Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm still playing Pokémon Sun though now I'm starting to play through The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and I'm certain it's going to be taking up much of my time for the next few months.

I'm still playing Pokémon Sun though now I'm starting to play through The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and I'm certain it's going to be taking up much of my time for the next few months.

Which version do you have, Wii U or Switch?

(edited)

I have the Switch version.

Nice! I want to play it also but I don't have a Switch yet.

Oh well, have fun playing.

Edited by .Wolfe.
  • Brohoof 1

Nice! I want to play it also but I don't have a Switch yet.

Oh well, have fun playing.

Getting a Switch console is difficult right now as they have been selling out just about everywhere, and of course, the price tag is still seen as a big issue for many.

Getting a Switch console is difficult right now as they have been selling out just about everywhere, and of course, the price tag is still seen as a big issue for many.

Yeah, but I wouldn't worry about that for a while cause I'm kinda broke anyway. They'll maybe have plenty more by the time I can afford it.

League of Legends mostly. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six aswell, but as an exception, it's mostly League atm.

Currently still trying to complete the Mob of the Dead easter egg in Black Ops II. But, my zombies must've took some lessons from Babe Ruth. Cause, they keep double swatting me like no one's business.

I was playing Subnautica, but I feel asleep for a few hours. I don't know what it is about playing Subnautica, and feeling very sleepy afterwards. Probably gonna play World of Warcraft soon.

I'm playing Homefront: The Revolution. Played the first one a while back and I saw this one on sale so I figured I might as well try it out.

It has mixed reviews on Steam but honestly I'm not entirely sure why. I've put in several hours and I'm still enjoying it, I mean sure it's not the most amazing thing ever, but it's still pretty good IMO.

Just got done playing League

Decided to play WoW instead to get away from the toxicity

If anyone wants to join me in leveling up my alli priest hmu

I'll play with anyone lvl 45-50 give or take a few lvls

Edited by chaton

At the moment, I'm playing Until Dawn.

And I kinda wanted to play The Sims 2 again.... And I almost forgot how time-consuming this game was ! But it's still very fun to play.

• 2 weeks later...