Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like Nightime better than Daytime?

Fallen Angel

123 users have voted

1. 1. What do you like better Night time or Daytime

• Night Time
    • Day Time
    • How did I get here seriously a minute ago i was watching cat videos

I'm a night person, the complete calmness of it all is balanced by the fear that the dark can bring in certain situations, the adrenaline of running in the Australian bush at night is incredible, the fear and the blood pumping are exhilarating but when you stop and catch your breath the sight of the moonlight shining through the ghost gums and the blanket of stars surrounding you almost completely is something I treasure dearly :lol:

Night Time for me. During the day I always feel so tired.... kinda ironic, but whatever.... and would rather it be night time where I can sit on my computer surrounded by the glorious darkness. Oh and let's not forget that you are suppose to sleep at night, and it feels better to sleep at night.

night time fort me, without a doubt. its good for my concentration, and i get all my project work done at night when no one else is awake. crank the music and get to work.

when it was warmed on the east coast earlier this year. i had my garage door open, listening to Blue Lines by Massive Attack, taking a break from pulling the head on my Ranger, standing in the door and listening to the rain fall. it was just a perfect moment and i realized why i loved night time so much.

I love the night. It's not too good for me to stay in the sun too long, because I get heat stroke easily. I actually have about one "All-Nighter" a week! It's so much fun to be awake at the crack of dawn and see all the birds chirping and watch the street lights go off. Actually, I guess you could say that my favorite time of day would be early morning. :blink: Only when I choose to wake up early though... I HATE going to the airports that early http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

• 6 years later...
(edited)

Nah, I've always preferred the day over the night. And I've always been a morning person...which is a rare thing to find these days. :P

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

yep love nightime way more than day

l'm more happy at nightime and idk why but l guess l was just born to be happy in the night.

Anyways reasons why l like night

1- its beautiful at night

2- great weather

3-its never so loud outside

4-love hearing the bugs at night

5-most of the time its never hot

6-no sun

7-love the moon

I like both day and night. You get to do a lot more in day, and there's nothing more relaxing than basking under the warm sun. But with night, things are quieter and more peaceful, and stargazing is such a fun hobby to do. Even just looking at the stars is sometimes enough for me, hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Night time is my favorite time to be awake.

It's silent.. the night sky is beautiful, it's calm.

No one awake to bother me, I have space to myself to focus and do things I want to do, and I'm not at work at night lol.

• 5 months later...