Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An idea that I personally find to be a good one

Discordian

What if some company made an RPG like The Elder Scrolls or Mass Effect...but with an anime artstyle and anime influences and such?

Basically, WRPG with anime-inspired-everything. As a huge anime lover, this would make my day, as long as it was taken seriously and not as a joke game that uses all the over-the-top cliches of anime like that GTAIV "anime" thing.

No, there's a difference between a JRPG and a WRPG. At least in the eyes of most gamers.

Technically speaking J and W just signify where they are from but I mean I want a game that's like Oblivion where you totally make the character and story on your own rather than following what the game gives you like a Final Fantasy game.

What if some company made an RPG like The Elder Scrolls or Mass Effect...but with an anime artstyle and anime influences and such?

This makes me picture No More Heroes art style melded with Skyrim.

I'd play that.

Here's a game idea I havn't seen yet: A zombie RTS game.

There's zombie master. It's a source mod where one player is the zombie master, and he controls hordes of zombies like an RTS, while the survivors play it like an FPS, trying to survive the onslaught.

Edited by Evilshy

• 8 years later...

Instead of having an idea, make it a reality! Let's say you started doing this in 2012, all by yourself. Then in 2020 you would have gotten quite far, maybe even a few releases and a lot of money!
I encourage anyone to start their dream projects early, as they might become the next big thing! :Thorax: