Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the hardest game you have played?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Super Meat Boy (PC)- Only because it's almost ridiculously, insanely difficult Super Meat Boy on a keyboard. It's pure madness. On console, the game really isn't that hard. But trying to beat it 100% on a freaking keyboard? Really, just play Ninja Gaiden, it will hurt less, and it'll be nowhere near as difficult to do.

• Brohoof 1

I've played Dark Souls 1,2, and 3, and they are challenging, but downright hard? Nope. Dark Souls 2 is cheap a lot of the time but I don't count that.

I'd say Castlevania 3 or Ninja Gaiden are some of the hardest games I've played.

• 2 years later...

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun - it was very difficult for me and I remember it as the hardest video game I've played (though it probably isn't really hard). I ended up beating the game numerous times though and mastered it.

The hardest game for me was Bioshock. When my brother and I got our first Xbox from our dad, Bioshock was one of the games he gave us. We never even heard of it before then so you can imagine how complicated it was for us to figure everything out, especially when we have never even owned a console, other than the NES (which I still have in the basement surprisingly..)

Eventually I ended up beating the game one day, forgot how I did it, and then my brother wanted to try to beat it, and we ended up giving up because we were too dumb to think about checking Youtube.

aaand I ended up falling in love with the game. Still haven't played Bioshock 2 or Infinite yet. Really glad to hear it's been getting more attention in the gaming community lately, though.

Sekiro Shadow Die Twice. While even in souls games you can build a fast character and just dodge around without learning fancy stuff like stuttering, in Sekiro you have only one way. You either learn how to deflect and attack fast, or quit the game. You have to learn two types of deflection, dodging parallel attacks and avoiding grabs. It sounds relatively easy, but many souls pros dropped the game

• Brohoof 1

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Game Gear)

The Polluticorn monster, stage 6 part 1 has you fight against different colored and countless amounts of putties.  The problem being you not only have to worry about the putties attacking you, but a certain amount of them :glimmer:use themselves as diversions, where they land and when you think they will attack you, they instead disappear and half a second later you're :baconmane:hit by a flying sword attack from Goldar, who will then leaps out of harms' way, preventing you from attacking him.  The putties then have a pattern of disappearing a lot and confusing you:umad:  I died so many times on that stage:lostit:  You have to hold on with:unamused: the limited amount of health you have from these diabolical attacks before finally fighting Polluticorn in the end of part 1.  The end of the game stage 7 has you fight all monsters:sealed: from past stages before facing Goldar's evil megazord Cyclopsis on the moon.  

• 2 years later...

That I actually finished? Probably Ninja Gaiden on NES. I played the second one as well, but I never got past the fifth stage. :adorkable:

15 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed  

Reveal hidden contents

That being I can't:stressed: take down :okiedokieloki:Darth Vader, whose standing:Daydreaming: on that circular platform:Cozy:  

Which version did you play? I know the version on PS2/Wii was different to the one on PS3/360. :huh:

Moments ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Cash In  Is TFU2 the one with better controls but terrible story?  

Yes. The one with the completely pointless story. :/