that will do your favorite music justice. If you found this post helpful remember to share it with your friends! If you’re looking for help choosing the perfect pair of headphones.

Edited by jessicamoss

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-04-04 at 7:42 PM, The Hawks Simp said:

on my tv or on a small device using my pink and purple Skullcandy earphones (usually my phone that i use, a 10yr old nokia, a 11yr old iPod, or my tablet) 

Quite a bit has changed
1. i've since had another set of earphones break in this time, and am currently using a pair of fake Jabra Elite 75t for out and about, as well as while shaving

I now have 2 sets of quite nice, and cheap headphones,
My lovely versatile bluetooth ANC headphones,
and my open back samson sr850 headphones, that I love for listening to music in a quiet room in high quality, as well as playing games as if i'm in the game