Were you a hater/Anti-Brony?

I_wesley125

Were You a Hater?  

162 users have voted

1. 1. Did you used to be a hater?

• Yes, I used to be a hater.
    • No, I wasn't a hater.

I was an anti-brony.

Then I was shocked to find myself watching the show.

I was so into the show my friends noticed a difference in my attitude.

I was happier.

No one knew I was a Brony though.

Now everytime my friends bring up a joke or insult against Bronies I'm the only one who's not laughing.

Still no one knows though.

Still...

Stealth. Either that or they are suspicious but don't want to confront you. Probably Stealth.

post-24330-0-52169100-1395072302.jpg

Yes definitely,  I never was the "Bronies are scum and need die" type but I would call bronies faggots, but of course I watched the show and realized why so much people liked the show

Yeah, same. I also said that MLP: FiM had no story line and stuff like that. I laugh at how wrong i was.

• Brohoof 1

I did not hate MLP with a burning passion before becoming a pegasister but I did, dislike it, Tough that show was for babies and small children, though that I shouldn´t watch it, I couldn´t stand Pinkies voice (Im telling you this, If you hear Pinkie voice for the first time IN SPANISH is completely annoying) , and now she my favorite pony! 

There was this stereotype (Or however that is written) That MLP or whatever that you can watch on Discovery Kids was stupid and its only for little babies. But Ive proved wrong.  :lol:  And Im proud of it  :D

Edited by PinkieAlliPie
  • Brohoof 1

I was unfortunately with both the show and the community.........but then i had a change of heart after my ex got me into the show.  With the community however, I hated it then I then came to my senses that everypony has the right to make there own choices, if they like the show then that's fine.  Nothing should change that, :D 

Before I became a Brony, I was just more curious than anything.

"Why do dudes like ponies so much?"

Well my friends, 'twas a time before I knew of Twilight Sparkle.

Now I know better. ^^

I was a never a hater of any fandom whatsoever.

I was more so intrigued as to why grown men were watching a show about rainbow pastel colored equines for girls ages 4-10.

I never really hated bronies, I was just curious as to see what the big deal was.

After watching my 1st episode (Return of Harmony Part 2 XD) I guess you could say that all my doubts were cast aside.

I thought it was some weird meme that would fade into obscurity within a few years. To my surprise (and delight) I found out it's a pretty popular show with a great story and a lot of comedy. I never hated the show, I was just wondering what was with all the pony pics I kept seeing.

I wasn‘t a hater, since I thought also of the old MLP of kinda cool. Sure I was not that much of a fan, like now of the FIM, it was more like I liked the old show as kid. 
However I saw some people, who first hated MLP, then watched the show and started to love it too. I also know people, who still after watching didn’t like MLP. There are really many people, who hate MLP, just because of the hype. 

i wasn't a anti brony

i found mlp by well.

One night i suddenly have the urge to search my little pony on youtube i knew nothing about bronies or friendship is magic at all i searched my little pony to watch the G3 ones.

Well i saw episode of mlp fim so i was like *hmm this looks new* and i watched it.

and then i  looked in the comment section to see people talking about bronies n stuff so i decided to become one.

And here i am now

• Brohoof 1

I was not a "hater" and was always convinced that attacking people based on their preferences was poor judgement. However, I was extremely suspicious as to whether there were such preferences. I at first assumed that MLP must be some ridiculous overused meme. ("After all, it's not like they actually watch the show.") When I realized this wasn't the case, I wasn't hateful but I was very confused. ("But why is it good?")

And that's when I actually tried watching the show, because I figured that any and all criticisms or questioning would result in people asking me to "just try it" and knew that seeing the show would be fundamental to finding out why there seemed to be some kind of MLP cult invading the internet.

I watched it. And then I watched it again. And I had no regrets. 

Edited by King Ghidora
  • Brohoof 1

Yes and no. I thought the fact that dudes like ponies were weird and whoever did like it was most likely either gay or hipster, butnever called them a disgrace like every other hater does.

Yes... ish. Before I became a brony, I hated the show with only the stereotypes of it looking "girly" and the fact that it involved ponies. I had no idea there was a fandom. So when I realized that I liked the show, I thought I had gone crazy! After a week of trying to calm my mental state, I finally looked it up on the internet. What a relief! Not only was I now mentally sound, but I had found a whole community of people just like me!

I wouldn't call myself a hater as such, but I didn't understand the show or the fandom in the way I do now.

I've never actually hated the show, I just took the piss a little (Never thins such as "MLP is gay", I don't see how ponys make somebody gay...) but now I understand the show, the fandom & why people don't understand it. 

I can be a very accepting person, I just have to give things a chance first I guess, and others should too.

Sort of.... I didn't hate them.... I just made fun of them.......

I was a small bit, but I never really went out of way to pick a fight with a Brony.

This is exactly how I was, I just kinda laughed a bit, I'd never go looking for bronies just to call them dumb stuff.

I wasn't directly a hater (since the time I discovered MLP:FiM AND became a brony I hadn't remembered MLP at all before that).

2 things:

• i was a direct hater...
  • Randomnesssinside? i'm randomness all over the bucking place!!!

• 5 months later...

I'm not ashamed to admit that before I buckled down and actually watched the show, I did love to badmouth me some Bronies. Serves me right that I converted. Who else here made the switch from anti to pro, and what was it that finally convinced you to give it a shot?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I was an anti-brony once. Before I got into the show, I pretty much hated anything that would be considered popular on the Internet.

Not long after I got into the show, I was also pretty pessimistic towards bronies. I realised they aren't as bad than what I thought around the Season 4 premiere.

• Brohoof 1