Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm currently playing Crash Bandicoot 1. It's a lot of fun, frustrating at times and very nostalgic. It's been such a long time since I played this game.

Mostly SP atm, Dead Cells and a new one called Flinthook, except that for MP I've been playing LoL and Minecraft.

Well I was going to play Lords of the Fallen but apparently it wants to crash every five to ten minutes. If it keeps it up I'll have to buy it on a different platform and hope it stops.

I really want to play the game. I refuse to skip this one.

(edited)

Some Destiny and Injustice 2 lately. Already learned a decent amount of combo attacks for Aquaman, Atrocitus, and Supergirl. I've also pretty much mastered Superman. On Destiny, I've almost done everything there is to do, lol. With a few exceptions.

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Some Destiny and Injustice 2 lately. Already learned a decent amount of combo attacks for Aquaman, Atrocitus, and Supergirl. I've also pretty much mastered Superman. On Destiny, I've almost done everything there is to do, lol. With a few exceptions.

The only reason I stopped playing Destiny was because my friend's TV died so we couldn't play for awhile. Now we've moved on to Dragon's Crown so it's unlikely I'll get back to it for awhile. We did at least do all the story before that happened.

• Brohoof 1

Playing Sonic Generations. Definitely an awesome entry to the Sonic franchise. And personally, I think the style of gameplay fits the 3d series best.

No gimmicks like the werehog, no overly ambitious gameplay like Adventure and 06, just Sonic doing his thing, going fast and killing robots.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Celli said:

Playing Sonic Generations. Definitely an awesome entry to the Sonic franchise. And personally, I think the style of gameplay fits the 3d series best.

No gimmicks like the werehog, no overly ambitious gameplay like Adventure and 06, just Sonic doing his thing, going fast and killing robots.

Even as someone who liked the gimmicky games (for their gimmicks even! :P) Generations stands tall as one of the best games in the series. I can't wait for Sonic Forces which brings the Generations gameplay back.

I still need to play all the games since Generations. I didn't have a Wii-U until a few months ago so I missed out on Lost World, Sonic Boom, etc.

I know Lost World was put on PC and was also on the 3DS but I don't want to play the inferior handheld version and don't have a PC capable of playing anything more advanced than Psychonauts.

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Discordian said:

Even as someone who liked the gimmicky games (for their gimmicks even! :P) Generations stands tall as one of the best games in the series. I can't wait for Sonic Forces which brings the Generations gameplay back.

I still need to play all the games since Generations. I didn't have a Wii-U until a few months ago so I missed out on Lost World, Sonic Boom, etc.

I know Lost World was put on PC and was also on the 3DS but I don't want to play the inferior handheld version and don't have a PC capable of playing anything more advanced than Psychonauts.

My favorite thing about the game is how exhilarating it is to run through levels, and the replayability is really high. Honestly it's what the series should stick to. It's what works the most, and really shows Sonic in his element. Also it's like classic 2D Sonic made 3D rather than the open endedness of the Adventure style games.

1 minute ago, Celli said:

My favorite thing about the game is how exhilarating it is to run through levels, and the replayability is really high. Honestly it's what the series should stick to. It's what works the most, and really shows Sonic in his element. Also it's like classic 2D Sonic made 3D rather than the open endedness of the Adventure style games.

I've always preferred 3D Sonic to 2D Sonic but I do agree that the way Generations handled it was amazing. The speed is unreal.

I just hope they go back to having amazing boss battles. The final boss of Generations was meeeeeeeeh but the rest of the bosses were top tier.

• Brohoof 1