Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

about the Forums

Flicker Sweet

I've only went to the RP section once and then quickly discovered it wasn't for me. It's not my least favorite section by any means, it's just not my thing. I also don't go to the whole of Cloudsdale very often anymore...

I have never posted in the roleplay section, or the Minecraft section before, mainly because I just don't do those things, but i usually just go to places that I feel I can contribute to.

I have never been to the role-play,art or Minecraft parts of the forum mostly because I don't really like role-playing,my computer can't run games for sh*t and I'm not really bothered by art.

I spend most of my time in "Octavia's Hall". I've never been to extranet since I'm not interested in playing either Minecraft or TF 2 at the moment. I also try to avoid going into the MLP: FiM Sub forums (except Sugarcube Corner). I tried roleplaying once but I found I lacked the time to do it, I don't go there since then.

Oh, the OP meant subforum not a goddamn forum =_=

I almost listed every forums available in this world

Anyway, before this thread, I have no idea this place have something called Commisions and RP place, huh

Oh, the OP meant subforum not a goddamn forum =_=

I almost listed every forums available in this world

Anyway, before this thread, I have no idea this place have something called Commisions and RP place, huh