Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

15 hours ago, Reighnvhasta said:

Paper Mario, the first one. I don't believe I ever finished it, but I honestly have no idea. It's been like 12+ years ...

I never played the first one, just always meant to and never got around to it so it is on my list of upcoming titles to start soon.

Currently replaying Morrowind and modding the hell out of it with new quests, landmasses, graphics and set ups. I love this game so much.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Player Unkown's Battlegrounds. It's addictive as hell and the best battle royale game right now. You're dropped into a huge map with 99 other players, and the goal is to be the last one standing. There's a white circle called the "playzone" and it gets smaller as the game progresses. There's a blue circle that zones in and makes it smaller, and standing outside this will cause you to take damage, with the smaller it is, the higher damage you take.

The gun mechanics are very realistic, with kick, recoil and realistic sounds. I really enjoy this game and totally recommend it to anyone with steam and a moderately good PC.

Lately I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Animal Crossing: Wild World. They've been my go-to games over the past 5 weeks as I've dealt with stuff like my wisdom teeth getting taken out followed by another minor surgery a few days ago to help an infection in my mouth heal. Very relaxing, simple, and all-around peaceful. I'm kinda obsessed. :3 Yes, I'm a 19 year old and I still play these two cutesy games. Fight me. :P

tumblr_mnvfsvcuGt1qzp9weo1_500.gif

I'm still playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in hopes of getting my rating over 10,000 and unlocking the gold parts.

I decided to revisit minecraft today, for the nostalgy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going for the Final Fantasy XIII Plat right now. I'm about to finish the main story and then it's on to the post-game where all the real battles are.

I've also been playing Dragon's Crown with a friend. All the way to the Plat. I started with an Elf. Probably going to be the character I go for most of the stuff for and the other five characters are just trophy fodder.

Minecraft is my main game atm, on my private server with friends. It's actually a lot of fun.

A couple older games actually in no particular order.

Replaying Heretic & Hexen (Afterwards going to do Beyond Heretic and then some Doom playthroughs)

An umpteenth run through of Chrono Trigger (And plans to hit Chrono Cross again)

And replaying Mega Man X3 (Already recently finished X1 and X2 over the last couple days)

I also bought a crap load of games in the Steam sale I need to invest time into at some point.