Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My dream is to play guitar on a stage in front of thousands of people. I also would like some notoriety as a composer, and such.

That's great! No. Seriously. THIS is how inspired I am: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V57lotnKGF8 I am not joking, I think it'd be awesome if a bunch of bronies or something got together and did something like that, I know it's a touchy topic but the pony fandom is amazing. Have you heard of Bronies for Good? I think that'd be great. Just a random thing I thought about.
  • Brohoof 2

My biggest dream is death, but by saving lives at the risk of my very own. I also dream, about the whole world being united, because I am opposed to war and all types of governments, except for democracy. Every person is equal, so they should not have their lives run by a piece of paper. I am happy, when everypony else is happy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, im making a thread where we can post our hopes and dreams. I thought it would be nice to see what other peoples wishes are. I'll start off, i guess.

One day i hope to become an accomplished writer, and have people talk about my stories.

One day I hope to study and do research further into the human mind, and the unconscious and discover the workings behind how and why we think. I want to follow in the footsteps of my idol Carl Jung, and delve into the deepest reaches of the mind.

Also, to marry my love, have kids, and live a good long life.

Edited by Guest

One day I hope to become a great music composer to write great Dupstep, Hip hop, Rock, rap, and maybe some classical on the side and if that doesn't work out then ill travel go where ever my feet take me and do what ever I want to do listen to music find a girl do stuff

One day, I hope to watch The Lord of the Rings trilogy all at once. I tried earlier this year, I failed. I tried earlier tonight, I failed. Someday... someday I'll succeed.

Well... One day... I want to work at SEGA!

If not then a singer/actor... Or just a simple voice actor

If I can't accomplish that... Il stick to my current job and continue rehabbing birds of pray..,

If I get fired... And can't get a good job... Then my best option: a drug dealer... XD

One day I hope to write a good book that people will remember me for. I also hope to gather a ragtag group of friends and lead a social revolution a la Final Fantasy in which all the institutions we trust in are revealed as the empty illusions they are...but the first one is more realistic. ;)

My dream.....to unlock the multiverse theory and discover a way to travel to Equestria and live there forever! :D

Hahaha...ignore the above. I have a few dreams, one of which is either visit or climb Mount Everest! Always wanted to, and even just seeing it from a good distance would leave me so awestruck beyond belief. I also wish to be a great writer and also to try my best to work towards becoming somekind of physicist one day...hopefully a theoretical physicist; discover/learn many new things, and just have a better understanding of the universe we all know.

Who knows what the future has to offer!

My dreams...

My dreams!?

My dreams told me of a prisoner, who I will encounter in a jail cell of the Imperial City, and who holds the key to all our salvation!

Nah, but I'd love to be a musician, playing the tuba and stuff. T'would be fun.

-Overthrowing the government and becoming a dictator

-Nationalization of farms and bringing back collective farming with new farming methods I theorized

-Public executions for criminals and terrorists

-abolition of organized religion but allowing people to believe in non organized god and superstition

-annexing a few neighboring countries which contains natural resources or gives defensive advantage

-nationalization of internet services and giving every household 1gbps internet speed

-nationalization of natural resources and key industries

-nationalization of all banks and making credit cards interest free with no extra charge whatsoever

-nationalization of the media and appointing a minister of propaganda to ensure high happiness and approval rating

-Artificial laws to create the most efficient high population density city in terms of good distribution, transportation, production and consumption choices.

-mobile missle shield defense system to prevent western powers from toppling my regime

-execution of 50% of the population over the peroid of 10 years while encouraging immigration of people with good genetic stock and approved psychological profile

-start a movement to destroy democracy worldwide

I would like to work for NASA. However, with the way the economy is going, I don't see it happening.

I wouldn't mind working for Google, or a company that's researching space exploration though.

I've always found space fascinating, especially the search for alien life and other Earths.

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 1

-Revolutionize the world with new technologies, for the benifit of humanity.

-Go to space

-Take part in the '100 Year Symposium' project (making instellar space travel possible within this century)

-Apply hologram technology into everyday gadgets

-Start my own technology company

-Attend a top college/university in the U.S (possible choices are Stanford, MIT, Caltec)

-Get myself a pretty girlfriend who has a good and openminded personality

-Get at least a 3.6-7 GPA at school

Everything you see here is from final goals to more recent and obtainable goals, like school grades. There are lots of currently famous/successful people who did poorly in school, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't still try my best at school, as doing good at school allows applying for good college easier, which could make applying for a job easier. Thats right, it's all up to schoolwork :(

I've always wanted to be a relatively famous illustrator or cartoonist.

It may sound boring, but I simply want to have a loving wife, two children, well-paid job, and live in a cottage far away from the city.

Oh, and i'd love to run marathon someday. I'm already preparing for it, so I think I'm going to do it next spring or summer.

That actually sounds like the best life one can live.

I want to become the best bassoonist ever!

Well, not really. I just want to get to a certain level at it to where I feel like I've satisfied what I thought was impossible.

Most of my dreams are blank when i do have an actual dream it's pretty vivid. Often i'm thrown into a warzone ears ringing and heart beating like a drum or a dystopian world where i join with a rebellious group and parkour through a large vast city and of course some pretty awesome dystopian Equestria.

I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, I just remember the really crazy ones. Like the one I just had tonight, where I met the Pope and he pulled out a deadly weapon and attempted to...how should I say it...bring me to Jesus?

The whole sordid tale would be quite amusing, at least for you, but I'll make it a blog rather than dump a king-size load of text in here. The point is, my dreams always involve a certain degree of familiar reality, but after that it all becomes fantastical, weird and sometimes disturbing. ^^