Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could spend one day with a main and side/background pony, which ones?

DoctorWhovian1902

I would spend the day with Rainbow Dash and Octavia. Rainbow and I would practice flying tricks and I could show her other kinds of human stunts. Afterwards, Octavia and I would play a cello duet, and maybe rock out to some Mozart or Beethoven.

• Brohoof 1

OH BOY. I'd probably have to choose Pinkie Pie and Vinyl Scratch. They'd be the perfect combo to go out and party like it's 2012, and it'd be fun being dragged into whatever crazy shite Pinkie would get in on. T'would be amazing.

• Brohoof 1

It would be interesting to spend a day with Bon Bon. I mean I want to know what does she do for her voice to change literally everyday. Could it be her bonbon's Maybe *sniff* Maybe.

I'd obviously hang out with Rainbow. I mean, who wouldn't wanna hang out with the best pony?! Hah, I think the background pony I would hang out with would be Vinyl, we could wub out all night after me and RD hang out all day.

Wait... Can we pick somepony other than the Mane six for the main character?

If I'm allowed to, I would like to take Applebloom and Diamond Tiara

We will spend the entire day for 're-education', if you might say so Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I would probably want to hang out with Pinkiepie, she would always give me a laugh, and I learn some valuable stuff from her some how XD I'd also want to hang out with Vinyl Scratch, since we both love Dubstep of course! I can imagine this.... Dubstep all around me while playing with Pinkiepie and Vinyl Scratch... NEEEEEEEDDDDDD NAOOOOOOOOOO

• Brohoof 2

The main would probably be twilight. I like fluttershy but i don't imagine getting much a converastion out of her but I probably couldn't get twilight to shutup. which suits me just fine I like to sit back and listen. And the background one would be Derpy I would just pretend i was a kid again and play with her... in heavy padding...

• Brohoof 1

I would pick Twilight and Cheerilee in Equestria, that way I could have access to all the knowledge in Equestria. Knowledge is power, after all.

I WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE POWER IN EQUESTRIA!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

I would totally choose Rainbow Dash. She'd be hard to keep up with, but I'd challenge her in activities I know I can win, such as video games. Then we'd watch football. She would yell stuff at the screen like "use your wings!!" and "how come there's no team called the ponies?" If we were in the real world, that is. I might pick Equestria instead.

Side character, that's a tough one. Maybe Big McIntosh. We'd just stand around and drink cider and say "yep" until we drove Rainbow crazy. Or Sweetie Belle, because I'm finally starting to like her after "Sisterhooves Social," and...well, I must be near the cuteness.

What? I'm not weird! I just like Sweetie Belle! xD

Too late. We are officially weird. :wacko:

OBVIOUSLY I'd hang out with Vinyl Scratch.. (Even though she's only in the actual show for about 3 seconds :P) But.. Honestly, shes a great character on the fanmade side.

Posted Image

Now.. For my main character i'd hang out with.. hmm.. I think i would hang with twilight and help her with her elements of harmony.. or I could hang out with spike O.o that swag purple dragon is... swag

For main, Twilight. Why, you ask? Why not? The side charcter...Im torn between Roseluck and Colgate...or maybe Vinyl. Darn it! Anyone got a 3-sided quarter?

I think I'd rather spend the day in Equestria. It'd be cool to show them tech and stuuf, but then there'd be the problem of the rest of the human race chasing us and killing them, getting in our business, plus theres no adventure here.

If that happened, I'd most likely choose Twilight as my main and Sweetiebelle as the second. Twilight is my favorite out of all of them, and I'd feel we'd be able to talk alot about literature and myth. Sweetiebelle? She's my favorite CMC, and it'd be pretty fun to go on some adventure.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie!

She could supply me with some "Party Time Mint-als", and then throw the biggest party ever.

And then I'll introduce her to weed and magic mushrooms, and then I'll give her seeds, spores, and growing instructions.

(I assume she already knows about alcohol. "The punch has been...spiked!")

Some bronies just want to watch Equestria burn...

Side/background pony....hmm.... Whoever has the highest chance of getting in bed with me, and is an adult female.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight and Celestia.

Twilight because she is the most intelligent of the six and one who would be legitimately interested in talking with me, and Celestia for the same reasons. (Along with the hope that she'd teach me some of her master trolling techniques developed over 1000 years...)

I would absolutely LOVE it if I could spend the day with Fluttershy...and the side...I'd have to say Sweetie Belle. They're both SO adorable and they have beautiful singing voices and I just love how they're a lot like me. I think we'd get along pretty well and I would want to go to Ponyville...just for a change in scenery. It would be so much fun! I just wish that MLP:FIM was real and we were ponies. :D

If i had to spend a day with one of the mane 6 ponies it would have to be spent with Pinkie as i reckon it would be a good laugh, and out of the side Ponies it would either have to be Octavia or VinyL, out of those two i think i would chose Vinyl just because it would be fun to party with her. (i asume i would be spending seperate days with each pony)

• Brohoof 1

If I were to spend time with a main character pony, I think I'd have to say Twilight. She's probably the easiest one to talk to. I think she'd love all the books and manga we have. I can even show her anime. It would be really fun. I'd also ask her about how to make friends and how to be a good friend. I like to do this on Earth, of course!

As for a non-mane six pony, I must say Scootaloo. Having that cute ball of energy would be a joy. She show me how she flies, and of course I'd show her to all my friends. Who wouldn't like to see a real talking cartoon pony?

Spitfire and Soarin' for second.

I always loved them in the episodes, they are my favorite characters.

We'll fly around places and i'll watched them perform shows and some stuff.

• 8 years later...