Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most enjoyable game you've ever played?

Rain Dance

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FOr me, it has to be Sly Cooper; Thieves in Time. Easily (and still) my favorite video game. Wide open worlds, a ton of stuff to do besides the main missions, plus a good story and good characters. Just wish Sony would give us Sly fans a satisfying ending to the franchise already.

It was probably Fire Emblem Warriors. I like the whole soundtrack, the graphics completely nail my taste. It has settings that let you play with more FPS, which makes it so smooth and I don't even notice a loss in graphic quality. I enjoy the strategic elements, it's fun to use the map and to give orders. Going for 100% was fun too, because it doesn't have annoying elements like Hyrule Warriors has. Like the missions where you die after 2 hits. You can't achieve the best rank anymore after one hit and have to start over. It's also fun to collect all the skills in Fire Emblem Warriors and to level up the supports. I prefer Warriors over the normal Fire Emblem games, because I don't have to wait at any point and it's a fast-paced game, while still offering strategic elements. I love strategy, but I don't like to wait, so the game is the perfect combination for me! :eager: The weakest point of the game is its story, everything is predictable. If you know Fire Emblem, you know what's going to happen. I don't really care about stories usually, so I don't mind at all. :)

I'm looking forward to the next game, if it has all the elements I like in the other game, I know I will enjoy it for a long time!

• Brohoof 1

A Link To The Past is one of those games I can whip out when ever I’m having trouble thinking of a game to play and have a good time with it. The randomizer just adds a to the replayability 

• Brohoof 3