Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

It's the time of the year to play spooky games, so I've been rocking with Dead Space and the recent 3DS re-release of Corpse Party... :o

Or spooky DLC. Like Dr. Ned's Zombie Island from Borderlands (This is on play through 2). Which I'm about to get to in about a day, after a little grinding.  :)

Was just playing LoL not but 2 minutes ago. About to switch to Borderlands, and grind up for some spooky stuff.

Edited by Dr. Zed

I'm currently re-playing my Redguard's playthrough in the remastered Skyrim.  Going to play it more closely to my headcanon of him this time and then I'm going to try playing a High Elf that I've been thinking about.

Recently I got a game called "Orwell" and it's pretty much what you'd think. You're a Big Brother like figure trying to figure out who's behind terrorist attacks and you spy on people :squee:

I've been slowly playing through Kingdom Hearts X Unchained recently. It was the one Kingdom Hearts I didn't think I was going to be able to play since I've never had a phone capable of doing more than making calls and texting. Now that that's changed I can say I've played every US-released version of every game in the series.

You might say I'm a huuuuuuuuuuge Kingdom Hearts fanboy. <__< >__> :D

I haven't been playing a lot of games lately.

I guess you could say that I have been playing the demo for Pokemon Sun and Moon.

I can't wait for November 18 where I can finally get to play Pokemon Moon version.

Since it is Halloween, I have played Zombicide, Last Night on Earth, Zombies....just to name a few board games.  I do wish I can get more people to play LNOE with me (since I own the game).

As for computer game, I am waiting for the update for Pokemon: TCG Online.

I am still playing Star Trek: Timelines.  Created a squadron called Captain Aquaryan.

Simpson: Tapped Out is still being tapped away. 

actually life has prevented me from playing games, but the last one in played was maybe an hour of minecraft, trying to see what would happen id u push a wither skeleton throu the nether portal ... something I wanna see

Touhou Puppet Play Enhanced (a.k.a. Touhoumon). It's a mod for Pokémon Fire Red that replaces the Pokémon, as well as some of the types and items, with Touhou characters and whatnot (among other things). :D

The level grinding can be annoying sometimes, but I think that's more of an issue with the vanilla game and my playstyle (since I constantly switch my team around but I can't help it, I want to use them all!). That aside, I've been having a lot of fun discovering all of the new "Bonéka" and figuring out their types, it's like a whole new game, and the music is really nice as well. Should at least be enough to keep me occupied until I get Sun and Moon. ^^

I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD on Wii U. Believe it or not, it's the first LoZ game I've played and it certainly will not be the last; I'm really enjoying it! Not too far through at the moment, though, but getting somewhere.

• Brohoof 3

I've been playing what many consider the best PC game of all time: Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition. I'm playing unmodded at the moment and going for a mostly stealthy run.

I've been playing what many consider the best PC game of all time: Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition. I'm playing unmodded at the moment and going for a mostly stealthy run.

Planescape: Torment and Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines are the only games that should have the title of best PC game of all time. <__< >__> :D