Were you a hater/Anti-Brony?

I_wesley125

Were You a Hater?  

162 users have voted

1. 1. Did you used to be a hater?

• Yes, I used to be a hater.
    • No, I wasn't a hater.

No, I've never been a hater. 

I was aware of this show and bronies before I felt in love with this series in Dec 2020. I haven't found my way earlier here since my life was quite busy in the 2010s and even today there are many shows I'd like to checkout but I just lack the time to do so. I've never found it bizarre for adults liking cartoon shows in fact I've been watching animes for a long time too. Therefore adults watching a cartoon was not so uncommon to me anyway. And even if it would have been (conjunctive) I wouldn't have hated the show or the fandom. Hating something because it seems weird or uncommon is immature. Additional it takes a lot of time and energy to hate something and my life time is just too short for me wanting that.

• Brohoof 2

No, I was never an anti-brony. The reason is that I do not really care what other people watch. Even if I don't like something, I don't care that others like it (as long as they do not get in my face about it).

For this specific show, there was a rather short time after I found out it exists before I decided to watch a review and then a few episodes.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I started watching Friendship is Magic on my own before I really knew about the fandom so, I don't think I had a moment where I was an anti-brony. 

Same here. I didn't even know the fandom was a thing when i started watching it. How could i be anti-brony if i didn't know what a brony was lol

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I used to mildly hate on the show and the fandom but I never bullied anyone, I just thought it was kinda weird but when my friend convinced me to watch a couple episodes, I admitted I was wrong for the most part. 

Edited by Alpharius
  • Brohoof 1