Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Right now, I am playing Sonic Boom Shattered Crystal on the 3DS.

Oh, is the new Sonic Boom any good?

Buying overwatch real soon though, gonna play the shit out of that game.

Oh, is the new Sonic Boom any good?

Buying overwatch real soon though, gonna play the shit out of that game.

For a Sonic game, not really. Sonic's nowhere near as fast and Tails can't fly and instead hovers. Really, it feels more like a Castlevania game to me than a Sonic game. Overwatch is good though and I definitely recommend Pharah or Soldier 76 as a starter.

For a Sonic game, not really. Sonic's nowhere near as fast and Tails can't fly and instead hovers. Really, it feels more like a Castlevania game to me than a Sonic game. Overwatch is good though and I definitely recommend Pharah or Soldier 76 as a starter.

Ah, knew it. The sonic boom series has been garbage from the start and there is nothing fixing it apparently :( The show is surprisingly not that bad though.

Got back to warframe recently.

I've been playing around with the Forza Horizon 3 demo today - it has been a long time since I've had a games intro cinematic make me say 'wow' outloud, and even longer since a racing game has hooked me in - at least one that doesn't involve shooting rockets/shells at other players.

The gameplay reminded me of the Midnight Club and Burnout games on the original Xbox (minus the 'nitro boost' button XD), just with a more polished engine (pun intended :P) under the hood - and I used to absolutely love those games, so am now (im)patiently waiting for the full game to download!

I'm doing a randomised chesslocke run in Pokémon Platinum right now. Randomised meaning I'm using a randomiser that replaces most of the Pokémon (wild and trainer) with something different but similar in strength, which makes things more interesting for the chesslocke, and also to gives me a chance to try out Pokémon I wouldn't normally use.

A 'chesslocke' is basically like a nuzlocke, but with extra rules. So far it's turning out to be quite fun, though it does get a bit stressful at times ...

Side note: I love Technician Persian. ^^

Edited by Margatroid

Cities: Skylines.

I found the game on a site called Green Man Gaming for $7.50, since it's normally $29.99. I was a bit suspicious, but they seem to be legit.

Started to play Skyrim again, never gotten around to completing the campaign and I don't I think I will anytime soon due to the amount of side quests I want to complete  :awuh: .

Also playing GTA Online, me and my friends have a lot of fun just messing around. The biker update is pretty cool, I would love to see more expansions like it.

I'm playing the new Paper Mario game for the Wii U. I love the story and characters, not a fan of the card combat. I wish they went back to the Thousand Year Door formula. I'm also planning to buy Dragon Quest Builders when I finish with work today.