Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

The Saboteur. A GTA-like game where you play as an Irishmen during World War 2 with a grudge against the Nazis. He regularly tries to sabotage their efforts and occupation in Paris. This game favors stealth and subterfuge rather than driving and shootouts, though those are also an option.

• Brohoof 1

Deus Ex Human Revolution- I actually bought it a while ago, liked the first mission but after that when the game opens up I kinda dropped off. Restarted recently and discovered all the cool shit you could do in the first mission alone and did it all nonlethal, and then when it opened up I figured out how to climb up a fire escape for a side mission by stacking a bunch of dumb objects to climb up there and now I'm in love with it, might just be the thing to get me more into FPS and WRPGs. Playing the Wii U version btw

Overwatch- sat on getting this for a while, decided to get it for PS4 and I'm actually having a blast with it! Just in it to have fun for now though, don't really care what characters I play or if I win or lose matches, at least for now. :P

Will probably be mainly playing those 2 for at least a while :wacko:

• Brohoof 1