Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara

DarkSorrow

I view Diamond Tiara as the MLP version of Princess Morebucks from Powerpuff Girls. I don't see her so much as a bully, but more of an attention starved snob.

Both try to get by through putting down others.

All we need now is this show's version of Mojo Jojo and My Little Pony's transformation will be complete.

Edited by SBaby

All we need now is this show's version of Mojo Jojo and My Little Pony's transformation will be complete.

Haha that would be kinda creepy actually

• 1 year later...

I think she's just a typical bully.

also, I tried to figure out what's her special talent...except wearin tiara all the time.. :/

Yeah,such a darn bully! you don't have to embarrass applebloom all the time for no such reason,basically a darn dickhead with no feelings

Am I the only one who likes Diamond Tiara? I think she's kind of cute and funny. I'd love to see an episode that goes more in-depth with her character. Maybe an episode explaining her backstory or something.

I view Diamond Tiara as the MLP version of Princess Morebucks from Powerpuff Girls. I don't see her so much as a bully, but more of an attention starved snob.

Both try to get by through putting down others.

Heh, we wish she was that fun LOL.  she'd be lucky to be montana max from tiny toons.

of all the villains she gets the most shows (just relized that)

They need to do more with her.

Haha that would be kinda creepy actually

well luna has talked in the 3rd person.

IMagine if derpy started going mojo LOL after some kind of magic iq boost lol.

Who do you think that would fit well on to?

Maybe the dr?

She is more of a one dimensional bully stereotype, where they pick on someone for a very idiotic reason. Diamond Tiara is really mean spirited, and we don't exactly like her at all.

well your kinda not suppose to.

I mean even in magically happy pony land there's gotta be one unredemabled douche bag.

when you think about it she's worse than discord.

well your kinda not suppose to.

I mean even in magically happy pony land there's gotta be one unredemabled douche bag.

when you think about it she's worse than discord.

That's what I'm saying. A one dimensional bully stereotype, and of course we don't like her. So anyway, we get the point of hating her.

That's what I'm saying. A one dimensional bully stereotype, and of course we don't like her. So anyway, we get the point of hating her.

i think she'd make a good apprentice or lacky for trixie.  (double checks) damn she's an earth pony.  Hm i wouldn't mind her fall in with worse company.

She kinda gets to much screen time right up there with snips and snails.

i think she'd make a good apprentice or lacky for trixie.  (double checks) damn she's an earth pony.  Hm i wouldn't mind her fall in with worse company.

She kinda gets to much screen time right up there with snips and snails.

Snips and Snails just need to disappear. If we do see Trixie again, Diamond Tiara wouldn't be her assistant since Trixie is reformed.

Snips and Snails just need to disappear. If we do see Trixie again, Diamond Tiara wouldn't be her assistant since Trixie is reformed.

Oh come on, i think no one would be shocked, (or angry) if trixie fell of the wagon and went bad again.

Think about it. she lashed out cause she was laughed at where ever she went.

Is that magically gonna stop?  Doubtful.  So what's trixie left doing?

As for snips and snails.......I'd like to be able to argue about some redeemable quality, those two have.  Some..... reason for them to be around.

I wonder if there parents are hired thugs and goons LOL.

Oh come on, i think no one would be shocked, (or angry) if trixie fell of the wagon and went bad again.

Think about it. she lashed out cause she was laughed at where ever she went.

Is that magically gonna stop?  Doubtful.  So what's trixie left doing?

As for snips and snails.......I'd like to be able to argue about some redeemable quality, those two have.  Some..... reason for them to be around.

I wonder if there parents are hired thugs and goons LOL.

I don't think that those two have any redeeming qualities at all. But, Trixie should be evil again. So I guess that could really be good.

I don't think that those two have any redeeming qualities at all. But, Trixie should be evil again. So I guess that could really be good.

well define evil and if so when with trixie.

in boost masters weren't the main 6 (or at least 5 of the 6) hackeling her?  (i've not seen that episode but cought digi bronies break down on the episode).

I mean clearly she was evil with the alicorn amulet, i wouldn't give her a complete mulligan.

she basically used and abused the alicorn amulet in the samy way light yagami used the death note.

(only with alot less thinking LOL).

well define evil and if so when with trixie.

in boost masters weren't the main 6 (or at least 5 of the 6) hackeling her?  (i've not seen that episode but cought digi bronies break down on the episode).

I mean clearly she was evil with the alicorn amulet, i wouldn't give her a complete mulligan.

she basically used and abused the alicorn amulet in the samy way light yagami used the death note.

(only with alot less thinking LOL).

She was only evil with the amulet, but she is more of a showoff than a villain. Her purpose was to entertain, then the Mane 6 decided to intervene.

She was only evil with the amulet, but she is more of a showoff than a villain. Her purpose was to entertain, then the Mane 6 decided to intervene.

ah but she went out and got the amulet.

she spent a healthy sum to get the amulet.  she sought it out.

If this was a RPGthe story teller would be like "DANGER CURSED item"

and you push through,

you know the score.

Not to mention trixie happens to be a magic user.  she should have known better.

Edited by FNGRpony