Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather be hated or ignored?

Clarity

Rather be hated or ignored?  

133 users have voted

1. 1. Choose your answer

• Hated
    • Ignored

I would rather be ignored. If people would hate me, because I would have done something awful, I would have to live with guilt and feel very bad. But there is also the kind of hate that is not justified, I don't really care about that, no reason to feel bad in this case.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely ignored. That's not nice either, but being hated is much worse – at least if people do that openly (and even if not, you can sometimes sense if people don't like you). And depending on how much they hated me, I imagine things could get quite bad. :mlp_blink:

• Brohoof 5

I’d much rather be hated than ignored. I don’t mind hatred because it can be a nice honest emotion, whether it’s based on anything real or not. And if there’s something about me that pisses someone off, maybe I can learn from it. At least there’s one positive aspect of that. Being ignored serves no purpose to me or anyone else. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

You could have good integrity, strong ethics and privileges and be hated :pout: .

You might be average, a loser, or an annoying person if you’re ignored....

Id prefer hated, but only if I was a different person.... 

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Ignored cause then I could live my introverted life in peace 

But hated is so much more....

Why is hated even an option? Who wants to be hated? :confused:

• Brohoof 1

Both is fine 

Hating me is just a waste of time and energy on that person part not mine and even when I know people hate me I still don't care. I have better things to be doing. 

Ignore me all you want I don't say anything most of the time and when I do its noting that great. so both is fine. 

1 hour ago, DixonTheAdversary said:

I do. At least then I'd know why people would want to avoid me.

Not guaranteed. People sometimes hate without apparent reason. If people ignored you, you could at least try to approach them and ask why, since there is an obvious reason for it.

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

I mean I receive both at work from my coworkers.

However if I had a preference it would be ignore. People who hate me tend to want to interact, be nasty, shady or make my life extra miserable. 

Theoretically, if you were completely, utterly ignored by everyone, couldn't you get away with virtually anything? :confused:

I could go downstairs right now and steal a packet of cookies meant for my entire family and nobody would take me up on it. I'll have to give this some thought.

If I have the choice I would say neither, but If I have to decide:  I would choose to be ignored. I know how to use free time :)

• Brohoof 1