Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I almost feel terrible for admitting that Minecraft is pretty much the only thing I ever play anymore.

As awesome as it is.

Your not the only one, minecraft's about the only thing I ever play too, once you've got your mind set on a creation of some sort, it can be difficult to stop until its completed.

Your not the only one, minecraft's about the only thing I ever play too, once you've got your mind set on a creation of some sort, it can be difficult to stop until its completed.

I always tend to get bored of my projects and stop halfway. But now that I play on Gummy's server I force myself to actually finish things, since it is an online server and I can't stand to let people see my mediocrity.

I play primarily two games, Minecraft, and Blockland.

And just to show how good builds can be in Blockland, this is the server preview of our (As in Me and Benofdoom) clan's HQ.

Posted Image

Edited by Flaedr

Blockland and Minecraft. As you can see Flaedr already posted a screenshot from Blockland.

For those of you who don't know, that build is roughly 83,000 bricks. Bricks are like legos. I'm sure you can tell that too a long time.

Here's two pictures of it from in game, you can see the actual size of the build in these pictures.

Edited by Benofdoom

Minecraft- because its minecraft...

Legend of Zelda:Four Swords- just got it, only fun when you have friends to help you...

Pokemon LG-replaying for fun

Pokemon E-continuing, trying to catch 'em all

Mariokart DS- getting ready for MK 7

Warioware DIY- just made a song on it a while ago, trying to finish

I also randomlybegin playing some of my DSiware games, but I dont play them for more then 5 minutes at a time, so they don't count!

Just restarted Fallout 3 for the third time.

At first I figured I was gonna try to plat it with this run but then I thought...eh I'm just gonna play like I did the first time I played it with a good character using the responses I'd usually put in that type of situation.

Saved right when I got to the Nineteen Year part where you have to escape Vault 101.

I'm at least gonna try to do all of the quests I haven't done yet, probably need to figure out how to use the invention system too. I never figured out how to do it in my previous playthroughs.

I've always had trouble getting caps though, which is funny cuz in Oblivion I had absolutely no problem getting money, didn't even particularly need it though because of healing spells. Not so lucky in Fallout 3, except perhaps a perk that will recover my health.

Now I'm a bit bored of Minecraft

I've been there. A couple times, now.

Whenever I play Minecraft I always start on some sort of impossibly large and extravagant project and manage to complete it anywhere from 30-60% before growing completely and utterly sick of the game for the next x months. My complete inability to do anything else in that game drives me mad.

Played Bioshock today, I'm in Hephaestus just kinda exploring. Whenever I go to a new place I always go in everywhere but where I'm supposed to go just to explore.

I know I'm a little late to the party but now that I have Bioshock and love it I'll be getting 2 as well and then Infinite when it comes out.

I am registered, but i don't have the money to pay for live right now...

My account name is: The CastleLord

You do know you can make a new account that is silver and you get a month free right?