Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I am currently at Ganon's Tower in a Link to the Past. It took me 55 hours to beat Twilight Princess over the course of !! 2 years (I know, pitiful) and so the gameplay for this game has whizzed by so fast. But I hadn't played it in so long so it has been pretty fun.

I'm currently playing World of Warcraft, trying to farm some reps~

Thing is, I have spent the last hour fishing again and again and again and again, only to get a mount that I don't need because druid forms are the best.

I have been playing pokemon omega ruby been flag collecting which need 500 have collected a little over 300, but still soo far away, but I have been thinking about playing Banjo Kazooie and Donkey Kong 64 so might be playing those games soon and once Pokemon sun comes out will be playing that.

I'm playing what is to this day still the best game out there, Final Fantasy VII.

I'd argue it's not even the best Final Fantasy, let alone the best game out there, but opinions and all that. :P

I might get flak from this but...........

It's need for speed underground 2 and nascar thunder 2003 and nascar unleashed and mario kart wii and yes 50% of these games are for the wii and the other half is GameCube and my younger is having some problems with winter wrap up stuck in his little head

A regular rotation between Team Fortress 2, Crusader Kings 2/Europa Universalis 4, and the SE re-release of Skyrim for however long my poor rig will manage it.

Occasionally I'll play Cossacks 2 or Banished.

Kingdom Hearts X Unchained is doing a zero AP campaign thing right now to celebrate Mickey Mouse's birthday so I've been taking advantage of that to do material and evolve medal missions that would normally take a ton of AP to do.

I'm also continuing my Dual-Caestus run in Dark Souls 2. Made it past the Lost Sinner finally and now I'm trying to get past this stupid dark spirit to get into the Undead Purgatory but he's wrecking me worse than the Sinner did.