Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Tell us what video game you're playing at the current moment!

I'm am currently playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl. Great game if you love Fallout 3!

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 21
  • Leaves 1

All I've played lately is Minecraft and The Witcher 2. I'm eagerly counting down the days until the release of Skyrim, though. Got my preorder all paid for and when I get it I'm probably going to lock myself in my computer room and not come out for three months.

I am playing a few games right now. On PS2, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3. On my 3DS, Zelda 4 Swords and a DS game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Soon, I will trade in a bunch of games for credit towards Zelda Skyward Sword.

• Brohoof 3

Well, currently I am playing Chrono Trigger (for the hundredth time!!), for nostalgia reasons... even though I've only had the game for a few years.... Anyways, good times!

• Brohoof 1

Multiplayer stuff

Arcana Heart III

Melty Blood

Minecraft

Team Fortress 2

Crysis Wars

Worms Armageddon

Singleplayer

Disgaea 4

Alan Wake

Edited by Zoop

Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, I'm stuck at the worst part... the forest temple!

Good luck man, I just finished master quest a month ago if you think forest temple is hard wait till the water, shadow, and spirit temples.
  • Brohoof 1

Minecraft

Bit.Trip Saga

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest

Frozen Synapse

Super Street Fighter IV

Edited by Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 1

- BF3 Beta (Search for Miffyli if you want to add)

- Minecraft (not so often after bf3 beta came)

- TF2

- Sometimes Garrys mod

I used to play lot more, but when ponies came in, i just havent had time for playing :3

EDIT:

To all BF3 beta players, Caspian border servers are here!

Edited by Miffy

Well the last few days I've been really into playing online multi Marvel vs Capcom 2 and even though I get my ass handed to me on a silver platter it's loads of fun. There are a few close calls though where I almost won.

I've also been replaying Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for DS and playing Bioshock for the first time on PS3. Beyond that I haven't played much of anything.

Which is rare for me, usually I play tons of games at the same time but the fact that I don't have a job and need to look for one weighs down on my soul a bit.

I need to get one soon though so I can have the money for Sonic Generations at launch though. ;-;

Btw, if anyone wants to play MvC2 on PS3 with me my PSN ID is Resulli