Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Getting into Fallout 4 again, now that I own a legit copy of it...playing with mods as well.

Also been playing The Crew...and back into Black Ops 3 after taking a bit of a break from it.

If anyone plays The Crew, PM me..always looking for people to cruise with.

Welp I recently bought Overwatch and have been playing that for the past week. Turns out I can be a pretty decent Mercy player when my team actually protects me. Also, evidently Mercy's blaster is buffed, and I've been getting a few kills on it.

I've recently began playing Super Mario Maker like crazy and I attribute that to seeing some videos of courses on YouTube giving me the inspiration to create some new courses. I'm still playing Pokémon Sun though I'm waiting for that Pokémon Bank update that will allow players to transfer Pokémon from generation six.

• Brohoof 2

I recently started playing Odin Sphere, Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5. But I am actually only waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2.8. xD

Edited by Fluidty

I recently completed the first RE Remake HD Remaster and managed to get all the achievements... now doing the same for Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster.

I hate the damn %*&@$^  Leechmen!  I am not very fond of the hunter and eliminators either.

A game called Atlas Reactor- Basically the combination of a MOBA and an X-COM game. Though it's more like X-COM. I'd not be surprised if you haven't heard of it being that only about 20 players are Plat+, makes me assume few play it, I like it personally from what I've played, but I understand that it's extremely niche, so...

Though I have been playing some League of Legends and a tad bit of a new Fallout: New Vegas save I made a little while back.

I'm mostly playing Dying Light because my roommate is into it and she likes me to play along with her privately online. On my own I just started playing Star Wars Battlefront. I haven't played much of it though; I'm not really much of a gamer.  :rarity:

im playing Dragon Quest VIII 3DS,

but very slowly.

(i just got the 4th member of my party) spoilers about what i did till now:

basically nothing lmao the story starts sooooo slow. i havent started actually. yeah im chasing that bad guy but i have no real motivation.

this is a JRPG so im sure the story will blow later but for now i dont care about the bad guy. yeah he killed some people but i really dont care lmao its not my bussiness, i feel that he did nothing wrong to me and that the world is not in danger (at least not now. this is a jrpg after all) so yeah do what you want, joker. i dont care  :toldya: 

thats bassically why i play so slow. i feel there's no intro or story yet

Edited by Tropico

My current main game is Yakuza 0 and it is AMAZING. A+ humor, dialogue, and action. It's also my first Yakuza game, so I am definitely way more interested in checking out the rest of the series.

On the side I'm going through Ninja Gaiden Sigma and while it's nowhere near the best action game I've played, I still definitely like it so far.

Since I have a somewhat hard time finishing games, I'm really interested to see if these games can maintain their pace.

Edited by AyoMistadurrk

I'm currently playing Pokémon Sun and Moon.

The post-game makes this game so damn ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Chose the big cat Litten as my starter Pokémon.

i loved the game and its tropical ( :toldya: ) setting. 

but i didnt find the post-game addicting or long. i guess im still stuck at pokemon white/2 and heartgold with tons of post-game so the new ones feel worse. still i love it and its the best gen since white imo

let's see how a 3rd version or sequel turns out ♥♥

I chose rowlet btw a cute lil potato :wub:

Edited by Tropico

• 2 weeks later...