Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could spend one day with a main and side/background pony, which ones?

DoctorWhovian1902

Imagine you're given the opportunity to spend a day either in Equestria or on Earth with both one main character pony (it doesn't have to be one of the Mane 6) and a side/background pony, which would you spend it with?

For me, it'd be with Fluttershy and the side pony is a tie between Octavia and Applebloom back here on Earth. It's just closer to home, which I'd like to show them around as well as some of our culture. On one hand, Octavia would be interested in our music (huge fan of violin and piano right here), but Applebloom's natural curiosity and cheerful attitude would make the day awesome too. As for Fluttershy, she would probably want to see the wildlife, probably meaning that our day would include a visit to the mountains. Overall, it would be an awesome day.

Edited by whoovesfan7698
  • Brohoof 1

Oh obviously it'd be Fluttershy. I can't not love her! And as for a background character I'd pick Derpy. Why not right? We'd have some kind of crazy animal loving, muffin eating day that's for sure! In Equestria obviously...

Любовь не смеет меня изменить способ заботы о себе для вас. Для Флаттершай.

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer

Well, I shall pick Pinkie Pie and Vinyl Scratch. We could just go out and have lots of fun. And I choose here on Earth. I'd love to see the reactions I'd get.

I'd probably go bar hopping with Rainbow Dash. Yes, there can be bars in Equestria. Ones that serve cider. Lots and lots of cider.

I feel like all we do is chat about sports, then go to her place and watch complete episodes of Dragon Ball Z.

She would be the pony to be interested in that I think lol.

I'd have to say Rainbow Dash.. That'd be freaking awesome! For background pony.. I'd say Derpy. She might get me injured and/or possibly killed, but it would be a lot of fun to hang around with her, I'm sure that would be an interesting day!

Where? I'd let that be up to them, i just want to spend some time with them!!

:huh: Hmmm... definitely Applejack and Derpy. We'd eat some muffins, buck some apples, burn down a couple of buildings, ya know, the important things. :) Why are you all looking at me like that? :)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

If Lyra is anything like the way the fandom describes her, than I wouldn't have a reason not to. Imagine! a journey of enlightenment for sapient creatures unbound if for a short time.

• Brohoof 1

*Stands back up after fainting from excitement...*

Okay well it would obviously be RAINBOW DASH! She'd be so cool to hang out with, she's my favorite, then for second character it would either be Derpy or Daring Do... I would probably choose derpy though, she's just so crazy :)

Dashie and Spitfire. Best Main pony with hottest background(ish) pony, plus, they're a cool match up, and would have just as much interest in talking with one another, as with myself.

There's not a lot of love in this thread for Twilight Sparkle. Except for that vector of her with her insanity face on, but I'd still enjoy a day with her. She seems to be the quiet type and that's just my style of day. However, for background pony, that's hard to say since there's quite a few that I rather like. If I had to pick one, I guess it would have to be Sweetie Belle cause she's just... too cute for me not to enjoy. All that time we could spend doing random things. It would be great.

What? I'm not weird! I just like Sweetie Belle! xD

• Brohoof 2

I'd pick Rarity. Dem hairs :o I would probably spend the whole day bouncing her hair like this Posted Image

Background character... hmm..

Snowflake?

Posted Image

He'd be pretty funny to hang around with around town.

Although Rainbow Dash might be my new favorite pony, we probably wouldn't have much in common, so I would spend the day with Twilight Sparkle, showing her Earth's technology. As for background pony, I would probably help Derpy with her mail route if I was allowed to.

ONLY TWO?! But... :( I wanna hang out with everypony, maybe have an epic party. *sigh* okay fine. Only two.

For a main character I would chose *drum roll* *pause for dramatic effect* *awesome pose*

PINKIE PIE! We have soooo much in common! we could have parties! and make treats, (with LOTS OF ICING! because icing is so amazing! like, it's great with anything and especially cupcakes! hmmm tasty :) hey, have you had rainbow icing? because i haven't....oh sorry, I'm getting side-tracked...AGAIN :P

And for a secondary character........SWEETIE BELLE! Yay! she's so awesome! and also reminds me of, err Nadia! (WHICH IS MYSELF) and I love singing, but I haven't sung in front of anyone yet...so, yup! hehe that was fun :)

• Brohoof 2