Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most enjoyable game you've ever played?

Rain Dance

Oh, shit. Someone else who's a fan? Hell yeah! Love that game. Spent so many hours practicing every level to bulk up my scores to the highest possible levels. I remember getting so pissed at that game that I threw my controllers in frustration. Poor Rumble Paks... xD

I am a massive Star Fox fan. Overall it's my favourite game series. Just wish Nintendo would stop forgetting about it and/or screwing it over.

Count me in! The opening mission for Star Fox 64 is easily the most memorable, in my opinion. I can remember my 6-year-old self looking at Corneria and saying "Why the heck don't I fly something this cool?" :P

Oh, don't get me started on that level. I've gotten so pissed at it because I missed easy shots for easy points that I've broken shit. Man, I was such an angry gamer. Legitimately angry. None of this fake stuff. xD

I am a massive Star Fox fan. Overall it's my favourite game series. Just wish Nintendo would stop forgetting about it and/or screwing it over.

Same here. I love Star Fox and Star Fox 64. The ones after have all basically sucked. Man, I wish they would have actually released Star Fox 2. That game is really good. ROM copy ftw.

I actually enjoyed Adventures and Assault, Adventures being a decent Zelda game with characters I actually care about (could of done without the shoe-horned Arwing scenes and fire breathing Triceratops), and Assault was fun, if rushed. Little more polish and it would of been amazing, and the multiplayer is a blast.

Final fantasy X

The gameplay was pretty easy (though some would argue too easy), but that just meant you could sit back and enjoy the story and let the cutscenes roll. I forgot that i was in this world when playing that game loved it.

It was hard for me to find another game that had the same effect on me afterwards.

For older games, I'd say all of the Banjo Kazooie games (Yes, ALL THREE of them, I liked the new one so what :P), all of Rareware's games basically. More modern ones would be the Portal series, Half Life series, and Team Fortress 2. Oh, and most recently, Borderlands 2. :)

I definitely like Fat Princess, but mostly because it requires teamwork to win a match. It's really fun to raid the opposing castle/base of operations in multiple ways. And it is very funny, but really disturbing in a few ways. I really don't like the way the game is really bloody and gory.

I also like to play SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online, because it isn't like all those plain violent FPS games out there. This game may be violent, but doesn't have the harsh realities of bloody war. It's like a cartoonish-violence kind of game, but it is really fun to play.

The best for last in my opinion, is both of the littlebigplanet games. It was a really great game and a lot of gamers played it just as bronies/pegasisters would do so. You could create anything you want, whether it would be a fish tank, space ship, or a flying soccerball.

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Fallout: New Vegas. I'm on my third playthrough, this time with many of the top mods installed, such as Project Nevada and CFW, it makes the game even more fun than it already is. If you haven't played it yet, at least give it a try. Have a video.

Also, here's the trailer for Project Nevada so you can know what I'm talking about.

Most enjoyable game? Its pretty hard to choose one from the hundreds of amazing games I have played.

So, il just throw in a list of the games that I have enjoyed the most. :ph34r:

- Gothic 2

- Tombi 2

- Spyro the dragon

- Divinity 2

- Metal gear solid 3

- Might and magic (All of them :3)

- Robin hood: prince of thieves

- Age of empires 2

- Empire earth

- Mount and blade: warband

- Demon´s souls

- Castlevania

Thats a long list and Im still propably forgetting some awesome game :lol:

• Brohoof 1

The most enjoyable game for me was propably Crash team racing. I have great memories on it from my childhood - I was just making a lot of crazy things with my brothers there - for example having unlimited rockets and shooting disliked characters :D, or getting on "unreachable" places, or making line of explosions and then riding into it etc. It was all great fun :lol:

Tombi! I honestly can't even get mad at that game when I fail at it. Oh, if only they could of gotten to the third installment I would of been more than happy. I'll also mention Elite Beat Agents if only because it had an awesome song selection.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VDgidqJbBo

:) Tombi was a very good game and I enjoyed it very much. It's a pity it didn't continue after Tombi 2...
  • Brohoof 1

Definitely Battlefield 3 on PC some awesome battlefield moments give me one hell of a rush and not just that but some of the random accidents that can happen are just hilarious.

Grim Fandango is my favourite game. Witty, interesting plot, dialogue, and characters, and if I ever have a girl when I am older I am naming her after Olivia Ofrenda.

Morrowind and then oblivion. Morrowind because I always am Dunmer for my first Elder Scroll playthroughs, and Oblivion because Skooma Lady and Adoring Fan ;)

I thought both were better than Skyrim.

All the Zelda games.

And finally, both Portal Games. They make you think and the characters, music, dialogue, and voice acting is superb.

Ohhhh I have tons

-Mario series (Most of the games)

-Starfox series (Except starfox command ._.)

-Banjo Kazooie

-Banjo Tooie

-Conker's bad fur day

-Alice:Madness returns

-Little big planet 1&2

-Spyro the dragon 1, 2, 3, & 4

-Paper mario 1, 2, & 3

-Mario Kart wii

-Super smash bros

-Super smash bros Melee

-Super smash bros brawl

-Animal crossing (all 3 games)

-Space station silicon valley (A very unpopular game, but it's so fun, it's on the 64)

-Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time

-Sly Cooper 1, 2, & 3

-Neo pets the darkest Faerie

-Kingdom Hearts (All series)

-Final Fantasy series (All)

-Nintendogs

Oh boy. Civilization II is awesome. It's a 15-year-old RTS that's still tremendously addictive and fascinating. I must have put in hundreds of hours on that game since I was a kid.

Soul Calibur II is also a big one. I not only train like hell with my favorite character (Talim), I hold tournaments where all the CPU fighters battle each other. I just sit back, watch and announce the action Spike/Pinkie Pie style. And I can't forget Radiata Stories. That game changed the way I look at RPGs.

Ohhhh I have tons

-Mario series (Most of the games)

-Starfox series (Except starfox command ._.)

-Banjo Kazooie

-Banjo Tooie

-Conker's bad fur day

-Alice:Madness returns

-Little big planet 1&2

-Spyro the dragon 1, 2, 3, & 4

-Paper mario 1, 2, & 3

-Mario Kart wii

-Super smash bros

-Super smash bros Melee

-Super smash bros brawl

-Animal crossing (all 3 games)

-Space station silicon valley (A very unpopular game, but it's so fun, it's on the 64)

-Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time

-Sly Cooper 1, 2, & 3

-Neo pets the darkest Faerie

-Kingdom Hearts (All series)

-Final Fantasy series (All)

-Nintendogs

Yees Sugar Sprinkle! That wasn't a little collection either.

Good, you like games! :D

Some games there, i dont like some i do, No offense (My opinion you know :3)

Anyways sry for my grammar if you dont understand it.

Yees Sugar Sprinkle! That wasn't a little collection either.

Good, you like games! :D

Some games there, i dont like some i do, No offense (My opinion you know :3)

Anyways sry for my grammar if you dont understand it.

Its okay ^_^ but I looove games haha, i cannot just pic one that I enjoy cause i enjoy alllll of them :P but thats understandable hehe

So far, the Enjoyable game I played is FTL - Faster than Light for the PC, due to the fun part that I have to unlock seven more ships. Though there are parts in it that will numb my chance of success, this is a fun Roguelike.

Posted Image

This is a must-play game if you want to add a lot of comedy to your gameplay experience. Rare made an absolute classic with Conker, with scenes like The Great Mighty Poo and Pissing Rocks standing out as my most favorites. :P

Conker have a remake for XBoX too ( Old XBoX ) that are much better. Sure it's the same story and stuff. But the graphics on " Conker: Live and Reloaded " are much better.

Well.. If we are talking about Old games that I found loads of good old fun, It would have to be dungeon keeper for me

I Loved.... LOVED that game so much!

But sense I havent got it to work on my PC sense its an old game and all, Now the probably the most fun I have had is... Probably a tie between Borderlands 2 for its dark humor and story and TF2 for its, well, Madness