Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most enjoyable game you've ever played?

Rain Dance

I find that the most enjoyable game that I have played would be tied between, Medal Of Honor(Single Player, I enjoyed the campaign quite a bit.), Battlefield series, the PS2 series of James Bond games, TF2, and GTA San Andreas. Yes, I have horrible tastes in gaming. =I

Twisted Metal 4 by far.

No, it is not my favorite. But man is it addicting! I've been playing ever since I was 12, and I only had the demo copy back then!

I also feel I should mention that in my honest opinion, TM4 is the best game in the Twisted Metal series as far as gameplay. The weapon inventory is perfect, the sound is perfect, the physics are refreshingly unique (and open to very cool gravity-defying tricks I've learned over the years), and the wide variety of vehicles to choose from is wonderful. I love using customized vehicles.

Only complaints: The music sucks and the cars screaming when they explode gets kind of old.

Second most enjoyable would be Battlefield 2; Modern Combat, because the different helicopters were fun and easy to fly. Amusingly, this is also where my interest in helicopters emerged from.

Sim City 3000 Unlimited. While not as challenging as Sim City 4, the music was surprisingly good, the advisors were funny, and most of all, the creative freedom to make one's own buildings relatively simply (although creating one's own designs was another matter).

It's sad I've played it exclusive to any other game. Which makes the question of comparison rather moot, as all I've ever played in my life were planning strategy simulators.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Bar none. It's an absolutely classic game and the entire Zelda franchise will probably have a cult following for decades to come. Granted, with ocarina of time, the circumstances surrounding my experience with the game probably were a heavy influence. (Winter break with an apartment to myself and my now girlfriend. No worries, no obligations, and no real expenses for those two weeks) :wub:

Edit: Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword are also very good games. Also on my "best" list are Kingdom Hearts (1, Chain of Memories, and 2), Final Fantasy X (-2), and God of War (1-2)

Edited by sugarfree314

Each and every one of the actual games.( I mean no Coloseum or stuff like that.)

All the Halos, because they revoultionized the FPS genre.

Castle Crashers, becausethat game is just fun as hell.

I would most definitely say Kid Icarus: Uprising is the most enjoyable game I have ever played or owned. (Even better than minecraft, which is saying something!) Honestly it's an incredible game to me and I had so much fun playing it. I will likely go back and play it some more actually.

TF2 comes close but only because my parents banned me from it. 9_9

I'll do both funniest and most enjoyable since that's what the thread says.

Most enjoyable game I've played: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney. UP UNTIL YOUR DS DIES AND YOU GOTTA DO A WHOLE BUNCH OF CRAP ALL OVER AGAIN. But I digress. Still fun.

Funniest game I've ever played: EARTHBOUND MUDAFUKA

Not sure if this one has been said already but... Zone of the Enders 2.

Now the first game was grand, a great refreshing take and in my opinion had the true mech combat that Armored Core still to this day strives to achieve.

But the sequel... Oh man, the moment when you are on the battlefield with close to 1000 enemies remaining and the upgrade for zero shift kicks in and you find yourself blasting through hundreds of mechs like so much grain to a scythe.

The epitome of my "I'm a badass" moment in gaming.

Plus that is just one of the many moments of supreme power. Try being able to warp instantaneously across a 5 mile wide battlefield to hit an enemy unaware with a perfectly timed power blade move. Or how about summoning the awesome power of the vector cannon to cut a swathe in a literal wall of enemies. I could go on...

They just announced the HD collection was in the works so anyone that hasn't had a chance to experience the best representation of controlling a god mode mech will soon be able to.

Oh and Ratchet and Clank, the second and third.

• Brohoof 1

I...don't know. I think it's starting to be Alice: Madness Returns, but gaming on my computer at all heats it up dreadfully, and I have to borrow my aunt's cooling fan thingy, so I've not really gotten to play it much. :(

Otherwise, I guess it would have to be Outlaws. I know it's really old, but it's always been loads of fun to me (and a coup when I got it to work on Windows 7! :D ). Of course, part of that fun is all the cheat codes...it's fun to play when you're immortal! ;)

Games I enjoyed because of other people: Battlefield 3, I played on PS3 with 3 friends and it was the most fun I've ever had playing a game. Me and 1 guy were very good, the other 2 were terrible. It was always an interesting combination.

Game I enjoyed just playing on my own.... it's a tough one. I probably put nearly 400 hours into beating Tales of Symphonia several times, but I think I'll have to go with a classic: Super Metroid. It's just a game I can play over and over again and get the same fun experience.

My favorite is definitely Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I can't say much about the graphics since this is the late 90's, but everything else about this game is just... superb. I love the dungeons, specifically the forest dungeon. The theme was really creepy, (which I like for some reason) and the puzzles were fun to complete. The game was neither too hard nor too easy, but just right for me.

Edited by Jverne

Well my Favourate game has to be Mass effect 2 i love the franchise but i think that number 2 was the best one, just cos the story was so good and i loved the DLC's for it, probably the best game i have played :D

Fallout 3- it brought the vast world of the first game, dumped all the stuff from Brotherhood of steel on the road side and then put in to a the first person perspective of TES Daggerfall it was consecrated awesome that lasted for ages and the fact i could go though a 50- 60 hour play though then restart and have a complacently new experiences proves this.

a close second would be either the Deus Ex games or Blade Runner

Here are a list of games I enjoyed most:

Megaman X series (X4-X6): I love slicing things to bits and making stuff explode. Sue me.

Megaman Legends 2: The weapons were just so fun in this.

Kingdom Hearts: It's basically a free-roam Final Fantasy game. That explains that.

Spyro 1-3: I liked the controls (Hated the camera though), liked the platforming and simplistic gameplay, and Stewart Copeland made some awesome music for the series.

Katamari Damashii (It's not Damacy. The translators tried to anglicize it): The core principle of Katamari games made it so they could have truly terrible graphics (Worse than most N64 games) yet be fun, addicting, and simple. Plus I loved the songs (Especially the original Katamari on the Rocks), despite understanding little of them.

Final Fantasy I, III, VI, VIII and X (Yes, I hate VII): Simply the best turn based RPGs I have played.

I probably missed a few, but whatever.

• Brohoof 3

WCW Backstage Assault. Not a good game at all. The graphics are lame, controls are laggy, the bizarre roster reflects the dying days of the promotion, it's a wrestling game with no ring...but you can fight in the BATHROOMS. :P Funny stuff.

Doom and Civilization II. I keep coming back to these 90's PC games on the PS1.

Radiata Stories is an unsung classic. To play it is to fall in love with it.

Noooo!!

I can only pick one? Thats too hard. I..er...

Resident Evil 2? Or maybe Super Smash bros brawl? Oh Streets of rage remix was awsome too...

Oh and sonic 2..oh sonic clouers!!!

AAAAAAH!!! DONT MAKE ME CHOUSE!!

Hello everypony! I was just owndering what everyponys absolute favorite game is. Mine is Kingdom Hearts and all of the Legend of Zelda's (Except SS as i haven't played it yet) :wub:

Kingdom Hearts, i can't stop playing it.

I keep playing KH2FM since i could emulate it, i haven't stopped playing it, i can't explain how much i love the series.

Kingdom Hearts, i can't stop playing it.

I keep playing KH2FM since i could emulate it, i haven't stopped playing it, i can't explain how much i love the series.

I really Want Kingdom Hearts 2 :( Just didn't get the chance to buy it when it came out. And i don't think the sell it in sweden anymore. Might have to buy it from Amazon or something

Most enjoyable/fun games?

Battlefield 3

Just Cause 2

Sniper Elite

These game are not necessarily the best, but they're damn hard to put down.

Once, I spent 3 hours playing the Sniper Elite V2 DEMO. Yeah, it's that satisfying.

I really Want Kingdom Hearts 2 :( Just didn't get the chance to buy it when it came out. And i don't think the sell it in sweden anymore. Might have to buy it from Amazon or something

If you are going to get it make sure you get the Final Mix version, it's only in japanese but it haves a lot more of content.

Critical mode is only available in Final Mix and it's one of the main reasons i play Final Mix, why? Because it's the most challenging mode in the game if you enable the No experience skill, you don't level up, you go through the whole game without leveling up, of course along with the no experience skill you can enable other skills, like combo plus, block, lucky lucky yet you don't receive Once More or Second Chance.

It also includes more keyblades, more places to explore and secret bosses that if you defeat them you can get awesome bonuses (which i don't want to spoil) and the game has better graphics than the classic version.

It's sad that it's only in japanese though, i got to patch it in english but the problem is that if you patch it you need to make that your PS2 can read pirated copies of games (you have to burn the patched ISO to a DVD which is pirating).

If you are able to get this version you won't regret it, it's the best KH game in my opinion.

I'll say it again.

Saints Row: The Third - I have had tons of fun doing random shit in that game. First, I have mah main file, where I play as an orange semi-fat guy with a creepy face, a cowboy hat, and a British accent or Zombie voice :P. This file was where I had the most fun in :lol:. The 2nd file has me playing as a human Applejack :P. Couldn't totally make her correct, but other than the accent, it's pretty damn good. The 3rc file is simply for using cheats to do anything I want, and I play as a freakin'-sexy Latino lady ;). I usually play as the orange guy, since he's the funniest to play as.