Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like Nightime better than Daytime?

Fallen Angel

123 users have voted

1. 1. What do you like better Night time or Daytime

• Night Time
    • Day Time
    • How did I get here seriously a minute ago i was watching cat videos

I was wondering all my friends at school think day time is better than night time i personally think night time is better i was wondering if i was the only one cause im the only person who enjoys night time its way better than day time cause there isn't a giant ball of fire slowly cooking me

Edited by TechnoDash
  • Brohoof 4

Oh I'm with you on the night. Night time is so much more peaceful. Less people out on the roads and the sidewalks and you don't have that bright ball of fire blaring down from the sky.

• Brohoof 3

Nocturnal. Nighttime, its a no brainer. Who needs the sun when you have constant radiation exposure from a LCD screen? Also nighttime is colder, so it reflects the temperature of my soul I don't overheat.

• Brohoof 3

Night time of course! Posted Image

There is no blasted orb of fiery hate and murder above your head, slowly cooks you alive and generally ruins your day, not to mention the sheer lack of abused foals running around on the street

• Brohoof 1

Dark and cold, like the hearts of men.

(Prays someone gets the line.)

I'm insomniac so I like nighttime. No one to bother me and no icky heat or sun!

• Brohoof 1

the sun is blinding and annoying... the daytime shows on tv are all crap... witch is why i use the internet.... the nighttime is awesome... you can get drunk... high.... pulled over for drinking and driving....

anyways... the nighttime is my time...

I like the day time better. I feel people are more friendlier and, urm, less "stupid" when the sun is out to be honest lol.

I also like to go for jogs and play Basketball, and usually I like to hang out in the streetball courts or track to do that just so I can get a taste of fresh air! :D

There really is something special about the night, makes you feel almost insignificant in the grand scheme of the universe. The almost perfect serenity between the world and the human psyche, beautiful.

• Brohoof 1

Heyl yes. The name's Night Shine, and it's like that for a reason ;)

I really, really love the night. Nopony else is awake to stress me out, and if I want, i can lay out under the beauty of the stars, the moon, and the night sky, and just relax. Or go for a walk on the empty roads in the tranquil, calm atmosphere.

I kinda wish i could be nocturnal...but...school, and parents >.<

I even like the hour of the wolf (the hour between 3am and 4am when philosophy is abound and the maximum number of people are sleeping). There is definitely something more peaceful about the night.

• Brohoof 1

I usually don't like warm temperatures, but I'm really afraid of the dark at night. It also makes me wonder if something is going to creep up behind me. Plus it's not so bright when the moon shines, and the moon does look wonderful in the night.

It is kind of like my favorite time of the year. I enjoy early spring before all of the new growth occurs but with no snow on the ground when it decides to be warm. That unusual 70s early spring day before any bugs -- before any plants -- and everything is quiet and asleep and you move around them.

I like nighttime much better than daytime. I often go out for walks in the night and just think in general. when i was a kid i was afraid of the dark, something i now can barely understand how i could be. Now i love darkness, and there's plenty of that here in sweden. In the winter time. I only have about 5 hours of light each day.

• Brohoof 1

Night time. While nighttime is at odds with my love for playing music at very high volume, it is much better not dealing with other people. New moon being the best time when it isn't winter. That's when the galaxies come out to play which is only matched by the soft blue glow snow gives during a full moon.

• Brohoof 2

I love the evenenings/night time. The dark makes it feel wonderous and kind of scary, and since theres not that many people around, I think it's great time to relax and be alone.

I love the early mornings too, mainly because it's refreshing to be outside so early because all the lazy people are still asleep.

• Brohoof 1

I love nighttime. It's so peaceful, I love looking at the stars, and the moon is also really fascinating. It also makes me think of Luna :3 The sun is too bright, especially here in southern California, it's hot, and it hurts my eyes.

Uh, I dont really mind. I dont like night because it's dark, and more crap happens, but I also like it cause of the sounds of crickets, it's peaceful, and I usually like the moon. I dont like daytime cause of school, many other stuff, and the dangers, I like it cause you get to do more. So i am half and half, hating, yet loving both

I'm definitely more of a daytime person. there's nothing that I super love about night time. I sleep through most of it /: during the day it's warm and I can see and I'm still able to do stuff. at night I can barely keep myself awake long enough to care about any of the awesome night things.