Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

By dreams I don't mean sleep dreams I mean Ideas or activities that you want to accomplish.

Mine is to make a fully animated and voiced version of Fallout Equestria.

Mine won't come true as I suck at animation and all the other stuff required to make an animation.

• Brohoof 1

I'm only 15, so the dreams I have now will likely change over the years, but right now I am studying hang gliders and am designing a pair of wings that would be like hang gliders, but you can flap them. I'm using tarp, sprinkler pipes and a lot of duct tape, and it works surprisingly well! I have been working on them for a few weeks now, and with a running start I can glide down a steep hill. Its pretty exciting, I hope that I will be able to actually fly with them by next summer.

I also want to place in the state wrestling tournament before I graduate high school, but that's just a dream because im to lazy to put forth the effort :S

Edited by VinolentCupcakes

It may sound boring, but I simply want to have a loving wife, two children, well-paid job, and live in a cottage far away from the city.

Oh, and i'd love to run marathon someday. I'm already preparing for it, so I think I'm going to do it next spring or summer.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I would love to create a cartoon series, it would be a lot of work, but rewarding in the end, I also used to want to fly an airplane, and become a stunt pilot, but I gotta say, that one is slowly dying.

I'd also like to become a recognizable artist, wether it be in the brony fandom, or something else.

I really really wish I had creative and artistic talent. :( I wish I could be a photographer, an artist, animator, heck, even a writer. I'm going all pinkie pie when I say this, but when I do something that makes others laugh and feel good, it makes me feel fantastic :) That's why I try to joke alot, if my joke is funny then they laugh :D

Good dream sometimes I feel pretty useless in the fandom as I'm unable to contribute to anything.

right now I am studying hang gliders and am designing a pair of wings that would be like hang gliders, but you can flap them. I'm using tarp, sprinkler pipes and a lot of duct tape, and it works surprisingly well! I have been working on them for a few weeks now, and with a running start I can glide down a steep hill. Its pretty exciting, I hope that I will be able to actually fly with them by next summer.

Holy crap that is awesome.

• Brohoof 2

No matter what, if you post in the forums you aren't useless.

Hmm never thought of it like that before.

Well, I would love to create a cartoon series, it would be a lot of work, but rewarding in the end

Creating a cartoon would be awesome, Even more awesome if it got a fandom like ours.

I have always wanted to play in an 80's style rock band. I'm already a great drummer, now I just need a band. I've also always wanted to own a mid to late 80's Rolls Royce Corniche convertible. All I need is around $40,000, and I'm only in my freshman year of college, so that will have to wait.

Wow quite a lot of aspiring musicians and animators so far

It may sound boring, but I simply want to have a loving wife, two children, well-paid job, and live in a cottage far away from the city.

That's actually another of my dreams, well except for the cottage part I prefer cities.

well mine was to become a professional boxer but that dream has crashed ad burned now, so yeah my dream would now be to be a comic book writer for DC or get payed to do movie and game reviews from my solid gold castle... on the moon

I don't really have a dream to pursue or whatever. I wanted to become a fighter pilot at first, but that dream got crushed pretty quick when my eyes got bad. With the eyes I have, they won't even accept my application at all....

So yeah, basically, I don't have one. Except a job when I finish my study, and (highly unlikely) someone to love. Damn, now my good mood is ruined....

Edited by WhiteLightning

I have lots of small goals which i hope to acomplish in the near future, but my lifelong dream is to create a living, sentient arificial intelligence. The human brain works very similarely to how computers work, so there is no reason why a computer cannot be alive like we are.

I wanna become a history professor, get a loving wife/family and move away from the city. Perhaps a suburb.

I have lots of small goals which i hope to acomplish in the near future, but my lifelong dream is to create a living, sentient arificial intelligence. The human brain works very similarely to how computers work, so there is no reason why a computer cannot be alive like we are.

Heh.....just make sure robots don't take over the world..

What do you dream to do? What are your ambitions? My dreams, my ambitions, is to hopefully one day write something so powerful that it'll inspire or influence other people and countries to think differently of themselves.

Maybe, I don't know, bring about peace with one another. I know I have a long way to go, but even if someone says "WOW, I really love your comic- or this is really amazing" that means I'm getting somewhere because I made someone happy.

I want to move to Japan someday and publish my works there, not just become a mangaka, though become a writer in general, a comic writer, a writer for animation, a novelist, etc. Writers can do more than one thing ya know.

Hopefully I'll get my works published in other languages!

So what are your dreams? What do YOU want to do? Remember, no dream is stupid. NOTHING is impossible.

• Brohoof 1

My dream is to play guitar on a stage in front of thousands of people. I also would like some notoriety as a composer, and such. I also hope to become a public speaker, and run for presidency without conforming to any political party, and only have my own views on the table.

Edited by Sharp Staccato

I think there's already a thread like this somewhere, but I'll answer it here anyway. ^-^

My biggest dream is to be a great flash animator. I've watched Super Mario Bros Z by Alvin-Earthworm and SonicGX by Hurricane360, and even though I'm not a huge fan of Sonic, I've always been fascinated by how they animate the characters, and I wanted to be able to do that with ponies someday.

If I couldn't do that, I'd settle for fanfiction writing and perhaps an artist. I love seeing all the amazing fanart, and the fanfics have always kept me on my toes...I wanted to do that too. I'm already doing pretty well on fanfics, I think. :P If a dream about ponies...well, to have AJ not be least favorite on polls anymore, to have her come out of the background.

• Brohoof 1