Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most enjoyable game you've ever played?

Rain Dance

I've played many an enjoyable game through my very long existence. Alas, I am too old and ancient to remember them all. D:

Though right now I'm going through a big Team Fortress 2 craze again.. and I've stuck with that game since before they added fancy weapons and hats.. and maps. Ragnarok Online is another game I've played since I was just a child.. and keep going back to again and again.. like an itch I just can't scratch. But that game is probably too old for you whippersnappers. :s

I also enjoy playing the Pokemon games every now and again. Ponymon is over 20% cooler though. :D

well i most of the time play halo reach and also fallout 3 was a good use of the first week of summer beat the main game the first day and every other day a add-on

Doom 2 is my favorite game of all time. I feel that it's something that I can come back to and play at any time, and still exit feeling incredibly satisfied. The action holds up very well, in my opinion, with dozens of enemies on screen, all firing projectiles at you, while you fire back with the Super Shotgun.

Excellent example of game design.

I'd probably have to say Half-Life 2. One of the, if not THE only game that never becomes tedious or frustrating throughout its entire length.

Animal Crossing: Wild World. I played that game consistently every day for two years straight, during some of the... less savory parts of high school. It's like it was designed for introverted kids with high-stress lives, a blossoming sense of personal style, and a love for blobby cute stuff.

It... it's like it was designed for me.

The very first Kingdom Hearts game. When I first played that as a kid I thought my dreams came true in a game. It was one of a kind for its time. My favorite trilogy is by far the Jak & Daxter series the first three games developed by Naughty Dog. You know what I mean if you played them. Also Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast was one of my all time favorite games of all time too.

Def. Sly Cooper & Ratchet and Clank too.

Megman x4 was a blast! I remember when it came out for ps1 yep great times

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

That's...a really tough call. There are so many games that have major impacts on my life. I kind of want to say Super Metroid because it's one game that I always find myself going back to at least once a year or so.

At the same time though, I really want to say Little Samson because I only just discovered the game earlier this year (it's a relatively unknown NES game) and it's just such a well-polished game.

Title says most of it. Tell everypony about the most fun you have had in one game. And by this I mean not like that it's fun to play, I mean laughing fun.

The game I have had most fun in (by far) is Garry's mod! http://store.steampo...d.com/app/4000/

The amount of times I have lost my breath, spit coke all over the screen or fallen out of the chair just by laughing so hard is countless! Here is an example:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cx3AoI-snA&feature=player_embedded#t=361s

^ Not promoting! It's just for an example. Also, in the video we talk swedish.

Edited by ChuniaC

I'll tell ya, I could not get enough of Sonic Generations when I got it. It was freakin' addictive, and it had me coming back for months after I got it.

But by far the most fun I've ever hand in a game is Minecraft. I play it all the freakin' time. SO fun.

DCS World has a mission editor that's a lot of fun to screw around with. I particularly enjoy flying my Su-25T straight into a power line, then watching the wings fall off and the plane spiral out of control. It's pretty neat, actually, how realistic and dynamic the damage is. I always get a kick out of making the pilot moonwalk, too.

Moonbase Alpha is a ton of fun to screw around with not only the Text to Speech generator, but also the console commands, too.

If you mean genuine laughing fun... that's hard but probably GTA: San Andreas. Just going around using cheat codes and messing stuff up is hilarious xD

Hmm, a hard question. However, i did play a horror game recently with a couple of friends of mine.

I thought it was a lot of fun and one of the best horror games out there.

(0:20 of the action)

Gotta be Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country 1+2 Oh man finding all them secrets was just great! I honestly love games with a good amount of secrets.

The very first Kingdom Hearts game. When I first played that as a kid I thought my dreams came true in a game. It was one of a kind for its time. My favorite trilogy is by far the Jak & Daxter series the first three games developed by Naughty Dog. You know what I mean if you played them. Also Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast was one of my all time favorite games of all time too.

Def. Sly Cooper & Ratchet and Clank too.

Megman x4 was a blast! I remember when it came out for ps1 yep great times

Hmm, you seem to have a great taste of games there! Especially Kingdom Hearts and Jak and Daxter (Only played the first two though) But i really love them. And as you wrote that Ratchet and Clank is good it's not good. IT'S FREAKING AMAZING!

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Digimon World 1 (Playstation 1).

I think it has a quite unique concept which I never experienced before and after.
The later Digimon World's were more like alterd Pokemon games whereas the first game had a unique trait and mechanics.

• 8 months later...