Were You a Hater?  

162 users have voted

1. 1. Did you used to be a hater?

• Yes, I used to be a hater.
    • No, I wasn't a hater.

I can't say that I was ever a brony hater  :confused:

I didn't even know what a brony was until after I joined the fandom XD

• Brohoof 1

not so much a hater but I didn't really care I would see a pony and be like oh hey look a pony as for Bronies I hadn't known of their existence for awhile then much later I actually thought Bronies were Cloppers so you could imagine how embarrassing that was when I was told that Bronies are the ones who like ponies and Cloppers like it on another level especially because I was part of the fandom at the time I faced hoof so hard I still remember my old Bio on Xbox Live saying We are Ponygames we are against Haters, Bronies, and Quick Scopers I still feel stupid for writing that

I'm putting this here just so I don't get negative replies I don't hate cloppers anymore I only hate the fan art made by cloppers

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I kind of hated on bronies when i first become aware of what they are exactly (or rather heard of how they were described by brony haters) because the stuff they tell about us is nasty. I Didn't make it some sort of a witch-hunt and actively attacked bronies online or otherwise, but it's amazing what a bad reputation we have already managed to establish in the brief time we existed as a fandom.

To be honest, I used to think brony was a word I made up randomly until last year. I wasn't really a hater. But them i didn't even really know about the fandom either. But meh, I know now.

I was never anti-brony (it wasn't an official thing when I was starting to notice it). I was more like, "WTF?" towards fans at first, because I loathed the show (thinking of G3 and G1-1.5)....I thought it was stupid personally, so that's why I looked into it. I am naturally curious, so why in the world did a bunch of guys suddenly get into a girl's show and plaster it EVERYWHERE on the internet....

Back in the day around 2011, my cousin told me a story about some boy in his class that wrote My Little Pony fan fiction, we laughed and it was also about the time I heard the brony label. Never thought about it since, not until my conversion in the spring of 2012.

Nope, I wasn't too sure what a brony was until I joined the fandom (soon after I learned about them I became one because I was curious as to wtf was going on and why so many people liked it, I mean if so many people like it, it has too be good, no?) and I'm actually surprised I wasn't a hater tbh, considering my personality. 

Not a hater at all. I admit that I didn't quite understand what the fervor was about until my second attempt to watch the show this year, but I always had an appreciation for the passion and creativity of Bronies.

Never hated it, not in the least. i had problems understanding it at first, but that made me curious, not hateful. Thought of it as some kind of safe heaven of love and tolerance once.

Funnily enough, the longer i am in the fandom, the more i dislike it, not the other way around.

I would say i was not a hater per say. I just didn't get it until I realised I gre up on The Power Puff Girls and still like and watched it and I realised this was no differnt. So much things went into my desistion to try MLP. And I glad that I did, cuz even though I don't have friends like that in real life, it's great having them animated. XD

I never was. Throughout my childhood I thought it would be neat if guys liked girls stuff. I also had a guilty pleasure for Disney princess movies. When I first heard of bronies, I wasn't really surprised at all because I thought gender equality was becoming more mainstream so I figured something like that would happen eventually.

Before I watched MLP:FiM I was sort of a partial brony. I have an obsession with the Pokémon Keldeo which is technically a pony. And even before I watched MLP I thought of some connections between Keldeo and the ponies in MLP. 

Well, here I am.

The reasons why I was a brony hater is because I found out when I was 12. (Reminder, I am 14.) Thus, everyone hated 12 year olds on the internet.

So here I am, with my MLP drawings all over my wall and being a proud owner of a MLP shirt. Also, I beg for a pony plushie because life is not smooth now.