Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Just downloaded elsword, gonna give it a try, holy fuck that "Add" dude looks awesome :D

Started up Dante's Inferno last night. This game has a really fun interpretation of Hell. I wish more games would try to be creative with their depiction of it.

Part of why I'm excited for Agony. A game where you play as a lost soul navigating his way through Hell with as accurate of a depiction as the creators can get? Hell yeah.

Getting ready to restart.

21923_front.jpg

Replaying a bunch of old classic retro games (mostly RPGs) and going to slowly work my way forwards through them as I have time. This will be #3 on my list since I have started this mission.

Alright, I've been playing probably too many RPGs lately, so I've decided to focus on only 2- Final Fantasy VII, since I bought it a while ago and never played it before(really enjoying it so far), and Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse because it's continually blowing me away. :)

Also, gotta keep playing Overwatch with dat Halloween update. Witch Mercy is bae. :D

• Brohoof 1

Still playing Hyrule Warriors: Legends for the 3DS. I finished Legend Mode and the first Adventure Map, but I've still got another eight more maps left in that mode to finish--nine when the last DLC map becomes available.

Playing Gears of War 4 currently, among some other games. The campaign in Gears 4 is off to an itneresting start, so I will give it that, but sadly the multiplayer is just a shotgun fest as always. Haven't tried Horde mode yet.

and Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse because it's continually blowing me away. :)

Right? I absolutely loved SMTIV and Apocalypse just improves on it. I'm loving the new partners. They're actually useful. Right now I'm using Toki going after the Divine Powers to save Flynn and her instant kill activates often enough to make the whole thing a breeze.

I've been playing a lot of XCOM:EU and Desu Exu: People Revolt lately. I finally beat DX with a pacifist run and now I'm running around in NG+ with full lethality.

As for XCOM, it's certainly lives up to it's reputation. It's been breaking my balls and I've had to start over a couple times now. I've finally got my crew all kitted out with the best equipment, now I just need to construct the Gollop Chamber and interrogate a couple more aliens.

I've been playing a lot of XCOM:EU and Desu Exu: People Revolt lately. I finally beat DX with a pacifist run and now I'm running around in NG+ with full lethality.

As for XCOM, it's certainly lives up to it's reputation. It's been breaking my balls and I've had to start over a couple times now. I've finally got my crew all kitted out with the best equipment, now I just need to construct the Gollop Chamber and interrogate a couple more aliens.

Would you believe Enemy Unknown is still not even a shadow of its predecessors? Oldschool XCOM fans always complain about things that have changed in EU. The difficulty being lowered is one of them. :P

Would you believe Enemy Unknown is still not even a shadow of its predecessors? Oldschool XCOM fans always complain about things that have changed in EU. The difficulty being lowered is one of them. :P

Yeah, well they're just big babies who can't appreciate that at least they have a decent XCOM game. If they actually cared so much about it, then they're better off just playing Xenonauts.

• Brohoof 1

Right? I absolutely loved SMTIV and Apocalypse just improves on it. I'm loving the new partners. They're actually useful. Right now I'm using Toki going after the Divine Powers to save Flynn and her instant kill activates often enough to make the whole thing a breeze.

Yeah the improvements are literally across the board- partners that level up, switching skill order, the story picking up much quicker, stuff like that. Only like 8 hours in so far but I always like what I see when playing it. :)
  • Brohoof 1

Overwatch. I'm even streaming it right now https://www.twitch.tv/usurperkingzant^.^

I used to think this game wasn't going to be very good, especially when it had its initial 20 client, 60 server tick rates. Hit registration felt so bad. Now with 64 both ways and getting used to the game, I realized that this game has huge potential. Like really huge. Look at how fast it's becoming and esport and still getting talked about by casual players

• Brohoof 1

I've been playing Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance

I want a sequel so bad. I wanna see what they can do with the music. THEY HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL.

You should also check out Anarchy Reigns. Made by the same developer at the same time. Apparently some of the team was pulled from Anarchy Reigns to work on Metal Gear Rising. Some think both games suffered for it but they both also turned out pretty good imo so it's not a big deal.

Anarchy Reigns is also very good with its music and actually has better gameplay.