Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the hardest game you have played?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

CAT MARIO OH MY GOD.

And after that would be the unfair plat former. Those games were impossible to defeat. I spent like 45 minutes on each :angry:

I've seen a play-through of it on YouTube, I believe it was PewDiePie's, he was screaming out of frustration :lol:

I also remember another annoyingly hard game: IL-2 Sturmovik... Those airplanes are impossible to control... Even taking off was hard, let alone doing stunts... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by Noctix

I've beaten megaman in one run(no passwords, etc.) if that counts...

In any case, most of the games I've played aren't so much hard as they are long-lasting. Stuff like Final Fantasy(the first few), Chrono trigger(Although this game is HARD if you want to get some of the endings), classics that most people know, really...

Darkfall, Gunz and any other FPS game with a competitive community. Nothing is harder than competitive PvP. There will always be someone you can't beat.

• 6 months later...

R.O.H.A.N The Blood Feud: Xp rate was/is low, Drop rate was/is extremely low, chances of losing items while upgrading was/is extremely high, money was very hard to earn, cash shop players were extremely overpowered. Overall the game sucks only thing good about it is that I have made a friend there

I don't even remember that well, but if I had to say what the hardest game I've ever played was, it would have to be either Tekken or Mortal Kombat. In both cases the first in the series. Landing a combo was near-impossible, and the computer always seemed to know your next move before you even made it.

Other than Demon's Souls on PS3...*shudders*...I'd have to say Ghosts n' Goblins. That game is hard as crap. And then to find out at "the end" that it was all a lie and you have to play through the entire game AGAIN on a higher difficulty...that might have been my first time raging as a gamer.

Probably Touhou, likely because every time I play it I jump right in to Lunatic mode.

Or maybe VVVVVV, I only beat that game with the no death option.

I would have say the impossible game...I've wasted so much time playing that...ahem...8,000 attempts...ahem...blush.png

So damn frustrating, though there is one level I can pretty much beat every other attempthappy.png ...you win a cookie if you can guess which oneph34r.png ..

Well the hardest game on a console that I have played would have to be Dark Souls. I have such horrible memories of BlightTown. That place was a living nightmare difficulty wise. So many deaths.........

(edited)

I have played so many frustatingly difficult games, that i can not decide on which of them is the hardest. however, here is a list of a few of them.

Original Touhou Game Series (Especially Subterranean Animism and UFO were frickin hard)

Kaizo Mario World (Just. Play. It.)

Give Up (First few levels aren't so bad...but...)

Ghouls N Goblins (Good old NES Difficulty)

Pick any Mega Man game (Same as above)

Ninja Gaiden 2004

Demon Souls/Dark Souls (Awesome Game.)

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

SUPER MEAT BOY! 

Battleblock theater

I wanna be the guy 

the binding of issac

Borderlands 2 (Multiple-round missons)

If your team is not working together, TF2

and more i will post laters

Currently the hardest game I've ever played? Dead Space. The first one. I just...I can't. I didn't know what I was doing for half the game, but I've backed myself up into a very annoying corner where I'm running low on ammunition and having to avoid the blasted Hunter on Chapter 10. I'm sure I'll beat it eventually, it's just...ANNOYING sometimes. Probably the most annoying game I've ever played, along with hardest.

There are a few others that fit in that category as well, but the most recent is Dead Space. *grumbles*

I have not played very many hard games yet, but the hardest I first started to play was F-Zero GX. It was considered to be one of the hardest games for people who never played it, and ive seen why.

Of course with a few years of experience now, the game hasn't gotten as difficult but it was nonstop playing for an hour or 2.

I have not played very many hard games yet, but the hardest I first started to play was F-Zero GX. It was considered to be one of the hardest games for people who never played it, and ive seen why.

Of course with a few years of experience now, the game hasn't gotten as difficult but it was nonstop playing for an hour or 2.

Now that you mention F-Zero, i also remember F-Zero 2 on the SNES, which was only released in Japan (for a good reason).

It has courses like Mute City IV, Silence II and Big Blue 2. Most of the courses there made Fire Field look like a breeze.

Now that you mention F-Zero, i also remember F-Zero 2 on the SNES, which was only released in Japan (for a good reason).

It has courses like Mute City IV, Silence II and Big Blue 2. Most of the courses there made Fire Field look like a breeze.

OH. MY. GOD. DON'T EVER METION THAT AGAIN!!!!! I emulated it, and i broke my keyboard. ISGBGUNSIUNVIMZIOAISDNIOANIOFNIOABNIFBA I said as i threw my keyboard outside. Then i played super meat boy. Only resluting in the keyboard i bought 20 minutes ago also ending up outside. and then 20 more minutes later i threw my xbox controller out.

F-Zero 2 huh.

I wish I could play that then but since you said it was only released in Japan, then that kinda sucks :\

The cool thing was back at the time I played Fire Field, I was just a little boy and I still beat that track against everyone. When I first started F-Zero GX after that, I started on Fire Field again and always got 30th.

Well out of the most Hardest Games I played so Far were

Demon Souls (PS3) - Frustration Difficulties at the 3rd playthrough. I just wanted to Level Grind that's it

Legend of Zelda: Link's Adventure (NES) - Hardest of them all and I burned most of my extra lives on the 1st playthrough

Wizards & Warriors 2: Ironsword (NES) - The Last Level got me on a normal playthrough

F-Zero (SNES) - Frustrated with the Fire Field Track.

Kirby Canvas Curse (DS) - Possibly Health Matters and slow reactions

Yoshi's Island (SNES/GBA/DS) - Difficulties at the Last World when aiming for a score of 100 points.

Star Fox 64 - The Game isn't that difficult, but Frustrated in Getting a Medal at Sector Z. Hardest would Be Expert Mode.

and Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS) - Difficulty increases as story progress and World Rank being Upgraded.

Hardest I had was Uncharted on crushing. That was not fun at all. Struggled so much in those middle-end parts of the game and was so close to smashing my controller.

(edited)

Gotta echo many others by saying Zelda II. Game's a lot easier to play as an adult with good hand-eye coordination, but as a kid, the game kicked my ass up and down. Only made it to Dark Link a couple of times, but I could never beat him. And then I discovered the crouching glitch years later...

Also, the Ninja Gaiden and Castlevania trilogies on the NES. Each and every one of those games were hard as balls, and the only one I ever beat as a kid was Simon's Quest.

Oh, and the original TMNT game on NES wasn't exactly a picnic either, especially during the final stretch of the game.

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 1