Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like Nightime better than Daytime?

Fallen Angel

123 users have voted

1. 1. What do you like better Night time or Daytime

• Night Time
    • Day Time
    • How did I get here seriously a minute ago i was watching cat videos

What a horrible night to have a curse. I'll take daytime, please. The sun is just so refreshing and there's nothing I enjoy more than the golden glow of dawn, and with it the knowledge that I have many hours ahead of me in which to get things done.

• Brohoof 1

Night time. There's less people to be bothersome, the air is crisp, it's quieter, it's cool, there's millions of stars as opposed to just one, and it's when I feel most inspired to do things.

Shame none of us nighties were around in Equestria when Luna was feeling bitter about everyone missing her nights.

• 4 weeks later...

I like nightime because everyone is asleep and I can be left alone. I mean, I like socializing but parents who call you every two minutes while you're trying to chill get really annoying.

Night time during the winter is especially lovely~

• Brohoof 1

Night time. Simples. *Meep*

Uh, yeah....Enough of my epic meerkat impersonations..

The night sky is just so pretty, especially when you can see the stars. Unfortunately, being a Brit, there is almost always fog or rain stopping me seeing them...I'm kinda in a somewhat-rural area so the stars are brilliant when the sky is clear.

I hate the heat, I thrive in the cold, -22C in just my shirts, yeah, Germany happens to get a bit chilly ^-^

Need I say more? The night is beautiful, and...I've kinda started calling the night 'Luna's night' or something like that, stars are 'Luna's artwork'....I'm so cooooool ;)

• Brohoof 1

Night all the way. But my favorite time of day would be twilight, When its dark but not pitch black, Every time I look out the window and the sun has just or still is setting I always have the temptation to go for a loooooong walk... The thing is, I never really have, I dont really know why.

• Brohoof 1

I prefer the night time. I find it to be very peaceful, not to mention the beautiful night sky. Over the summer I basically became nocturnal, sleeping from 5AM-12PM. I don't know, I just really like the night. Something about the darkness and calmness.

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely love the night. It's wonderful how dark, quiet, and peaceful everything is, and the way the stars twinkle above so beautifully, it really puts my mind at ease after a tiresome day. Nothing beats staying up to talk to friends until the early morning while playing games, noone around to disturb you.

• Brohoof 1

I have this special time of the day where I just go around the house and do whatever I want since everyone's asleep.

This time is from 1:00 to 5:30 AM and all I do is: eat cereal, play games, and go around messing with mah family and draw on their faces from time to time.

It's pretty damn fun. :P

I got my brother about 4 times. :P

I only like it because it's dark so you could say nighttime even though technically it's daytime.

Edited by ~Wubs~

Night time, i live in a city so its really busy in the day, but when its night time its beautiful, i love riding around on my motorbike at night.

A city always looks best at night:

I prefer nighttime, you get cool stars to look at (if it isn't cloudy) rather than a blinding sun. I also think driving is so much better at night, you get to see all the cool city lights. Nighttime is also a great time to go out, since most places won't be busy.

• Brohoof 1

I've always been a night owl, and really find the night far more peaceful. No people to deal with, quiet, etc. It's often why I pull all-nighters, because I also often find I'm more productive at night xP

Nighttime by far. I really wish I could stay up the entire night more often that usual. I've done so only a few times, but I've been staying up all night increasingly more often lately, which I'm thankfully getting more used to; though I do try to get at least a couple hours of sleep earlier in the evening and then stay up for the rest of the night.

• Brohoof 1

I'm with you on the night. Because night time is so much more peaceful. Less people out on the roads and the sidewalks... and such a beautiful sky with stars that calls you dreaming...

And of course this amazing moonlight ^^

• Brohoof 1

I for some reason have always liked night better, too bad have to sleep half of it away. Just can't explain it. I do tend to be a night owl (bed for me is between 12:30 and 1:30 am) for a good chunk of the week.

I can't stand the daytime, it's just too... bright. In the day, there's sunlight outside, and everything is better lit, and that just makes me feel really insecure, so I stay inside most of the day and draw the curtains. I like night because it's darker. And later which makes it more socially acceptable drink.